For kids riding in cars would be a fun activity to do with parents. If your kid is becoming a toddler then they would like to explore more things and they might want to ride a car just like their parents. Well, it would be way too early for them to sit behind the wheels, but thankfully the technology has become very advanced where the kids can easily find a way to entertain themselves while riding their favorite car.
There are a lot of amazing electric cars available for kids. Don’t worry we are not talking about some mediocre remote control cars but a miniature version of some of the popular cars. If you look up you can find any kind of electric car for kids, from Mercedes-Benz to Ferrari. All you need is to find the best car that looks good and functions right.
Well, finding a perfect electric car for your kid might be a little more challenging than you may have initially thought. Even though there are plenty of choices available and only a few of them are ideal for you and your kid. There are many factors that we need to consider while buying an electric car for kids. So you might need our help in this case, and that is why you are here.
In this article, we have selected some of the top electric cars for kids that are making parents and kids very happy. We have also listed down a buying guide for electric cars for kids that you should look at so that you can make a good enough decision.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and take a look at the following best kids’ electric cars and see which one would be perfect for your kid.
- 1 Best Kids Electric Cars
- 1.1 1. Best Choice Products Kids 12V Ride On Truck
- 1.2 2. Uenjoy Mercedes Benz GT
- 1.3 3. Rock Wheels Licensed Toyota Tundra Ride-On Car
- 1.4 4. Best Choice Products Kids 12V Ride On Lamborghini
- 1.5 5. Kid Trax Dodge Viper SRT Convertible Toddler Ride On
- 1.6 6. Costzon Ride On Truck, 12V Battery Powered Electric Ride On Car
- 1.7 7. Power Wheels Dune Racer
- 1.8 8. Uenjoy Maserati GranCabrio 12V Electric Kids Ride On Car
- 1.9 9. JAXPETY Yellow Audi TT
- 1.10 10. Uenjoy Volkswagen Beetle
- 1.11 11. Tobbi 12V Kids Ride On Toys Police Car Electric with Remote Control
- 1.12 12. Power Wheels BBQ Fun Jeep Wrangler
- 1.13 13. Dakott GMC Sierra Denali HD Ride-On Truck
- 1.14 14. Modern-Depo MX Truck Ride-On Car
- 1.15 15. John Deere Gator
- 1.16 16. Kid Trax Fix and Ride Electric Quad
- 1.17 Things to Consider While Buying Kids Electric Cars:
- 1.18 Conclusion
Best Kids Electric Cars
One of the first best kids electric cars that we have found is from the Best Choice Products. The brand has a reputation and they have managed to impress their customers for a long time as well. Parents love the fact that this car has been made to stand out in any situation as it will remain sturdy enough in any kind of terrain. The next thing that we liked about this electric car is that it comes with all kinds of safety features.This is one of the best-selling kids’ electric cars with more than 3000 reviews and high ratings. This looks like a ride on a truck and it feels very rough and tough. People who have a lot of space would find this car perfect, although it may be too big for indoor use. The car uses a 12V battery which makes it safe, and fun along with a good speed for kids. There are a total of three-speed levels. It also comes with remote control and features an adjustable seat belt which makes it safe.The large wheels make it a solid and safe option as it would be ideal for the outdoors. It also features an MP3 player and Bluetooth, so your kid can enjoy the music as well. There will be a lot of color choices as well, so your kid would certainly get their favorite color too.Overall, it is the best electric car for kids, and it comes at a reasonable price and gives a good value for money too.
If you are looking for a two-seater electric car for your little ones then this Mercedes-Benz GT from Uenjoy would be the best choice. The first thing we liked about this electric car was the model that looks pretty much like a real car. It looks very posh and luxurious with all the shine and great design, so your kids would certainly love this car. This is not just a treat for kids but also for parents who love fancy cars.Although this car is much more than just its looks. It comes with all the safety features and some additional features which make it an ideal electric car for kids. The car features a USB, radio, and auxiliary connectivity, which is very impressive in our opinion. The steering wheel can be controlled with a remote controller that comes with the car, so the parents can relax when it comes to safety.The maximum speed of this car is 3.75 miles per hour, this is an average speed that is safe and enjoyable. The car also features reverse and brake functionalities. This car would be ideal for children from the age of 3 to 8 and the weight limit is about 88lbs.Overall, this is a pretty good electric car for kids to invest in. It is safe, gives value for money, and two seats make this car look very real.
