Do you like drawing or creating funny doodles? Well, you are gifted and you should have the best ways to explore your talent and make sure you get more experienced and get to practice every day. Sure, the traditional drawing on paper or canvas might be nice, but with the digital age, you have to keep up with the technology and keep exploring it as well. One of such things that have impressed the drawing artists lately is the drawing tablets.
The drawing tablets are high-tech tablets that are slightly different from traditional or regular tablets. They come with a more sensitive screen along with some features that make your drawing experience even better. The graphic tablets are also a kind of drawing tablet but with a more sensitive screen and more features for professional graphic designers or artists in general.
If you have never used drawing tablets before you might have some difficulty using them at first but after a while, you will like them. Here, the most important thing would be choosing the right drawing tablets for beginners so that you can easily use them and get the best benefit from them as well.
Although finding a perfect drawing tablet can be hard and especially when you have never bought one before or even used one. You have to make sure that you are investing your money on the right drawing tablet which you would be able to use easily and get familiar with as well.
You are at the best place because we have listed down the top 11 drawing tablets for beginners so that you can choose the best one for yourself and get the best benefits of technology to improve your art and skills. So go ahead and take a look at the following list of best drawing tablets and see which one you like the most.
- 1 Best Drawing Tablets For Beginners
- 1.1 1. XP-PEN Pro
- 1.2 2. Huion H1060P
- 1.3 3. Wacom One
- 1.4 4. Wacom Intuos (small)
- 1.5 5. XP-Pen Decoo3
- 1.6 6. Huion INSPIROY Q11K
- 1.7 7. Microsoft Surface Book 3
- 1.8 8. Huion KAMVAS GT-191 Drawing Tablet
- 1.9 9. Galaxy Tab S7
- 1.10 10. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Pen
- 1.11 11. Apple iPad Pro Tablet
- 1.12 Buying Guide for Best Drawing Tablets for Beginners:
- 1.13 Conclusion
Best Drawing Tablets For Beginners
1. XP-PEN ProXP-PEN Pro store is one of the best drawing tablets for beginners that you can find so far. This one is professional and reliable and makes sure that users get everything that they need to draw. This brand has been known for its innovations and high-end technology, so you can trust this one with its performance. It also features user-friendly which makes it beginner-friendly.The touch bar of this drawing tablet is replaced with a touch dial which makes it more reliable and accurate as well. It features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity. It also comes with 1080p resolution along with a 15.6-inch screen which looks amazing as it is high enough for you to explore your artistic side.Here, this drawing tablet costs not very much but is featured packed. You won’t find anything as amazing as this one given the price. You can easily adjust the viewing angle and there is also very supportive software that will let you do anything that you want when it comes to drawing. Overall, it is an amazing and undoubtedly the best drawing tablet for beginners to find, so go ahead and check it out on Amazon, it is also better than most of its competitors and got many positive responses.
2. Huion H1060PNext on our list of top-rated drawing tablets for beginners to buy. This one comes from a reputable and trusted brand that has won the hearts of its customers for a long time now. It is also our favorite because it gives us the best value for money as well.Speaking of its specifications, this drawing tablet comes with an LPI of 5080 and its stylus features an impressive 8,192 pressure sensitivity which is more than enough. The drawing tablet comes in the size of 6.25×3.9 inches which is a little larger than its competitors.You can view it from multiple angles which makes it flexible as well. It also features connectivity options as it can be connected to many devices using a USB cable. So you can easily connect it to your smartphone as well as the laptop. It also features two banks of buttons on the top which can provide you a lot of tailoring options and makes it easier to work with.Overall, it is one of the top-rated drawing tablets for customers to find. This one has been there for a long time now and it has impressed a huge number of customers as well, so you will get great value for your money as well.
3. Wacom OneWe have another one of the most popular drawing tablets for beginners and it is none other than Wacom One. This particular drawing tablet has won the hearts of both beginners as well as professionals gave the feature-packed performance and intuitive interface.What makes it the most desirable is the fact that it is also one of the best budget drawing tablets for beginners which don’t compromise with the quality or performance.The working area is about 6×3.7 inch which should be enough for you. The LPI is about 2540 whereas it features the stylus of 2048. Although this drawing tablet doesn’t come with lots of customizable buttons which may disappoint some of the professionals for beginners, it can be better not to have too many options which may overwhelm them while they are exploring their creative sides.Overall, for this price, you are getting one of the best drawing tablets for beginners as it will give you the best value for your money without compromising the performance. So check it out.
We have another one of the best drawing tablets from Wacom and we are pretty sure that you will like it as well. Here, this one comes with a number of amazing features and options that will help a beginner to know more about their drawing passion and explore many options as well. Here, this one may feature the same number of LPI as the Wacom One but it comes with a 4096 stylus which makes it more desirable.It is double the price of Wacom One, even though some of their features are the same, but what makes the difference is that it comes with wireless connectivity so you can connect it with other devices via Bluetooth. Although they have the same model without Bluetooth at £4 less, this won’t be a good option for anyone. Here, you will get a lot of drawing software such as Corel Painter Essentials 7, Clip Studio Paint, and Core AfterShot 3. All these software are very handy and useful for artists, for both beginners and professionals. There are 4 customizable buttons and easy-to-use features, so you would be good to go.
