Working out is one of the crucial parts of our lives now as people are more and more aware of their fitness and health. With more and more people adopting a workout routine they are also finding ways to make it fun and motivational, and one of the best sources of that would be music. Who doesn’t like to listen to music while working out, right? We are pretty sure that you do. Now, most of the gyms do have speakers but it would be better if you can listen to your own workout Playlist without disturbing anyone. And if you are working out at your home or going for a run, then having your own headphones is quite crucial.
Now there are so many headphones present in the market that you can buy, but since you are going to use the headphones for listening to songs while working out then it would be better if you invest in headphones that are ideal for workouts. This is why people are now looking for headphones that are specifically designed for workouts and can be easily handled as well.
If you are also looking for the best workout headphones, then you have come to the right place, here, we are going to help you. Since there are so many options for the best workout headphones s, you will get a little confused while choosing the one, and you won’t want to compromise with the quality of the headphones either. So, how will you know which are the best workout headphones? Well, that is exactly why we are here. In this article, we are going to list and review the best workout headphones that you can rely on.
So go ahead and take a look at the following top 11 workout headphones s and see which one you like the most and buy it.
- 1 Best Workout Headphones
- 1.1 1. Beats PowerBeats Pro
- 1.2 2. Jabra Elite Active 75t
- 1.3 3. JAYBIRD VISTA 2
- 1.4 4. Adidas RPT-01
- 1.5 5. AFTERSHOKZ AEROPEX
- 1.6 6. Bose Sports Earbuds
- 1.7 7. Soundcore Liberty Neo by Anker
- 1.8 8. Bose Soundsport Wireless
- 1.9 9. Amazefit Powerfit Pro
- 1.10 10. JAYBIRD X4
- 1.11 11. Jabra Elite Sports
- 1.12 Buying Guide for Workout worHandphones:
- 1.13 Conclusion
Best Workout Headphones
Beats is one of the best brands when it comes to headphones and this is why our first workout headphones comes from this brand. These workout headphones are our favorite pick as they feature an amazing fit and provide the best quality as well. Moreover, these are wireless so you don’t have to be worried about the tangled wires while you are running or doing other workouts. Here, these headphones come with 9 hours of battery life which is pretty amazing.You will get the best control over these headphones as they feature the on-ear control and you can pick up the calls while you are in the gym, office, or anywhere else. These will provide a good hand-free experience so you will be good to go. These features are the best fit and you won’t have to worry about them falling while you are working out. These headphones feature the IPX4 sweater of rating so no matter how much you sweat while working out, there will be no impact on these headphones.Overall, these are some of the best workout headphones that you can invest in and you would be pretty happy with these as well. The price is reasonable and you will get the best value for money as well, so go ahead and take a look at these.
Jabra Elite is another one of the reputable brands that you can find so far. This one too is a leading choice for Albany people who love to work out. These headphones for work out feature the best performance and fit which makes them ideal for workout use.These are also wireless workout headphones s, which means no messed-up wired while you workout. The battery lasts for about 7.5 hours (28 hours with a charging case), so you will get a decent battery life to go with. Apart from this these headphones come in a range of 9 meters (30 feet) so you can easily workout without carrying your phone.Furthermore, the headphones feature a water-resistant rating of IP57 which means they can easily withstand sweat or light splashes. These are also dust resistant which means you will get higher durability. The headphones feature a high level of comfort and stability, so you don’t have to worry about falling off these earbuds while you workout. The sound quality is also highly appreciated as you will get good sound quality and clutter free experience. You can also customize the sound of the headphones and these also provide the noise cancellation feature so that you won’t listen to anything else.Overall, these are the top-rated workout headphones s that you can afford and invest in. You will get everything from the water-resistant to noise cancellation feature, which means you will get the best value for money too.
JAYBIRD VISTA 2 has also made a place in our list of best workout headphones s that you can invest in. These wireless headphones have also gained high popularity among fitness freaks and music lovers, as these are high-performing and the best quality workout headphones s. The brand has already impressed us with its collection of the best headphones and earbuds, and these are no exception either.These headphones feature 8 hours of battery life which is good enough for wireless workout headphones. It also provides sound isolation and sound-canceling so that is a great feature. These also feature the active noise canceling feature so that you can listen to the music without any disturbance or cluttering.These headphones are IP68 level waterproof and are also dustproof. These are built with a military grade which makes them highly durable and are freeze, shock, and impact resistant. These come in 3 sizes so that you can easily find the right fit for your ears.Overall, these are premium and high-quality workout headphones s, which means you might have to spend a huge amount as well. Given the quality, durability, and overall features, these headphones are worth your money and you will get the best value. So if you are not under a budget, then these should be your best option.
