Tennis is one of the most popular sports that has impressed a lot of people. We can easily find people going on tennis courts and playing for fun or practicing professionally. If you are interested in playing tennis then you must know the importance of a tennis outfit. You can just go in your slippers and trousers to play this game. To get a good feel of the game, you must be properly dressed. When it comes to tennis outfits, shoes are one of the most important things that you need to take care of. Shoes are anyway an important part of any kind of support, but for tennis, you need to look for shoes that are specially made for tennis.
In this article, we are going to talk about tennis shoes for women. You need to make sure that you are buying the right pair according to your feet, your tennis skill, and the kind of court you are playing in. There are a lot of factors you need to consider before buying the best shoes for tennis, only then you would be able to get the best pair and get good value for money, not to forget your performance in the game also depends on the kind of shoes you are wearing. This is why you need to pick the right kind of tennis shoes for women.
Although there are so many options available in the market that you can buy and rely upon, only a few of them are worth your money. This is why you would need some help choosing the best tennis shoes for women. Well, we are here to help you and you are not going to disappoint either. Here, we have listed down the 10 best tennis shoes for women, so you can choose a pair for yourself. To help you more we have also listed down the buying guide for tennis shoes for women at the end of the article, take a look at that if you need to.
Let’s go ahead and take a look at the best tennis shoes for women that you can buy.
- 1 Best Tennis Shoes For Women
- 1.1 1. Adidas Stella Court
- 1.2 2. Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Sneaker
- 1.3 3. Babolat Women’s Jet Mach II All Court Tennis Shoes
- 1.4 4. Nike Air Zoom Vapor X
- 1.5 5. Asics Gel Resolution 8
- 1.6 6. Wilson Kaos 3.0
- 1.7 7. Adidas Performance ASMC Barricade Boost Tennis Shoe
- 1.8 8. Prince Women’s T22 Tennis Shoes
- 1.9 9. K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoe
- 1.10 10. New Balance 896v2 Hard Court Tennis Shoe
- 1.11 Things to Consider While Buying Best Tennis Shoes for Women:
- 1.12 Conclusion
Best Tennis Shoes For Women
When it comes to the best tennis shoes for women, Adidas Stella Court undoubtedly tops the list. The brand is already established itself for sports shoes and the level of quality is pretty high too. This shoe is specially designed for women and the brand is also associated with Stella McCartney which is one of the best designer brands out there.The upper part of the shoes is made up of Primeknit that provides the best fit and comfort for the entire foot. The shoes also feature the best cushioning sole which has impressed a lot of tennis players. It is well designed and the mod sole technology is too good, so the shoes won’t hold you back from giving your best performance. The design is also pretty impressive and it looks so classy and chic as well.It might be a bit expensive but if you like the brand and want a designer shoe, then this one should be the best pair of shoes for you.
Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 is another one of the best tennis shoes for women to invest in. This one too is a reputable brand and you are going to get the best stability with these shoes, which means you will be able to deliver the best performance as well. The high-end stability is the result of its anti-twist outsole that protects your feet while you are on top of your game and making any sudden movements. The outsole features a supportive chassis that is designed to prevent supination. So you can rush without having any hesitation.The shoes are quite durable too and they would last for a long time as per the customers’ reviews and brand claims. The durable rubber outsole gives you the maximum traction which means there will be fewer chances of a slippery experience while playing the game. Even with the added stability and cushioning, you won’t get a heavyweight which is also a plus point. The mesh upper also ensures breathability and ventilation so you are going to like it.Overall, you are going to like it and they also come at a reasonable price. So check them out and find your size to hit the court.
Next on our list of best tennis shoes for women is Babolat Jet Mach II. If you are looking for durability and outstanding performance with your tennis shoes then this one should be your first choice. The brand has collaborated with Michellin researchers to provide the best kind of shoes made especially for women. They have applied the best technology and took care of all the smallest details possible as well. The brand does also features the right kind of outsole with lots of traction. So if you are looking for something like this then you are going to love it.The durable rubber outsole can survive long play sessions and even last for years. This means it is going to be a good investment for you. The multi-layer insole is also a plus point as it is given extra attention and the result ensures a high level of comfort and evens out the pressure as well.Users have loved this pair of tennis shoes for women as it provides a true fit and comfort. So this one is worth your money.