XP-Pen Decoo3 is another one of our favorites when it comes to the best drawing tablets for beginners. Here, this one not only comes from the trustable brand but it has also proved its worth given the amazing reviews from the customers and also the high ratings as well.The most attractive thing about this drawing tablet is that it is pretty large (10×5.62 inches) which makes it easier to draw with that much space. This one is also a wireless drawing tablet that provides you a lot of options to connect to multiple devices. Here, you will get 5080 LPI which is very impressive and makes it desirable among the professionals as well.There is a lot that you will get from this drawing tablet such as the 8 replacement stylus nibs and an anti-fouling glove. Overall, it can be very creative and fun to use and would certainly make it easier for beginners to get the best drawing experience.
Next on our list of top-rated drawing tablets for beginners is the Huion INSPIROY Q11k. This one is more of a professional drawing tablet but it can be a great choice for beginners too. Here, you will find 8192 pressure points in the pen, which is more than you ask for as a beginner at least. The 5080 screen LPI is also pretty impressive as well.The charge would last for 350 hours with 1.5 hours of the single charge cycle. It is compatible with a number of applications and software for drawing on the market right now and this is what makes it a pretty good choice. Overall, you will get a good value for money, so check it out right now and see if that is something you can work with.
Microsoft Surface Book 3 has also made it to our top drawing tablet for beginners list. This one measures 13.5 inches in size and it is also very lightweight so it may be the best portable drawing tablet for beginners on our list. You will have to buy the Surface Pen separately as it is not included with the tablet.This one is a multi-purpose tablet as it can also fulfill the needs of a laptop as well. So if you are a beginner and not fully invested in the drawing thing, you can opt for this laptop-cum-drawing tablet for beginners.It is easy to handle and carry around, and you will also be able to easily draw and install various drawing software or applications as they would work well with it.
We have another one of the best budget drawing tablets for beginners from Huion and this one is KAMVAS GT-191 Drawing Tablet. It got a terrific response from the customers and they all have appreciated its amazing features and intuitive interface which makes it beginner-friendly.With this one, you can work with 16.7 million colors and you can get anything from this tablet that you can need or want. The 19.5-inch display is pretty large and impressive which gives the artists a full room to draw. It features 5081 LPI and 8192 pressure sensitivity levels as well. The pen is amazing to work with and also very comfortable as well.
If you are a beginner and have no experience of working with drawing tablets but still want the best thing which is comfortable and easy to work with then Galaxy Tab S7 might be the best choice for you. For everyone who likes to work with Android, I would love this.With the quality of Samsung, you are getting a pretty good deal at this price. The S Pen would let you draw anything that you desire or imagine. The best thing is you can also use this tablet for other purposes as well.
The Wacom Cintiq Pro is another one of the highly appreciated and great drawing tablets for beginners that you can find. This one comes with a lot of amazing features and an 8,192 pressure sensitivity level. The 24-inch screen size is also very impressive and you will get a lot of other features which allow you to customize the tablet as per your needs.
This one is for all the Apple fans who can’t work on anything other than iOS. Here, it may be a regular tablet, but it features a great option that lets you explore the artistic side of yours with a wide array of options.If you are already familiar with iOS, then it would be easy to handle and work on. You will certainly find it amazing for other purposes as well.
Buying Guide for Best Drawing Tablets for Beginners:Since you are a beginner, you may not know how to choose the best drawing tablet and it can be a little overwhelming as well. But don’t worry we have got you covered. Here, we have listed some of the features that you should check out or consider while buying a drawing tablet for a beginner.
1. Pressure SensitivityPressure sensitivity is what separates the regular tablet from the drawing tablets, so you have to make sure that you are buying a tablet with good pressure sensitivity.Pressure sensitivity refers to the range of pressure that a tablet can recognize, so more pressure sensitivity means you get to have more control over the thickness of the lines and whatever you draw on your tablet with your pen.Although the higher sensitivity would cost you a little more, so you have to keep that in mind. The general thumb rule would be the more the pressure sensitivity the better would be the drawing tablet for you.
2. SizeAnother one of the factors that you have to consider would be the physical size of the drawing tablet. You must consider the physical dimensions that are the weight and the size of the drawing tablet as it is going to impact its overall portability. As an artist, you would want to spend your money on something which you can take anywhere with yourself and get the best value for money as well. This is why you should look for a medium-sized drawing tablet, which isn’t too big or too small for you and comes in the right size.
3. Software CompatibilityAnother one of the important things that you have to consider would be software compatibility. You need to make sure that you are getting a drawing tablet that supports your favorite drawing software and would help you to be better as an artist. This can be a huge deal if you have some specific requirements. So make sure that it is compatible with your favorite software.
4. Brand Value and ReputationAlthough getting a popular brand doesn’t mean that you will get the best performance, there are some perks of having some brands. Each one of the brands has different services to offer which can make a lot of difference too. So before buying a drawing tablet, make sure you know a little bit about the brand value and its reputation. Also, make sure where you can find its service centers or what their customer support policy is.
5. BudgetAnother one of the most important criteria to look for would be the budget. You have to weigh the price before you choose a drawing tablet for you. You can set a budget range and look for the best drawing tablet in that price range. Also, compare the drawing tablets with its competitors to know that you are getting a good deal and a great value for money as well.
6. Customer ReviewsLast but not least, you have to make sure that you check the customer reviews before you buy the product. This is because you can never know how well the drawing tablet is until you use it, and the best way to know its true potential is to go through the comments of customers who are currently using the drawing tablet. This would help you make an informed decision, and you would be able to choose the best drawing tablet for yourself.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best drawing tablets that you can find online. We have selected these drawing tablets based on the user interface, the quality of performance, overall specifications, and how well a beginner would be able to use their tablets. We have also considered the price and customer reviews so that you get the best drawing tablet for beginners at a budget-friendly price.That would be all for now and we hope that you got everything that you have been looking for. Thank you.