So you have a PC at your home or office and you would be very good at using it as well, but do you know how to maintain a PC? Well, this is where not all people are good at. We all assume the PC would be just fine on your desk or anywhere in your room, but that’s not true at all. For keeping your PC safe you have to invest in a good PC case.
Though PC cases don’t really enhance the performance of the PC, they would protect your PC from any kind of spillage or dust. The PC cases also keep your PC at the right temperature by providing the right airflow through the vents on the side. You can also use a PC case for functions like transferring important parts of a PC safely and securely by protecting them from the kind of dust, spillage, or other surrounding factors that can cause damage to the PC or its parts.
The portable PC case is something a necessity of the modern world because our world lies in computers and especially if you are doing some kind of high profile job or tech job that revolves around your PC. So investing in a good portable PC case that comes with the right features, design, and size is very important.
There are many kinds of portable PC cases available in the market but not all of them are right for your PC. Even with these many choices, you can have a hard time choosing the right portable PC case, maybe because you don’t know how to choose the right PC case or you don’t know what to look for. This is why you would need our help and we are not going to disappoint you.
In this article, we have listed down the top portable PC cases which you can invest in and we have also mentioned a buying guide for portable PC cases so that you would know how to choose the best portable PC case for your PC.
So here are some of the best portable PC cases are:
- 1 Best Portable PC Cases
- 1.1 1. Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Computer Case
- 1.2 2. Cooler Master Q300P
- 1.3 3. SilverStone Technology ML08 Mini-iTX Computer Case
- 1.4 4. JONSBO T8 Mini-ITX Computer Case
- 1.5 5. Sliger Cerberus Micro ATX PC Case
- 1.6 6. Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC M-ATX
- 1.7 7. Cooler Master HAF XB EVO
- 1.8 8. Cougar Panzer Max Ultimate Full Tower
- 1.9 9. Corsair Obsidian 500D SE Mid Tower
- 1.10 10. Cooler Master MasterCase MC500 Mid Tower
- 1.11 11. In Win Motorcycle Steel Tube
- 1.12 Buying Guide for Portable PC Cases are:
- 1.13 Conclusion
Best Portable PC Cases
Our first choice for the best portable PC cases is none other than the Lian Li Mini-ITX computer case. Lian Li is one of the best brands that has earned the trust of the customers all thanks to its portable PC cases with amazing built quality and features. This one is a mini portable case that allows you to store your PC in an optimum temperature and ideal environment.It has room enough to put the GPU measuring 12.6 inches and CPU coolers up to 6.5 inches high. It also has good airflow functions with perforations down the sides and across the bottom of the front panel. The PSU also gets its own dedicated grate. There are four 120 mm fan slots available which will cool down the PC components. It also features enough space to hide the cables without any issues. Above all, it comes with a brushed aluminum finish and magnetic handles, which makes it quite good-looking, sleek, and stylish.Overall, if you are not looking for too big of a portable PC case then this should be your first choice.
Cooler Master is another one of the leading brands that make some of the top portable PC cases that are reliable and trustworthy. This is why when we were hunting for the best portable PC cases, Cooler Master was our first choice and luckily it hasn’t disappointed us either. The Q300P is a popular portable PC case that has got high ratings and lots of positive reviews so it would be a great pick for you.Speaking of its features four removable handles where you can keep them or remove them at your convenience. It has also got a side I/O panel on the side which is also removable. One of the best parts about this portable PC case is that it is designed to work both horizontally and vertically. It can accommodate a 14.7 inch GPU with more than enough space for high-end cards. The CPU cooling compatibility is white decent too. You would be able to fit five 120mm fans as well.Overall, you are getting a decent performance at a reasonable price and the brand reputation is quite good too. So make sure you invest in this one cause you are not going to disappoint.
Next on our list is none other than the SilverStone Technology ML08 Mini-iTX portable PC case and this one too has a lot of amazing reviews and higher ratings which you would like to invest in as well. This one is a perfect portable PC case that can take with you on trips or anywhere without compromising the safety of your PC and its components. It also features an optical drive which is a dream cum true for Blu-Ray fanatics.It can also be used for gaming as well because it features a space for a 14 inch GPU and also enough CPU Cooler space as well. A lot of gamers have claimed that they have had an enjoyable experience with this PC case. Although it doesn’t feature any space for the fan, you have to rely on the ventilation and the fans on the cooler to keep things running at a good temperature. This is a thin portable PC case so that might be an advantage for you.Overall, it’s an amazing portable PC case with good features and performance and you would be happy to get it at this price, if the cooling fans aren’t a requirement for you then you might wanna look at this one.
We have another Mini-ITX computer case and this one from JONSBO. This one is also a top portable PC case that you should know about and this one will give you the best value for your money. This one may need you to go for the limited GPU size because of the space restrictions, so people with smaller GPU needs would certainly appreciate it. The coolers should be on a thinner side as well and the CPU would be restricted when it comes to the size.Moving on, it would be able to support a GPU size of 8.26 inches which may be smaller but it’s not that bad either. So you might have to struggle to find the right card if you don’t already have one. It’s a really compact case so that might be an advantage for you as you would be able to travel with it anywhere.Overall, it is a compact and lightweight portable PC case that you can easily travel with. You would also appreciate it for a smaller PC, so check it out.
