When it comes to racing and having fun, remote-controlled cars have been one of the best choices for a lot of people. Although electric-powered RC cars can be a great choice as they are cheaper and cleaner, the gas-powered RC cars are more powerful, louder, and overall fun to race with. This is why the popularity of powered RC cars is growing day by day and it is certainly becoming one of the popular choices for all race lovers.
The performance and the power provided by the gas-powered RC cars are hard to find in electric or battery-powered RC cars, which is why more and more people are investing h in gas powered RC cars. Since it is in great demand there are a lot of amazing options to invest in and to buy. This can be good news for anyone who is looking to buy the best gas powered RC cars. But more options would also mean that you will need to put a great deal of effort into finding the right kind of gas-powered RC cars as well.
Since you are here, you must be having a hard time finding the ideal gas powered RC cars. Well, you have come to the right place and we are not going to disappoint you either. In this article, we are going to list down the top 15 gas powered RC cars that you can easily find and they are also reliable and powerful enough to provide you a great experience. We have also listed a buying guide at the end of the article so you will know how to buy the best gas powered RC car.
So what are you waiting for? Move ahead and take a look at the following best gas powered RC cars and buy the one that you find best for yourself.
- 1 Best Gas Powered RC Cars
- 1.1 1. Team Losi Desert Buggy XL
- 1.2 2. Redcat Racing Monsoon XTR Truggy
- 1.3 3. Exceed RC Monster Truck
- 1.4 4. Redcat Racing Tornado S30
- 1.5 5. Traxxas Jato 3.3
- 1.6 6. Redcat Racing Earthquake 3.5
- 1.7 7. Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3
- 1.8 8. Traxxas Nitro Rustler
- 1.9 9. Exceed RC Madfire .21
- 1.10 10. Team Losi 8IGHT RTR
- 1.11 11. Redcat Shockwave Nitro
- 1.12 12. Traxxas Revo 3.3 4WD
- 1.13 13. HPI Racing 107012 Trophy 3.5 Buggy RTR
- 1.14 14. HAIBOXING Brushless RC Car
- 1.15 15. Funtech High-Speed RC Car
- 1.16 Buying Guide for Gas Powered RC Cars:
- 1.17 Benefits of Buying Gas Powered RC Cars:
- 1.18 Conclusion
Best Gas Powered RC Cars
Team Losi Desert Buggy XL is our first pick for the best gas powered RC car that you need to know about. This one comes from a well reputable brand that has got some high reviews and amazing ratings as well, this means you will get the best performance and a great driving experience too. This one gives you great control and you can easily use it at your convenience.If this is the first time you are buying a gas powered RC car and aren’t very experienced in this field then you can’t get an any better option than this one. It provides a good range of customization options, high-end performance, and overall great power too. So you are getting a complete package and that too at a reasonable price.It features a 23cc engine that is the reason behind its high speed and a good scale too. This one also features the dual disc brake configuration right out of the box. It’s also pretty easy to handle and control too. This one also features a 740cc gasoline fuel tank as well, this will ensure 40 minutes of relentless action with a full tank.Overall, for this price, you will get great value for money as this is a budget-friendly gas powered RC car to invest in.
Redcat is one of the most popular brands when we talk about RC cars and it is also counted among the most trusted and reliable RC car brands too. So it’s only natural for this brand to be on our list of top gas powered RC cars and you are going to like it as well. This powered RC car features a very powerful and capable system. One of the best parts would be this car would work as fine on flat ground as it will on the off-road platforms, so this is an option that you may not get in the other cars available in the market.With an aggressive stance and a super-wide wheelbase, it’s one of the best performing RC cars along with being one of the most powerful too. Here the car also features a potent 4.57cc power engine which gives you a lot of juice and giddyup when you are looking to turn this car loose.Apart from these features, this gas powered RC car features one of the best exhaust systems which is incredible and tuned for sound and performance. The oil-filled independent suspension is another one of the things that you would like most. One of the best things is you can easily find plenty of aftermarket parts for this RC car and that too at an affordable price.Overall, for this price, you are getting a powerful and durable option. It has also got a high rating and great customer reviews too.
