We know the struggle of talking to your crush, trust me we all have been there. And you don’t need to put so much pressure on yourself because it’s totally okay to feel anxious when it comes to talking to your crush.
As much as we understand the struggle of talking with your crush, we also know you can easily talk to your crush, although you do need some tips to pull it off. And that’s why we are here to help you. In this article, we are going to share a few tips and ways through which you can know how to talk to your crush.
Just follow the article for How to start a conversation with your crush and make some progress with your crush.
- 1 How to start conversation with your crush
- 1.1 1. Introduce yourself nicely
- 1.2 2. Ask their number
- 1.3 3. Choose the right time and the right place to start the conversation
- 1.4 4. Find some good conversation starters
- 1.5 5. Ask them about their day
- 1.6 6. Ask them about their childhood.
- 1.7 7. Ask them about their likes and dislikes
- 1.8 8. Take your time to ask the personal question
- 1.9 9. Offer them help
- 1.10 10. Having a different opinion on something
- 1.11 11. Share memes
- 1.12 Some tips while you are having a conversation with your crush!
How to start conversation with your crush
1. Introduce yourself nicelyThe best way to start a conversation with your crush is to start a conversation. If you haven’t met your crush officially yet then you need to introduce yourself. You can also take-up the help of a mutual friend and ask them to introduce yourself.A simple “hey” would be nice and you can follow up with your name and ask theirs as well. And this is one of the classy and simple ways to start a conversation with your crush.
2. Ask their numberIf you have talked to them then you may also ask their number. As you know it’s important to have their number to talk to them and start a conversation via texting. Make sure you smoothly ask for their number without making it sound desperate.Then you can also start texting them. You should also send them a nice text afterward and here too you need to put a little thought and plan your text. At first a simple ‘hey’ with your name would be fine. And later on, you can ask them about their day and keep the conversation going.
3. Choose the right time and the right place to start the conversationThe only thing people do wrong when starting a conversation with their crush is to pick the wrong time or place. See you don’t wanna start the conversation when they are in a bad mood and are no likely to talk to anyone. So it will be cool to start off the conversation when they are in a good mood.The second thing is, you should also start off the conversation in the right place as well. Make sure there are not too many people around them to distract them. You can start the conversation when they are alone to escape the embarrassment if they choose to not talk to you. And it will be helpful when their friends are not around to tease you guys.
4. Find some good conversation startersIt would be helpful if you know sole conversation starters which would help you to start the conversation with them. You can search for some popular conversation starters or you can come up with your own considering their likes and dislikes.You can use the conversation starter topics on the person as well as online. Here to pick the right moment to start the conversation and take it to the next level.
5. Ask them about their dayThe best way to start the conversation and come closer to them is to ask them about their day. As you know we all love to have someone whom we can talk about our day with. And you can be that person. So don’t miss the opportunity.
6. Ask them about their childhood.We all love to talk about our childhood (well almost everyone) so you can ask them where they are from and where they grew up. Ask them about their family and stuff as well. These questions actually help you to get to know them better. And if they are even slightly interested you, they are going to ask these questions back and they will get to know you better as well.
7. Ask them about their likes and dislikesYou should always know what they are interested in and what they like the most, so you can have a nice conversation about something they enjoy and really passionate about. It will be helpful to have a decent, long, and meaningful conversation if you know about their liked and stuff.
8. Take your time to ask the personal questionIt’s true that your goal is to know them better and develop a friendship but they might not like it if you start asking the personal questions right away. So you should take some time before asking them personal questions and have a decent conversation with them. You might ask them the personal questions when it feels like they are ready to have that kinda conversation with you
9. Offer them helpThe best way to start the conversation is to offer them help whenever they need it. Although be casual about it and don’t make a big deal out of it. If they are lifting anything heavy, you can offer to help them. You can also offer help with their assignments or tests.The bottom line is, don’t waste the opportunity to help them with anything and meanwhile develop a conversation with them.
10. Having a different opinion on somethingThis might sound wrong, but look it this way, if they think the ending of Game of Thrones season finale should be different and you don’t really support the argument then you can argue with them and pick a light fight, so every time the topic comes up, you two will have a long conversation about this stuff.Although don’t get carried away and make it a bigger fight or say something that is totally unacceptable.
Trust me the best way to start a conversation with your crush is to share the memes so that you can laugh about it and have a conversation about the meme. As we all love memes and most of us only share the memes with our friends on social media accounts.You can also tag them in relatable posts and keep them engage in the comment section as well. Although don’t get carried away and share something offensive or mean things.
Some tips while you are having a conversation with your crush!Make eye contact!
- It’s important to make eye contact every time you talk to them. It will show you are confident about yourself and isn’t too nervous and self-conscious. And looking in another direction while they are having a conversation with you is a big no-no!Sound confident and be yourself!
- Don’t come up with a fake accent or support everything they say or do. It’s okay to have a different opinion from them. And also whatever you say, say it with confidence.Let them start the conversation as well.
- It okay to start the conversation at first but if you are the only one who is starting the conversation then you might be doing something wrong as they are not that interested in you. So make sure they are too starting the conversation so you can know that you are on the right path.Plan your meetings.
- Ask them to have lunch with you or tell them to meet you in the school/college/workplace. And it will be nice to have to make some plans to hangouts.
Conclusion –So these are some of the ways to start a conversation with your crush and make some progress with them. Just pull yourself and be confident with yourself and make a start. We hope you found the article helpful and now you will be able to at least start the conversation with your crush.Thank you for having us and keep coming for more such helpful articles.