Next on our list of best portable PC cases is none other than Sliger Cerberus with its Micro ATX PC Case. This one is a little experience but given its premium quality and effective build, you would find it worthy of your money. It’s compact and lightweight and features ample space for the PC components. It measured 14.7 inches in length and it features a maximum GPU space of 13 inches. There are also five expansion slots which would be pretty much enough for you. You can also install 4 cooling fans as it features four slots for fans, two on the front and two on the bottom.There are 2 USB ports along with 2 SSD slots as well. You will find it easy to use at your convenience and there is also enough space to go with. It also features good compatibility for various PC components. So you would certainly like that as well.Overall, if there is no budget issue for you then you can consider this one as your portable PC case. So go ahead and try it out.
Thermaltake is another one of the leading portable PC cases that you would want to know about. This one too features the best specifications and a good environment for your PC to keep it safe, secure, and cool. It is a multipurpose case that supports both Micro ATX and ITX so that is an advantage.It also features a unique size and shape which is responsible for its good airflow functions and it works on the flexible thermal solution as well. Overall, you would like it as it is one of the best budget portable PC cases so go ahead and try it out.
We have yet another top-rated portable PC case from Cooler Master and you are going to love it as well. It is a versatile portable PC case that can also be used as a LAN server box as well as a test bench for testing hardware.It comes with two high-quality cooling fans which are mounted in the front and the panel also supports the radiator of 240mm. Although it is quite bulky and might be too big for some people. But if you are looking for a bulkier portable case for PC then this may be the right choice for you.
Cougar Panzer has also made it to our list all thanks to its amazing specifications which has impressed every tech-savvy guy. This one supports almost 8 pretty impressive fans. And it features a military-style design and is also very easily moldable. This one provides good dust filtration as well. So you certainly like it. Go ahead and check it out and see if that is something you are looking for.
Corsair is another reliable and trusted brand that you should know about and they are also selling an amazing portable PC case. This one comes with a hefty price tag but given the amazing features, it might be worth it for you. It has space for four 12mm cooling fans. The case just weighs a little over 25 pounds. Overall, it’s a quite nice portable PC case to invest in.
The MasterCase from Cooler Master is also getting a good response from the customers and it features some high ratings too. This one is pretty amazing and it features dust filtration and a tempered side panel as well. It is giggly functioning and features a lot of scope for upgrading and modality. So go ahead and take a look at this one.
The In Win Motorcycle Steel Tube is the strongest portable PC case that you find so far. It’s pretty unique in construction and features a lot of color options as well. It allows good airflow and keeps an optimum temperature for your PC. Overall, look it up and see if you like it or not.
Buying Guide for Portable PC Cases are:You can’t buy any portable PC case for your PC because that wouldn’t be right, as you have to look after the needs and requirements of your PC and what kind of PC case you would want to invest in. So here are some of the things that may help you to choose the best portable PC case.
1. HandlesOne of the first things that you need to look after would be the handles of the portable PC case. The handles are the key elements of the portable PC case and they are the ones that you are going to use most whenever you are traveling with. Since you are buying a portable PC case we can assume that you would wanna carry the case with you.You should know that there are many portable PC cases that come with a handle so you have to make sure yours have one and a good one too because this will make it easier for you to travel with.
2. SizeAnother one of the things that you need to consider would be the size of the portable PC case. It is important that you know what size would be right for your PC and you invest in the right one as well. They should have a good room for your PC and feature enough airflow to keep your PC safe and secure. The size should not be too big or too small so make sure you are considering the dimensions before you buy them.
3. Component CompatibilityThere would be no use of a portable PC case if the component won’t fit in the case. This is why you need to see if the case is compatible with the components of your PC. For you, we have picked the cases that are compatible with most of the components of PC so make sure you check the compatibility yourself as well.
4. Airflow and TemperatureThese might be the most important factors to consider as it is very important that you invest in a portable case that provides optimum airflow and temperature so that your PC stays protected and well maintained without any issues.Look for the fan mounting points or well-placed gates which would provide good airflow. You should also consider the temperature that you are living in so that you can choose the portable case that provides the optimum temperature accordingly.
5. WeightWhen it comes to portability the weight is always an important factor to consider. Since the PC won’t be that light on its own and you would be carrying a case too, so lifting that much weight can be tiring. This is why you need to consider the weight of the portable case and see if that is something you would want to carry around and be comfortable with.
6. PricePrice is always a great factor to weigh in while buying anything. We all want the best stuff at the most reasonable price and this is why you would need to invest in a portable PC case that is right for you and also fits in your budget. You may set the budget first and then look for the best portable PC cases in that budget range. Here, we have listed the portable PC cases that fit in different budget ranges so you can easily find a nice portable PC case for your PC.
7. Customer ReviewsIf you don’t want to put much effort into the specification and just want a good portable PC case then you can rely on the customer’s reviews. These would help you make an informed decision and make sure that you know what you are buying. So make sure you look up at the customer reviews and ratings and see what their customers have to say about the cases and whether or not they would be worth it.
ConclusionSo these are the top-rated portable PC cases that you needed to know about. We have selected these portable cases based on their overall functionality, features, and dimensions. We have also considered the price of the portable PC cases along with the reviews and ratings from the customers. So overall, you would be pretty happy with these portable PC cases, so go ahead and check out the aforementioned products and choose the best one for yourself.That would be all and we hope you got everything that you have been looking for.