Adidas is a popular and reputable brand where is mostly known for its activewear and shoes, this time we are pretty impressed with its amazing headphones that seem perfect for workouts. These are over-the-ear headphones, anyone who doesn’t like the in-ear headphones can find these a great option for them. These workout headphones are also wireless and the best thing about them is that these come with a very long battery of up to 40 hours, so once you have charged it fully you might get through the week.The on-ear controls are also pretty impressive and make sure that users can easily control these headphones when it comes to receiving calls or volume. The rugged design is another high-end feature of these workout headphones s, as these are tough built and will last for a long time. These are very comfortable to wear and features good cushioning as well, so you can wear them for a long time without getting tired or causing ear fatigue.These are easy to maintain and use because of its easy to control features and well-built design. If you are interested in buying these over-the-ear headphones, then these should be the best workout headphones s under budget. So go ahead and look them up, you will be happy with the price and value for money as well.
AfterShokz Aeropex is another one of the leading and top-rated work out headphones that you should know about. These headphones are highly rated and the customer has given the best reviews as well, these features the best sound quality as well as ensures a high built which is rugged and lasts long. These wireless headphones last for about 8 hours which is quite impressive.Customers liked the fact that it provides increased spatial awareness, these are comfortable and can be worn for a long time without experiencing any fatigue, and these are ideal for office use too. These feel lightweight which doesn’t cause any discomfort and they are smaller which ensures a perfect fit. It comes with an IP67 rating which means these are waterproof and sweatproof, it also features a moisture detection feature that tells us if these are too wet to charge.The sound quality is again very impressive and makes sure that you get the best beats while you are working out with your motivational music playlist. Overall, it is a pretty great headphone for workouts to invest in.
Bose is also a leading brand when it comes to headphones and you must have heard about it somewhere. They have been launching the best range of headphones which provides the best quality and high level of comfort, and this is why these have landed on our list of best workout headphones as well.As its name suggests, these are specially made for people who love to workout or play different types of sports while listing to music. The perfect fit and high level of comfort make them even more desirable. You won’t have to get worried about them falling while you workout. These come with 5 hours of battery life, so it is decent enough. The sound quality is pretty high and these also come with sound isolation as well.
Anker, too, is a well-known brand in the market and it is popular for the best workout headphones too. The Liberty model from the brand has proven to be the best workout headphones too. These are comfortable, features a high-end sound quality, and are feature-packed. You will be able to control them easily as well.The battery lasts for about 3.5 hours (12.5 hours with the charging case), this is not very much, but you can consider it buying as well. You will get a great value as well and the price is somewhat reasonable. Overall, check them out while you are considering buying workout headphones.
We have yet another leading workout headphones from Bose that you might want to invest in. These feature the best quality and comfort which makes it one of the best-selling workout headphones on Amazon. For those who fear that the earbuds might fall while working out, this one comes with a wire attached to both of the earbuds which makes it a safer option. The 6-hour long battery is also impressive.You will like the sound isolation feature of these amazing headphones. You would also like that it is sweatproof and rugged built, so go ahead and check it out.
9. Amazefit Powerfit ProAmazefit Powerfit Pro is another one of the top workout headphones that you would know about. These also feature the best sound quality and a great noise-canceling feature as well, so you will be able to enjoy every beat of the music. These are made for people for like to track their fitness levels as it does feature a heart rate monitor (which may not be fully accurate). Overall, it is a pretty great headphone for workouts to invest in.
10. JAYBIRD X4JAYBIRD X4 has also made a place in our list as it is very comfortable, features the best sound quality, and received several positive reviews and high ratings, which makes it a popular option on Amazon. The 8 hours long battery life is quite amazing and it also features on-ear controls. The overall built of these headphones are rugged and durable, it is also compact and provides a good fit for the ears as well. Lastly, it is IPX7 water-resistant which makes it a safer option.
Jabra Elite Sports is also a high-end headphone for workouts. These look pretty amazing and provides a high-end sound quality too. The battery lasts for up to 4.5 hours, which is decent if you use the headphones just for workouts. These are also IP67 rated which means they are water and sweat-resistant.Overall, for this price, you were getting a great option as it is waterproof, features an excellent design, and provides a good sound quality as well, so your money will be well spent.