It’s not possible to list the best tennis shoes for women without mentioning Nike. Nike is one of the top sportswear brands and it is undoubtedly a great option for sports shoes, that is, tennis shoes for women. This one is a top women’s tennis shoe to invest in as you get the best quality from a reputable brand which will help you deliver the best performance as well. The cutting-edge technology and the lightweight package make it one of the most popular tennis shoes for women, even the same shoes are available for men as well.Some professional tennis players have appreciated these tennis shoes because of how comfortable they are. The secure fit is also a reason behind its popularity. The shoes don’t feel too tight or too loose on your foot and that is a great thing. The cushioning is also excellent and the lightweight is ideal for speedy players.Overall, given the brand reputation, this one would be an expensive deal for you, but if you are not under a budget then you should certainly consider buying this, it’s worth your money.
Asics Gel Resolution is also a leading tennis shoe for women that you can buy. This one looks super amazing and you will get everything that you need. The shoes have been around in the men’s version and now it’s also available for the women’s version which has all the women tennis players feeling happy about it.It is made of polyurethane material which feels pretty comfortable and supportive and doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all. Women who need a shoe with a right heel would find it perfect as it features the best heel technology as well. It provides good stability and you will end up feeling a lot more comfortable. You will also get the best quality and support as well.Apart from this the cushioning of the shoes is a big deal and here you will find it a lot more convenient than before, this means no fatigue feeling while playing. It is a true sports shoe and you can wear it for multiple sports activities. Overall, there are pretty great tennis shoes for women that you would want to buy.
We have another leading tennis shoe for women from Wilson and this one is Kaos 3.0 model. These shoes are just perfect for you and provide extra added stability for your feet. The aggressive and professional tennis players would love these shoes.Users liked the improved flexibility which will be ideal for a wide range of foot shapes. You will also like the durability as the shoes are made to last for a long time.Overall, you will get the best value for money and this one is a top-rated tennis shoe for women to buy.
We have another top tennis shoe for women from Adidas and this one is the Barricade Boost model from the brand. These shoes have been worn by top professional tennis players so there is no doubt about the quality and the performance that you will get with these shoes. Not only the professional players but the casual players also like these shoes.Everything from the fit, cushioning, and stability is on point and the ventilation is also good. The shoes are also a great choice when it comes to the style quotient. The shoes are perfect to boost your performance with their shock absorption ability and torsion midsole.
Prince Women’s T22 Tennis Shoes has also made a place on our list of top tennis shoes for women. These shoes have been loved and cherished by everyone and they do feature the heavy-duty rubber outsole which makes them durable and stable. The shoes do come with a 6 moth sole warranty so you are going to trust them. The shoes also feature a good grip that lets you play with your full potential.It is highly ventilated and provides maximum breathability that keeps your foot comfortable and dry. It does look pretty heavy duty but it is flexible and you will feel good in these. These are lightweight and easy to wear. The heel is smartly designed with shock absorption technology that gives the best performance.
K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express Tennis shoes have also made a place on our list and you are going to love this one too. These shoes have won the hearts of tennis players across the globe.The best part about these shoes is that they are perfect for tennis players with wide feet. It is a little difficult to find the right pair of tennis shoes for women with wider feet, and that is why it has been appreciated by the customers. It’s lightweight, flexible, and breathable, everything that a good tennis player would need in her shoes.
New Balance is also a reputable brand when it comes to sports shoes and they haven’t disappointed up when it comes to good tennis shoes for women. These shoes are made for women who are looking for durability and stability. It is also lightweight and features excellent cushioning that provides extra comfort to the player.
Things to Consider While Buying Best Tennis Shoes for Women:There are a few things that you need to keep in mind to get the right pair of tennis shoes for women. If you don’t know what to look for then we have a list of factors that you might want to know while buying the right tennis shoes for women.
1. SizeOf course, size matters when it comes to tennis shoes or any kind of shoes for that matter and you would be aware of that already. Although, many people forget to measure their feet size correctly before ordering the shoes online or they don’t check the size chart given by the manufacturer. So these are the two things that you might want to look at and make sure that you are buying the right tennis shoes that are true to your size.Even if you try them on, try to walk for a while or even run or jump to know if they are of the right size.