Exceed RC Monster Truck is another one of the leading gas powered RC cars that you need to know about. This one too is a high-end brand that has been appreciated by the customers too.With this gas-powered RC car, you don’t have to worry about the assembling of the car as it comes 100% assembled and all you need is to unbox it and drive it just as it came. The components and the parts used in this gas powered RC car are of high quality and you won’t need to worry about the quality.You can also get an accessory starter pack that is compatible with the car and would easily start your car too without any hassle. It is also very responsive towards the remote and you would certainly find it effective and easy to control and handle.Overall, this gas powered RC car is durable, powerful, and features a great value for money. There are not many things that you can complain about. It also looks very cool and rugged. So you would be good to go as well. The high ratings and lots of positive reviews speak for the performance of this gas powered RC car.
When it comes to racing on the off-road tracks there is nothing better than the Redcat Racing Tornado S30. This one has been a popular choice among the people who really like racing in rough and uneven terrains and experience rough driving as well. It is built for that experience only and makes sure that you get the best performance and high-end power too.One of the best parts is that getting this top-rated gas-powered is inexpensive and will certainly fit your budget. Even being one of the best budget gas powered RC car options this one doesn’t compromise the quality of the car. The bigger wheels give it a look for a monster truck and you will certainly find the dual-speed transmission a great deal too. It’s highly flexible and provides a great experience too.The dirt tire provides extra grips and the four-wheel system makes sure the car doesn’t lose its balance while racing on an uneven track. Overall, it’s a great gas powered RC car to invest in.
Traxxas Jato 3.3 is another one of the best gas powered RC cars that you need to know about. The manufacturer has a good reputation and has been appreciated by a lot of customers till now. This one is ideal for anyone who likes to get a powerful RC car and win the races as well.This gas powered RC car is defined by its high-end speed and the speed will only get better once you start adding the components as your budget and time allow. The car goes from 0 to 60 mph within just 4 seconds. It might be unbelievable but for a gas powered RC car, it’s a revolutionary speed. The car is also appreciated for its overall look and the big four wheels that make it look like a monster truck. It runs pretty well on uneven platforms or surfaces.The stability management system does feature a great aid when it comes to controlling a high speed like this. This car is also good on slippery surfaces which is not very common to find. Overall, this is one of the top-rated high-speed gas powered RC cars that you can invest in.
We are yet again present with a Redcat gas powered RC car and this one is as amazing as the other models we have reviewed on our list.This budget-friendly gas powered RC car comes with great features and powerful performance which will help you win at any race. The big wheels make sure that the car remains balanced on uneven surfaces. This one features a black exterior that looks super cool. Overall, it’s durable and powerful so you will get good value for your money.
Traxxas T-Maxx is also a great option for anyone looking for a high-end gas-powered RC car. This one too looks super amazing and will stand out among the other leading gasoline RC cars as well. The robust structure and the high-end performance are all one can look for in this car. Customers have said that it runs pretty smoothly even on rough terrains so you will certainly have an upper hand in the racing.Overall, this is something that would be highly worthy of your money. So do check.it out and see if you want to buy it.
The Nitro Rustler from Traxxas has also made a place in our list of best gas powered RC cars and you would certainly like that as well. This one can go up to the speed of 50mph with its 2.5 motor which is pretty impressive.The car has got an electrical begin system and is a superior tqi receiver. The car is available in many different colors and you would most certainly like these choices as well. Overall, you are going to love this rugged and heavy-duty gas powered RC car.
Exceed RC Madfire .21 is also a leading gas powered RC car that you need to know about. The brand is well known and trustable and they have always made sure that their customers get the best quality and performance.It comes with pre-glued tires and chrome rings that make it highly durable and powerful. The 125cc flip-top gas tank is pretty impressive too. It is one of the best choices for beginners so you might want to invest in this.
We have already reviewed a gas powered RC car from Team Losi and this one is as good as you can expect from this brand. The preset suspension geometry and 4mm t-6 aluminum chassis plate are pretty amazing. You will also like the quality of components that makes it highly durable and the best quality. Overall, it’s a pretty great gas powered RC car to invest in.
Redcat Shockwave Nitro has also made it to our list and you would most certainly love it as well. This one comes with a powerful 2.67cc nitro engine and adjustable suspension. So you will get great performance with high-end power and lots of customizable options.