This ride on a car from Rock Wheels is another one of the best kids’ electric cars that you can find on Amazon. This one comes with all the great features and will certainly impress you and your kid. The car comes with a remote control which makes it a safe option for kids, the remote control also has an emergency brake feature. The car comes with Bluetooth, MP3, and Aux connectivity, so the kids can easily enjoy their favorite music.The car features a good speed limit that starts from 1.8 mph to 3 mph, so the younger kids won’t be overwhelmed by the high speed. This car is ideal for kids from the age of 3 to 5 and the weight limit is about 66 lbs.Overall, this is a ride on a car with great wheels so it would be the best choice for outdoors or on slightly uneven terrain. It also comes with some additional features such as exterior storage, lockable doors, and LED headlights.
We have another one of the top-rated kids electric cars from Best Choice Products on Amazon and this one will also win your hearts. This car, as its name suggests, is none other than the Lamborghini, it might be the dream car of some of us and also your kid might have seen and liked this car too. This is a sports car which makes it a popular choice among the kids. The car has been designed just like the original model and it looks pretty much the same too. The detailing is also on point.It comes with a lot of great features such as LED headlamps, a built-in aux outlet, and more. There is a lot of real-life feel from this car that your kid would love to have. This car is ideal for kids from the age of 3 to 8. The maximum speed of this car is 3.75 mph which is pretty standard and safe for kids. The car can be controlled by the kids behind the steering wheel as well as by the parents via the remote control. This car is ideal for both indoors and outdoors. The maximum weight limit of the car is 66 pounds.Overall, if you are looking for Lamborghini then this one might be the best choice for you.
We have another one of the best kids’ electric cars and this one is from Kid Trax. This car has been highly rated and comes with a lot of features and qualities that every parent would be looking for. This is also a ride in a car that looks pretty good and feels safe to parents as well.Two kids can sit in this car and it features a weight limit of 130 lbs, kids from the age of 3 to 7 would be able to use this electric car. It comes with a foot pedal driving system which is ideal for learning skills for the kids. The maximum speed of this car is 5 mph, so it might be the fastest car on our list. It also features FM radio and MP3 input so your kids can enjoy the music. The working lights and sound effects are also something that gives it a realistic feel.Overall, this car is rugged and sturdy, so it would be ideal for outdoor exploration as well as indoors.
This Ride On the electric car for kids from Costzon has also made a place on our list. This is also a highly rated electric car on Amazon and customers have given it high ratings and so many positive reviews as well.This car has been made for outdoors but can be used indoors if you have the space. It features high-end ruggedness which makes it suitable for outdoor terrains like gardens or backyards. It has some advanced technologies like the multifunctional steering wheel which features functions like music and a horn that makes it a realistic choice. It’s ideal for 3 to 7-year-old kids up to 66 pounds.The car is perfectly detailed which makes it even more desirable. The wheels are strong, rugged, and durable, which makes them ideal for several surfaces. Overall, it is worth your money, and your kid is going to enjoy this car as well.
If your kid is a fan of racing cars then this electric car from Power Wheels might be his favorite choice out of all. This one comes with a lot of amazing features and it is also pretty safe for the kids to drive. This car features two seats which means two kids can sit in this car. The weight limit of this car would be 130 pounds. This car is rugged and would be ideal for various terrain which makes it one of the best outdoor kids electric cars so far.The maximum speed of this car is up to 5 mph, so your kid can experience a fast speed in their racing car. It also features a power lock brake system and it can go reverse at the speed of 2.5 mph. There are metal bars present for support. Overall, if your kid is responsible and mature enough to handle this kind of car then it would be the best choice so far.
We have another one of the popular electric cars for kids from Uenjoy and this would also impress you as well. This is a Maserati GranCabrio car that your kids would like to have. This one is on the fancy side so if your kids enjoy these kinds of luxurious cars then they should have it as well. It comes with a remote controller so the parents can control the car to provide more safety. The car is suitable for kids above the age of 3 and it features a weight limit of 77 lbs.This car is very fun to ride and it features some realistic features as well. There is a music player included so that your kid can listen to some melodious tunes while enjoying the ride. The car has seat belts and lockable doors that make it a safe choice it also features LED lights and a portable handle. This car is a delight for both the parents and kids, so make sure you check it out.
