The holiday season has officially started. And with that, the intake of food with lots of sugar and fats will also increase. This might be the reason why we gain a few pounds in the holiday season. After all, who would want to go out to the gym every morning or run a mile? Well, taking a run might be an important step to control your holiday weight or just include a daily fitness habit in your daily routine. Going to the gym or even for a run might be a luxury that some people can’t afford due to the lack of time or any other factor, but that doesn’t mean they have to totally give up on their fitness.
This is where people install a few fitness machines in their homes so that they don’t have to go to the gym and they can do some workout at their own pace. One of the most popular fitness equipment to invest in would be a treadmill. If you are also looking forward to going for a run daily and burning some calories while running then a treadmill might be the best option for you.
Getting a treadmill is a big decision and you don’t want to rush it. Because finding the right treadmill means having to look at all the factors, especially the price. There are so many expensive options available in the market, but they are way out of our budget. The cheaper ones might not be the best choice either. So to make a balance between the price and the quality, you will have to set a budget.
If you are also looking for a decent treadmill for home then you might be surprised to know that there are plenty of amazing options out there. In this article, we are going to introduce you to the best treadmill for a home under $500! Yes, you heard it right, you will easily get one of the best treadmills for home by just spending 500 dollars. So go ahead and take a look at the following list and see which one you would like most.
- 1 Best Treadmills For Home Under $500
- 1.1 1. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- 1.2 2. ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill
- 1.3 3. Exerpeutic TF1000
- 1.4 4. Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
- 1.5 5. XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- 1.6 6. Goplus 2.25HP Folding Treadmill with Incline, Superfit Electric Treadmill
- 1.7 7. Merax Electric Folding Treadmill
- 1.8 8. SereneLife Smart Electric Folding Treadmill
- 1.9 9. Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill
- 1.10 10. O2 Force T20 Walking Treadmill
- 1.11 Things to Consider While Buying Best Treadmill for Home Under $500:
- 1.12 Conclusion
Best Treadmills For Home Under $500
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is the best treadmill for homes under $500 that you can buy right now. This treadmill has received a great response from the customers and they all are pretty impressed with it. Weslo is already a well reputable brand that comes up with the best equipment to help you stay fit. So this treadmill is another gem from this brand that you can’t neglect.The treadmill measures 68 x 31 x 10 and it weighs around 117 pounds. It is quite easy to assemble and set up as well as it collapses easily which makes it an ideal choice for home. This treadmill for home also features packed. Here, you can find a pulse rate monitor which will keep a track of your heart rate and it is present right at the console. The console has an LCD that features basic information like distance, time, calories burnt, and speed. There are 6 programs featured on the treadmill. So it would be easy to keep a track of your progress as well as choose the right workout for yourself.Overall, for the best treadmills for home under $500, this one should be your first choice. It comes from a reputable brand as well as has the best features for the price, so you will be good to go.
Proform Performance 300i has also made a place for itself on our list of best treadmills for home under 500 dollars. This one also comes from a well reputable brand and it makes sure that you get to have the best features and performance without having to break the bank.The treadmill features 16 workout programs that make sure that people can have the right kind of workout routine according to their health goal or body type. You can also get to achieve most of the goals when it comes to calorie burn, distance, and speed. The treadmill also offers a 10% incline which would be ideal for interval training.Moving on, the treadmill can also easily folds up when you are done using it. It takes less space yet provides enough for you to take a good run on it. The top Speer 10mph. Overall, this would be the best choice when it comes to the best treadmill for home under $500.
Exerpeutic TF1000 is another one of the top-rated treadmills for home that you should look forward to buying. This treadmill has caught the attention of people who are slightly overweight, as it comes with a 400-pound weight capacity. The extra-long handles provide more security and the top speed of 4mph is also not too much for someone who has just started working out.The treadmill is quite sturdy and stable which makes the best choice. The treadmill makes the best choice for home as it doesn’t take too much space. It is also easier to control the speed with the control speed buttons. Overall, it is easier to use and you would find the best functionality as well. So if you are looking for a budget-friendly treadmill for your home, this one should be your first choice.
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill makes another one of the best treadmills under $500 that would be happy to invest in. This brand is known for its amazing fitness equipment with top-notch quality. They have produced a wide range of fitness products and all they have got a good response. So when it comes to the best treadmill under $500, this one seems like an obvious choice.The treadmill features a top speed of 9 MPH and it will be running at 20 horsepower. You can also choose from three incline options. So if you are looking to stimulate real training this is something you should consider buying. The 9-speed system also comes in handy. You would also appreciate the five-inch wide tread belt. The personalized LCD console is another plus point. You will be able to keep track of your progress as well.
XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill has also made a place for itself on our list of best treadmills for home under 500 dollars. This is yet another reputable brand that you can rely on. The brand has been there for a long time and it has impressed us with its fitness equipment that comes budget-friendly. This treadmill looks pretty professional and the design is so impressive.The top speed of this treadmill is 10 MPH running at 25 horsepower. The foldable design is just perfect for house use and you would be able to store it without taking extra space. It features a 16″ by 50″ belt surface that provides ample space for jogging. The sticky texture would provide a nice grip too. Lastly, there are 12 workout settings so you can easily choose one.
Goplus has also made a place in our list of best treadmills for home under $500. The brand focuses on creating simple yet highly functional fitness usability. It features a horsepower of 2.25 and the top speed is about 7 miles per hour. The treadmill features a 15% incline which is quite impressive and sets it apart from the competitors.The treadmill also features a heart sensor on the handrail so you will be able to track the heart rate. The treadmill also features a five-inch LCD that makes sure you can get all information regarding your workout. You can also choose your ideal workout from the available options and select the one that is suitable for you. The weight capacity is 250lbs. You will also like the minimal noise and fiction on this treadmill.Overall, this one might be the best treadmill under $500 for a home.