Traxxas Revo 3.3 4WD is all about fast speed, higher performance, durability, and versatility. It comes with a unique suspension design which makes it appropriate for racing on uneven surfaces and rough terrain as well.
HPI Racing 107012 is also known as the top gas powered RC car that you can end up with. The waterproof parts and aluminum chassis make it durable. It’s also very powerful given the performance and there are a lot of fine-tuning possibilities.
This one is also getting very popular among the customers and it is known for the fast speed and amazing performance too. Made with high-quality components, you can expect great performance and durability as well. Overall, check this one out right now and buy this best budget gas powered RC car.
If you are looking for the cheapest gas powered RC car which is good enough for adult kids then this one should be a great choice for you. Even with a low price, it doesn’t fail to impress us, so make sure you check it out.
Buying Guide for Gas Powered RC Cars:You can’t buy just the next gas powered RC cars that you see. That is why you need to make sure that you are putting your money into the right product and if the product features the adequate power and performance that you are looking for. You may or may not know the right features to look for when it comes to buying a gasoline powered RC car which can lead to the wrong decisions.To help you out, here we are going to list down some of the best features that you need to look at while buying gas powered RC cars. Take a look.
1. ManufacturerOne of the first things that you need to look for in a gas powered RC car is the manufacturer. Here, you might want to invest in a gas-powered RC car that comes from a reputable and reliable manufacturer rather than something that comes from a non-reliable manufacturer. There are a few manufacturers that are better than the others. So make sure you are investing in the right one here.
2. Fuel CapacityOne of the other things that you will need to look at the gas powered RC cars is that you will need to look at the fuel capacity. Look for the RC cars that feature a larger fuel tank so that the cars can run for a long time and you won’t need to refill fuel sooner. So do look at the fuel capacity before buying the gas powered RC cars.
3. Aftermarket PartsYou should also look at the aftermarket parts of the gas powered RC so you can end up with a decent RC car and can get any necessary parts as well. This will help in maintenance and replacements of the parts if needed in the future. So make sure that you do look for the availability of the parts in the market before you buy a gas powered RC car.
4. PerformanceDo look for the overall performance of the gas powered RC car so you can be assured of the car and its overall performance and don’t get disappointed after. There are several things that you would need to look for to evaluate the performance of the RC cars, such as the customization and the speed, so you can know if you can have total control over the RC car.
5. Customer ReviewsCustomer reviews are one of the most important things to look for while buying gas powered RC cars. This would help you to end up with a car that has high ratings and positive reviews and is appreciated by the customers who bought the car before you and are currently using them as well.
6. Value for MoneyAnother one of the things that you need to consider would be the value of money. There are so many gas-powered RC cars available in the market and they also come at different prices too. So you can easily find the right gas powered RC cars at a budget-friendly price. But you shouldn’t go for too cheap of a gas powered RC car because that might not live up to your expectations and deliver a good performance, in this case, your money will be wasted.So make sure the gas powered RC car that you are buying comes at a reasonable price and gives you a good value for your money too.
7. WarrantyAnother one of the things that you might want to look at would be the warranty of the gas powered RC cars. It would be better if they come with a warranty so that you can call the manufacturer if there is something wrong with the race within a specific period provided by the manufacturer. The warranty for the parts and the overall product are different things.Overall, not all the gas powered RC cars come with the warranty so you may want to check that out as well.
Benefits of Buying Gas Powered RC Cars:If you are still not sure whether to buy a gas powered RC car or not, then we have a few benefits that might make up your mind. So here are some of the benefits of buying a gas powered RC car.
- The structural integrity of the gas powered RC cars is a lot better than the others cars.
- The weight of these cars is also ideal and easy to control.
- These are very durable and would last for a long time
- Gas powered RC cars feature high-end customizable options so you can easily control them and use them as you please
- The top speed of these cars is pretty impressive
- They provide a more realistic and meatier experience to the users.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best gas powered RC cars that you will need to invest in and you would certainly like these as well. We have selected these gas powered RC cars for our list because they come with all the amazing features, great reviews, and high ratings. These also come at a reasonable price so you can easily find the right gas powered RC cars under your budget.That would be all for now and we hope that you got everything that you have been looking for. Thank you.