9. JAXPETY Yellow Audi TTAudi is another one of the popular car brands that we all (grown-ups) love, so there is a high chance that your kid would also like this car as well. This is a yellow Audi car that is very attractive looking and features so many amazing details that make it look just like the real Audi. The car has a maximum speed of 3.1 mph so it won’t be too fast, and the weight limit is 55 lbs. This is an ideal electric car for infants and toddlers.It comes with a pretty good remote controller and it can also be controlled via the in-cabin controls. It is ideal for outdoors and indoors.Overall, if you are looking for the best kids electric cars for infants and toddlers (from the age of one to three) then this should be the best option for you.
10. Uenjoy Volkswagen BeetleThe next car that we have on our list of top-rated kids electric cars is also from Uenjoy and this is a mini Volkswagen Beetle car. The car is made for outdoor use and it can also be used indoors as well. It comes with durable doors, a thick base, safety straps, and a spring suspension so it has almost everything that you might want to have. It is a pretty great car that your child can drive themselves.This car is most appropriate for kids from the age of 2 to 5 and it features a weight limit of 77 lbs. It also comes with a remote controller so you can assist your children as well. There are a few color choices so you would like to buy one of your child’s favorite color cars.
11. Tobbi 12V Kids Ride On Toys Police Car Electric with Remote ControlIf your kid likes to play the cop then we have the perfect car for them, this police car from Tobbi makes the best car present for your kid. This looks just like the police car that your kid might be a fan of. It features a real megaphone siren, the police lights, and a good horn as well, so your kid would love to play a cop using this car.It features spacious seats and a lot of amazing features that make it a high-tech police car. The maximum speed of this car is 3.1 mph. It is ideal for 3 to 6-year-olds, up to 66 lbs. There are a few color options to choose from as well.
This Jeep Wrangler from Power Wheels also makes a pretty good electric car for your kid. It features two seats so two kids can sit in this car, up to the weight of 130 lbs. The kids from the age of 3 to 7 would be suitable for this car. It features a pretend radio that plays fun sounds. The maximum speed for this car is 5 mph. The doors are easily open and closed for easy in and out.Parents can control the car via a controller and it also features a lockable brake and high-speed lockout. Overall, it is a pretty great car to buy for your kids.
If you have a high budget then this luxury electric car would be a great pick for your kid. It is designed like a ride on a truck which looks pretty cool. It is parent-controlled and features a lot of bells and whistles as well.This car also features two seats, so two young kids from the age of 3 to 8 can sit in this car. The maximum speed is 5 mph and 2.5 mph in reverse. It features an MP3 player and USB connectivity as well.Overall, this is pretty good just like its full-sized version. You would most certainly like to invest in this electric car for your younger ones.
14. Modern-Depo MX Truck Ride-On CarWe have the perfect electric car for kids who like Sci-fi stuff and it is the Modern Depo ride on a car.It comes with full parental control and it features multiple speeds, so the parents can easily choose the right speed for the right terrain. The flashy light and sound also make it a kids favorite choice. The maximum speed is 3.1 mph. It is ideal for 3 to 5-year-old kids. It can also play music via Bluetooth paired devices. There are five color choices including a police variant car model, so you can easily find the favorite car for your kid.
15. John Deere GatorIf you live in the countryside then this might be the best electric car for your kid. It is unique and designed in the shape of a Gator. It also features two water cannons which make this one a little more special. It is lightweight so parents can easily lift it and place it anywhere they like.It is not a remote-controlled car, but the car features a low speed of 2.5 mph so you can just look after your kid. It is ideal for kids of three year old and up, and the weight limit is 77 lbs.
We have the best budget kids electric cars that you can easily afford for your toddler. This electric car is suitable for kids from the age of 1.5 years to 2.5 years old, so it is suitable for toddlers. The maximum speed is 1.5 mph which is suitable for toddlers. There are multiple models and designs to choose from as well. The weight limit is about 44 lbs.Overall, if you are looking for a cheap electric car for your toddler then this might be the best choice.