Buying Guide for Workout worHandphones:Even though you know which are the best workout headphones , you should know which would be the best for you. For this, you should know which features to look after and what to consider while buying the best workout headphones . If you are a beginner and don’t know a lot about workout headphones, then here is a list of features to consider while buying the best workout headphones for yourself. Go ahead and take a look at the following factors to consider
1. WaterproofOne of the first things that you need to look at would be the waterproof ratings of the workout headphones . Since you will be working out, there will be a lot of sweat which might damage your headphones if they are not well built, this is why you should consider buying the headphones that come with a waterproof rating. The ratings between IPX6 and IPX8 are considered good enough as these would prevent any damage via rain, water splashes, sweat, and some might even be good for swimming as well.
2. Sound QualityThe sound quality should be excellent and you wouldn’t want to compromise it. After all, who would prefer hearing low-quality audio or not being able to cleanly listen to your mate’s voice? So one of the things you need to check in workout headphones is the audio quality. The ideal headphones, no matter for what purpose you are buying, should be able to deliver every genre of music sound effectively and efficiently. So whether it’s pop, classical, or any other kind of music, you should be able to hear them perfectly.
3. MicThe mic is another prospective headphone for workout that you need to consider. Make sure the mic is of good quality and it can deliver your voice to the other person clearly.If you are someone who needs to take a lot of calls and it’s very important that you pick the phone no matter what you are doing then do consider the mic. The mic should be of high quality and it should deliver a clutter-free voice too. Not all headphones come with a mic or a good enough mic, so do consider this factor too.
4. ComfortNo matter what, you wouldn’t want to compromise with the comfort of the workout headphones. Since you are spending this much money on workout headphones s then you must like to workout for hours. You won’t be able to enjoy a workout if the headphone is not that comfortable and it can even be discomfort and shift your focus from the workout. The headphones that are well cushioned and ideal for your ear size would be the most comfortable for you.Make sure they are well cushioned or built and provide you comfort while you are enjoying your workout.
5. Size and FitThe size and fit of workout headphones matter the most. If you are not wearing the right size then it won’t fit well, and this would lead to an uncomfortable experience. They might fall off now and then if they are big and they might be too tight if they are small in size. So make sure the headsets you are investing in are of the right size.
6. ControlsThe Controls are another important feature of workout headphones that you need to be worried about. You should be able to easily control the headphones and it shouldn’t be too hard to find the right controls at the time they are needed the most.Some features inline controls which are most preferred may feature a single button control. Find the one that suits you the most and you should feel comfortable in controlling the headphones as well.
7. ConnectivitySince you are buying an electronic product, connectivity surely is one of the most important features to consider. The connectivity should be strong and you should be able to connect it easily and the connection has to be strong as well. You don’t need a weak connection for wireless workout headphones that get interrupted every time you move slightly.The range should be wide enough for you to walk about at distance without breaking the connection. The latency is also a matter of concern and you should see if it comes with a good latency or not.
8. Battery LifeBattery life is another one of the important features that you need to consider in wireless workout headphones. Since they are wireless, you may need them to last longer. So make sure that they come with good battery life as well.You should also see how much it takes to fully charge the headphones. How it is charged is also a bigger concern for us, whether they are completely wireless or not would decide the way of charging.
9. CompatibilityThe compatibility also plays a bigger role in deciding whether or not they are the best workout headphones or not. It’s pretty clear that you wouldn’t want to stick with a wireless gaming headset that is only compatible with one kind of device so make sure they feature a wide range of compatibility as well.
10. ConstructionThe construction of the headphones also matters. It should be made from comfortable material and it should last longer as well. You would want to avoid any wear or tear at a slight inconvenience. So make sure the headsets you are buying are sturdy and durable.
11. Price and Value for MoneyEven though you have made your budget, you would still want to look for workout headphones that are low in price and have a good set of features. In a way, you would want to buy headphones that can give you value for your money. So make sure you know if you are investing your money in the right product. You can also consider the warranty for the product but it is hard to find.
12. Wireless or Wired?This is also something that you might want to consider. Although a lot of great workout headphones are wireless as it would be better not to deal with the wires while you run, cycle, or do any other exercise, so you might want to go with the wireless workout headphones .Although, you can also consider buying a wired one if that is what you will be most comfortable with.
13. Customer ReviewsYou can also look after the customer reviews if you want to know about the overall quality and performance of the headphones from the customers who are already using them for a long time. This will help you to make an informed decision and get you a nice idea about what to buy. Although all the aforementioned workout headphones have received good reviews and high ratings so you would be okay.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best workout headphones that you can buy. We have listed the best workout headphones that you can buy as these are of high quality and give a great value for money too. We have made sure that you get the best quality and features in your workout headphones .We hope you got the best workout headphones and continue working out while listening to your workout playlist. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and buy your favorite workout headphones from the aforementioned list.