Only health-conscious people know the importance of green tea. It has been said so many times that having green tea is very healthy and people should include it in their daily diet as well. Although not all people believe this, things are changing now and the popularity of green tea is drastically increasing too. This may be because of trends or people are becoming more health-conscious. Well, whatever is the reason, you should know that taking green tea is actually very healthy and you should also include this in your daily diet.
With all things said, you should indeed have green tea on a daily basis, but it is also true that you can’t take any green tea. The thing is, each green tea brand is different from the other, and not all green tea is the same. This is why you should be concerned about which green tea brand you are buying.
There are many green tea brands available in the world, and you will find many in your nearby supermarket or online. Choosing one green tea brand for yourself among these many can be overwhelming and this is why you should educate yourself about the best green tea brands so that you can choose the best one for yourself.
Since you are here, we can guess that you are also struggling to find the right green tea brand for yourself. Well, don’t worry because you have found the right place and here you will learn about the top green tea brands to buy. Not only the top green tea brands, but we have also included several health benefits of green tea at the end of the article, so check them out as well. Here are the top 10 green tea brands that you should try.
- 1 Best Green Tea Brands
- 1.1 1. The Republic of Tea Honey Ginseng Green Tea
- 1.2 2. Buddha Green Teas
- 1.3 3. Celestial Seasonings Decaf Green Tea
- 1.4 4. Pique Tea Organic Mint Green Tea
- 1.5 5. Pure Leaf Unsweetened Green Tea
- 1.6 6. Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life
- 1.7 7. Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea
- 1.8 8. GT’s Living Foods Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha
- 1.9 9. Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea
- 1.10 10. Uncle Lee’s Organic Green Tea
- 1.11 Benefits of Having Green Tea:
- 1.12 Conclusion
Best Green Tea Brands
Our first pick for the best green tea brand is The Republic of Tea! This brand has been there for 30 years now. The brand was founded in 1992, in America and since then it has been ruling the tea market with its amazing variety of tea. You will be surprised to know that this brand sells more than 300 varieties of tea across the world and it is one of the leading green tea brands to find.Here, this green tea is refreshing and has a perfect balance of sweetness and a nutty tone. The brand collected the tea leaves from China, the land where the green tea originated. Minimal processing is used in making green tea which will impress the green tea connoisseurs as well as the beginners, who just started sipping green tea for health reasons.This brand also used unbleached tea bags and its tea is free from additives as well. So there are no harmful preservatives and there is only one ingredient that is China’s green tea. So you would be happy to sip their green tea which has loads of health benefits and no harmful additives.What we like the most about this green tea brand is its packaging, which is eco-friendly and also easy to use. The flavor is smooth and slightly sweet as well. It features 20 to 30-milligram caffeine and you will find the green tea in the teabag form as well as in loose leaves. So go ahead and take a look at this top green tea brand.
The Buddha Green Teas is a Chinese green tea brand that comes under The Good Life Company. This is a leading green tea brand that you should know about as it has been serving the best green Teas for quite some time now. This brand again sells many types of green teas, so you would be able to find many green tea flavors as well.If you are looking for the best organic green tea brand then Buddha Green Teas is the best option for you. This tea is organic and doesn’t have any preservatives, artificial colors, or additives, so you will get the best organic and authentic taste of green tea. This is because they use 100% organic green tea leaves to create it and the tea bags are also bleach-free.Another impressive thing about this brand is that they use packaging which is made of 100% recycled material, so it is eco-friendly and not harmful to the environment. You will find many varieties of green tea and in both tea bags and loose-leaf form. The average caffeine in this brand is 30 milligrams.
Next on our list of best green tea brands is Celestial Seasonings. This brand has a huge fan base as millions of customers use their green tea across the globe and they find it very good in taste and also with loads of health benefits as well. This brand is no less than a blessing for the people who don’t like to take caffeine or want to cut it off from their lives. This brand has 0 caffeine in their green tea.You will find the green tea in tea bags and K cup form. Here, this brand combines the green tea leaves with white tea leaves that result in a mild and mellow flavor. So people who like the soft and mellow flavor would like this brand. You won’t find the flavor too strong, so you should stick to this brand for decaffeinated green tea.Given the decaffeinated green tea, this would be a bit more expensive than you would expect it to be, but overall you will get a good deal on this brand.
Pique is our next choice for our list of best green tea brands. This brand offers you a wide range of green tea and this one is organic too. With organic green tea, not only will you get a 100% organic green tea flavor, but you will also find it less harmful than other brands as it doesn’t have any additives, artificial colors, or flavors.The best part would be this green tea is travel friendly and you will get the tea crystals that are soluble in both hot and cold water. You can make hot and cold green tea and both would be good in taste, so you will be able to enjoy the green tea anytime, anywhere. The tea has been prepared using the natural process so there is no loss of flavor either. You will find around 22 to 33 milligrams of caffeine in this green tea.Overall, this green tea brand is affordable, accessible, and easy to use as well, so you won’t regret investing in it.
Pure Leaf is also a leading green tea brand that you should know about. This brand has been there for a while now and it has earned a good place in the world with its amazing quality and taste.The best part about this green tea brand is that they make sugar-free green tea so if someone is diabetic then they can easily consume it and make sure that they don’t compromise their health while watching their sugar intake as well.It is also one of the most popular green tea brands that you can easily find on Amazon or a store or supermarket near you. There are a wide variety of flavors available to choose from. This green tea has a brewed green tea, ascorbic acid, and natural flavors. You will get 44 milligrams of caffeine too. You would be able to easily store it and make it. Overall it is a great green tea brand to invest in and it is also an affordable one too.
Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life is another one of the top-rated green tea brands that you will find. This brand is affordable and is of high quality so you would be pretty happy with their green tea.This brand has been popular among people who like to lose weight as it helps boost your metabolism and make sure that you can burn fat faster as well.This brand is quite affordable and has a unique and sweet taste as well. You would be glad to know that this brand is USDA-certified organic. It is available in teabag form and you will get 35 milligrams of caffeine in this green tea coffee brand.
Lipton is another popular green tea brand that you should know about. This is a very popular and top-rated green tea brand that has impressed its customers with good green tea.As its name says, it is a decaffeinated green tea so you won’t get any caffeine from this coffee. Although this brand has many types of green tea to choose from. There are no additives, preservatives, or artificial coloring. You can easily make this green tea and serve it hot or cold.Overall, this is an affordable green tea brand that has a good quality and features a balanced taste too.
8. GT’s Living Foods Cosmic Cranberry KombuchaGT’s is also a top green tea brand to know about. This is another one of the popular brands that sell green tea across the globe. You will be impressed with the number of flavors they sell, so there is a high chance that you will find a good flavor for yourself.This green tea is an excellent source of prebiotic, so it is very healthy for your body. The flavor is very balanced and it is not too sweet or too tart, which makes it just perfect. There are many ingredients added in this green tea and they all collectively make a pretty good green tea even for someone who just started taking green tea.
Teavana has also made a place on our list of best green tea brands and this one will too impress you with its good flavor and health benefits.This one is a pretty good choice for those who love mint, as this green tea has that. Of course, there are many other flavors that are filled with the goodness of antioxidants and other healthy bio compounds. It is not too expensive either and you would be able to afford it easily.
Uncle Lee’s is also one of the best green teas to invest in. This one comes at a reasonable price and also features the best quality as well. The tea leaves included in this green tea brand come from the Fujian Province of China. The taste is mild, pleasant, and soothing, so it would be loved by almost everyone.
Benefits of Having Green Tea:We all know that green tea is very healthy for our body, but do you know why? Well, if you don’t know it yet then you should because then you will take your green tea more seriously. So here are some of the best benefits of green tea.
1. They are full of bioactive compounds.One of the first benefits that you should know about is that green tea is full of bioactive compounds. There are many compounds in green tea that would help you in so many ways. For example, green tea contains a catechin called epigallocatechin 3-gallate which is a natural antioxidant that prevents cell damage and provides other benefits. Other than these, green tea also contains several minerals which are also healthy for your body.Make sure you choose the higher quality green tea brand because the lower one would have more fluoride which would be less healthy.
2. Green Tea improves brain function.One of the most talked-about benefits of green tea is that it improves brain function. Green tea’s key ingredient is caffeine which is a stimulant. Caffeine would block an inhibitory neurotransmitter called adenosine which would increase the firing of neurons’ concentration of neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine.Studies have found that green tea can improve various aspects of brain function including mood, vigilance, reaction time, and memory as well.
3. Burns FatAnother famous benefit of green tea is that it burns fat and helps you to lose weight as well.There are many studies and reports that support the fact that green tea can increase fat burning and also improves metabolism as well. Some also say that having green tea can also improve physical performance as well.So if you work out, then you should certainly include green tea in your daily intake.
4. Full of AntioxidantsWe all know that green tea has a lot of antioxidants which can help you with so many things in your body and make you look and feel better.Antioxidants are good for the skin as it detoxifies it and makes it look younger and delays the aging process as well.Healthwise, antioxidants can also help you to reduce the risk of several cancers such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, and colorectal cancer. So having green tea can be more beneficial than you think.
5. Reduce Bad BreathOne of the lesser-known benefits of green tea is that it can also help you with bad breath. So if you suffer from bad breath, you should take green tea and you will see immediate results as well.The bad breath is a result of Streptococcus mutans which causes plaque formation and is also a leading contributor to tooth decay and cavities.Green tea will reduce the presence of several bacteria which would reduce the bad breath in your mouth.
6. It would help with type-2 diabetesGreen tea also helps with type 2 diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.This type of diabetes happens when the insulin is inactive in your body and your body is unable to produce insulin naturally. Green Tea has several bioactive compounds that can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
7. Prevent Cardiovascular DiseaseGreen tea is also good for the heart as it would prevent cardiovascular disease as well. This includes heart diseases and stroke which are leading causes of death worldwide.
8. May help you live longer and healthierIf you drink green tea daily, you will be healthier and there is a good chance that you will live longer as well. There are many studies that have shown reports of green tea helping you remain healthier and also increases your life expectancy.Overall, there are so many reasons that indicate that you should start drinking green tea. From your heart to your skin, green tea has positive effects on every part of your body.
ConclusionHere we have come to an end for our article and you will certainly like to consider buying green tea from a reputable brand.We have listed all the top green tea brands that you would like to know. These brands are recommended by the experts and also show good reviews by the customers.Overall, you will be able to get the best quality green tea from these brands. So make sure that you choose from the aforementioned brands and see if you like them as well. These brands are affordable and give you great value for your money as well. You will be able to find them on Amazon so go ahead and check these out as well.That would be all and we hope that you liked our article and found it helpful as well.