7. Merax Electric Folding TreadmillMerax Electric Folding Treadmill has also impressed us and become one of the best treadmills for home on our list. Toilet brand knowns for its innovation that enhance consumer’s experience with their product.The treadmill features a top speed of 7.5 miles at 1.5 horsepower. There are 12 workout programs to choose from. The multifunctional LCD also comes in handy. It features all the basic information. You can also connect your phone and listen to your favorite songs. The treadmill has a 240 lbs capacity.Overall, with this treadmill for home you will get the best value for your money.
SereneLife is another one of the best treadmills for home under $500 that you should know about. SereneLife is the brand that makes the best fitness equipment. The treadmill features a top speed of 6 miles per hour. There are 12 workout programs that focus on different goals in terms of cardio fitness, health and stamina, and weight loss.The console features an LCD where you can track various basic information featuring heart rate, distance, incline, and other data. It also features Bluetooth connectivity. You will also get a safety feature that would stop the belt if you like.
9. Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T TreadmillWe have another leading treadmill under $500 for home from Weslo. This one is also as impressive as the earlier one that we discussed. With Weslo, you will always get the best value for money as they are the feature-packed and best quality.The top speed of the treadmill is 10 MPH and 4 inbuilt programs also help you to achieve your fitness goals. The best part is that this treadmill also works as an elliptical trainer, so you will be getting two types of equipment at the price of one. Overall, you can certainly invest in this one for home use.
10. O2 Force T20 Walking TreadmillThis is yet another best budget treadmill for home under $500 that you should know about. It is very compact as it measures 54.1 x 28.7 x 44.5 inches and weighs approx 90 pounds. So setting up in your home won’t be a problem. It also features a foldable design that makes its storage easier.The weight capacity of this treadmill is 220 pounds. The top speed of 6.65 MPH would be enough. Overall, this one is ideal for you if you are looking for just walking and jogging. It is budget-friendly and a space saver so might be an ideal option for you.
Things to Consider While Buying Best Treadmill for Home Under $500:A treadmill isn’t a small thing and it also comes with a high price tag. So you don’t want to just buy the next treadmill you see. When you are buying a good treadmill for home, you will have to make sure that you are making the right decision as well. This is why you will have to look at all the decent features of treadmills and see if they are ideal for home and are worth up to 500 dollars as well.Here are some of the features that you need to look for in the treadmill for home under $500.
1. SizeSince you are looking for the best treadmill for home under 500 dollars, you need to keep in mind that the treadmill will be set up in your home. This means you need to make sure it comes in the right size and is ideal for the room you are going to place it in. Don’t go for a treadmill that is too big, as you might have struggled to place it in your house.The size shouldn’t just depend on the space you have but also your stature as well. If you are petite then you can get a smaller treadmill, while if you have long legs you might want to go with the larger belt treadmill.Size should the first criterion to look for in a treadmill for home.
2. CushioningAnother one of the things that you would want to consider would be cushioning. It is an important factor because the right cushioning will help you to reduce the joint pain and stress on the ankles. You should know that running on a treadmill without cushioning cab affect your joints and ankles. So make sure you are investing in a treadmill that comes with a good amount of cushioning and can handle shock as well. It would help you to have a decent experience while running on the treadmill.
3. ConsoleThe console would mean you will have a good understanding of the statics. That means how much time you have been running, how many calories you burn, the speed you have been running on, and the incline as well.If you are a serious jogger or fitness freak then you would want to know about these statics. So make sure you are choosing a treadmill that can feature these statics for you.
4. FanIf you sweat too much while running then a treadmill with a pre-installed fan would be the right choice for you. It would make sure that you remain cool and can easily run for a while.
5. ProgramsSome of the treadmill for home does come with pre-installed programs. These programs will be specific and would tell you how to run according to your workout plan or what’s best for you. These kinds of programs can come in handy if you are doing the workout on your own as you will get the right direction.
6. Weight SupportYou should know the weight your treadmill can support. So you will have an idea who can use the treadmill and what weight would be ideal for it. So before buying a treadmill for home, you should certainly take a look at its weight capacity.
7. Power UsageAnother one of the things that you should be considering while buying a treadmill for home would be power usage. You don’t want to spend a lot whole paying the electricity bills so make sure that you are investing in a treadmill that consumes less energy. This might cost a little more than the treadmill that consumers high power, but it would be worth it.
8. Overall FeaturesMake sure to look at the other features whole buying a treadmill for home. There are some treadmills that come with a heart rate monitor, so it would keep a check on your heart health while you take a run. There might be other advanced features that might be helpful in your workout routine. So check all the features before you buy one.
9. FoldabilitySome of the best treadmills for home come with foldable technology. This helps in the storage as you can easily fold it and put it away while it is not in use. This would be a space saver and you won’t have to have a separate room for your treadmill machine.
10. WarrantyWarranty is something you shouldn’t neglect while buying the best treadmill for home under $500. You don’t want it to get broken and pay a hefty amount to get it fixed. So make sure the treadmill you are investing in comes with a warranty.
11. Customer Reviews and RatingsLast but not least, you should always check the customer reviews and ratings, this would help you to know what the previous customers of this product have to say about them. This will give you a fair idea of whether you should invest or not.Although, all the treadmill for home under $500 that we have mentioned in our list features the best ratings and reviews from customers so you are good to go with them.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best treadmills for homes under $500 that you can invest in. These treadmills have the best features and functionality, so they would keep you healthy and fit conveniently. These treadmills have got the best reviews from the customers as well. Overall, you can pick any of the aforementioned treadmills for home that suits your need and also fits your budget. Go ahead and get one and start working on yourself this season.