Things to Consider While Buying Kids Electric Cars:While buying any product we have to be a little cautious so that we can end up making a good decision. For this, you need to have some good knowledge about the product and have to look for all the factors that might help you make a good decision. Since you are buying an electric car for your kid then you need to be extra careful as it involves the safety of your kid as well.Here are a few of the factors and features that you need to take a look at while buying kids’ electric cars, have a look:
1. SafetySince you are buying a product for your kid, you have to be extra careful with the safety provided by the product, especially if it’s an electric car. Safety should be your first concern while looking for the best kids’ electric cars.All of these mini versions of the popular cars in the real world do have a similar level of safety features. So you might want to take a look at those safety features before buying the car.Some of the major safety features would include a good braking system, a remote controller for parents, limited speed, and a seat belt. All these features are very essential for the safety of the kid and the peace of mind of the parent.
2. Remote ControllerAs we have mentioned earlier the remote controller is quite an important part of the electric car for kids. It is crucial for safety because kids can’t be fully responsible for the electric cars that they are driving in. The remote controller would allow the parents to control the car from a distance.Make sure that the car you are buying comes with a good remote control system and test the remote controller before making the purchase.
3. SpeedSpeed is another factor in society that you need to take a look at. Different cars have different speed limits which can determine the fun factors for your kid as well as their safety. So while choosing the electric car for kids you would like to take a look at the car’s speed and the speed limit as well. Make sure it is not too fast for your child and neither too slow. The average speed for kids’ electric cars varies from three to five miles per hour, so you might want to stick to this average speed as well.
4. BatteryWell, the kids’ car runs on a battery so you might want to consider what type of battery they have been using and how long it can last. You don’t want to charge the battery of the car every now and then and ruin the experience for the kid as well as for you. So make sure the battery can last for a while. On average the battery would last from one to two full hours.Apart from the battery life, you might want to see if the car comes with all the necessary equipment to fully charge the kid’s electric car.
5. DesignThe design might be an important aspect of the car as well. Kids do not want to drive the grown-up cars but they would want to drive a cool car that looks good and features a Bahasa design. The most popular choice for the kid’s electric car is the miniature version of the popular car model from reputable brands.There are a lot of models available for the kids to drive. Some of them are pretty stylish and eye-catching. You can also find some specific color options according to the liking of your kid.
6. MP3 and Bluetooth ConnectivityAnother thing that you need to look for in a kids’ electric would be the MP3 and Bluetooth connectivity. A kid not just wants to drive a cool car but also wants to hear the music, like us grown-ups do in our car.There are some electric cars for kids that come with an mp3 player and some that come with Bluetooth connectivity as well. You can also find some cars that have both of these. Having music playing in the car would make it a more enjoyable experience for the kids.
7. Extra FeaturesSome extra features like a turn signal and retractable windows also make some of the cars even more enjoyable and give a real-life experience for the kids. The seat belts also should be comfortable and easy to use. You can also look at the headlights of the car and see if it is something your kid would enjoy.
8. Age Limit and SizeThe size of the car is also something that you should be concerned about. The size of the car should be ideal for your kid. So before buying the car make sure the size of the car is ideal for your kid. You can also look after the weight limit for the car as well.Make sure to look at the age limit of the car so you can buy the right car for your kid’s age.
9. PricePrice is certainly a crucial criterion that you would like to weigh in. Kids’ electric cars don’t come cheap so buying one means you need to think about a certain budget. It is crucial that you look after the budget and then look for the best budget kids’ electric car. This way you won’t overspend and will find a decent electric car as well.You can also look after the reviews and ratings given by the customers who are currently using these electric cars. The reviews and ratings would help you make a better decision so that you can get the best value for your money.Overall, we have included a wide range of prices here so you can easily find an electric car for your kid under budget. All of the aforementioned kid’s electric cars are rated highly as well.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best kids’ electric cars that we have found for you. Here, we have listed the top-rated electric kid’s cars that would certainly entertain your kids. There are plenty of things that you would like about these cars including the safety provided by these cars.We have evaluated these cars based on all the factors and features provided by these cars. You will also find a wide variety of electric cars which means you can easily find one suitable for your kid as well as your budget.That would be all for now and we hope you found this article helpful and got what you have been looking for. Thank you.