2. FitThe size and fit are taken as synonyms when it comes to shoes. But they are a little different from each other and you need to make sure the shoes are a perfect fit for you. When it comes to finding a perfect fit you need to look beyond the size. There are so many other things that determine the perfect fit. Here are these that you need to look for to get the perfect fit:
- Width – Width varies a lot from one foot to another and it also varies from one shoe to another. So make sure that you look for the width of the shoes so that you can get the right fit for your feet.
- Toe Box – The toe box is something that can determine the overall comfort and performance of the user. There should be enough space available for toes and it should be roomy enough to keep your toes comfortable. Otherwise, you might feel pain or discomfort while playing. So check how much room your toes need and select shoes according to that.
- Ankles – The ankle-length is also something that you would want to look for. Although it won’t be a problem for the outer edge of the ankles for most of us, but some might feel discomfort with the upper edge of the shoes. So take a look at that as well.
- Heel – The heel of the shoes is also very important. Although it completely depends on your preferences of what kind of heels you would want. Some might get little elevated heels others would go for no heels.
3. VentilationAnother factor that you can’t miss would be the ventilation. It’s important that the shoes you are looking for featuring good ventilation otherwise your feet might feel sweaty and suffocated. The material of the shoe should be breathable. If there is no ventilation you might get blisters. You should also get light color shoes compared to dark color shoes while playing in the sun or hot temperatures.
4. ComfortComfort is an obvious factor to look at no matter what kind of shoes you are buying. You can try them on and see if they are something that you would want to invest in. You don’t want to spend on shoes that aren’t comfortable. So look at all the factors and see if they would be comfortable.
5. DurabilityThe durability of the tennis shoes for women also matters and you don’t want to compromise with that. The shoes you are investing in should be durable and reliable so make sure they are made up of durable materials that are here to last long.You can also check the warranty policies for the shoes if you are buying any branded or premium tennis shoes for women, so you can get them replaced or repaired if there is an issue.
6. StabilityWhen it comes to games like Tennis, you are prone to make sudden movements and sometimes place your feet in the wrong position, it is important that your shoes provide enough stability so you can get the right kind of performance. This also ensures the safety of your feet as well. The width of the shoe’s sole can help you get the stability that you need. The upper part of the shoe also determines its stability. Overall, get shoes that seem stable and can handle the rugged performance.
7. WeightThe weight of the tennis shoes for women is also an important criterion to look after. You might want to get the right weight so you don’t feel like the weight of shoes is too much for your feet as this can also impact the performance as well. The lightweight shoes are more ideal for tennis. There are some shoes that would allow you to customize the weight by removing a layer or a part of the material to make it lighter.
8. Arch SupportThe arch support is also something that you can’t neglect while buying the best women’s tennis shoes. Different kinds of shoes provide a different kind of arch support, you need to see if it’s compatible with your feet.
9. GripThe grip is also something that you would want to check, after all, you don’t want to slip on the court while playing tennis, right? So make sure the shoes you are buying do come with a good grip and feature an anti-slip sole. You might want to check the court surface that you will be playing on while choosing the right kind of traction.
10. BrandWhen it comes to shoes the brand does play a vital role, there are a few brands that are better than the others. So you might want to get the best brands that are ideal and features good quality and durability for the shoes. Shoes from some brands come with a warranty too.
11. Price and Customer ReviewsThe price and customer reviews are also very important factors to look for.You want to get the tennis shoes that are ideal for you and your budget as well. So make sure that you look for the best women’s tennis shoes on your budget. Although do not compromise the quality with the cheaper price because that will do more harm than good.You can also check the customer reviews if you want to be sure of their quality and overall performance.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best tennis shoes for women that you can find in the market. We have selected these pairs of shoes because of their overall quality, comfort level, and performance. We have also looked after the budget and the customer reviews and ratings for the shoes, so you can easily get the ideal shoes for yourself.That would be all, and we hope that you found the perfect tennis shoes for women. So go ahead and buy from any of the aforementioned shoes, you will certainly appreciate them. Thank you.