Looking for Halloween trivia questions? Well you’ve definitely come to the right place. Below is a list of the most interesting and challenging trivia questions about Halloween that I could come up with. You’ll definitely come away with some interesting facts about Halloween after reading this list. Here are my collection of best Questions And Answers for you.
- 1 Halloween Trivia Questions And Answers
- 2 #Answers:
- 3 halloween trivia Questions 2020
- 4 # Answers
- 5 halloween trivia Questions 2020
- 6 # Answers
- 7 General Halloween Trivia Questions And Answers
- 8 Halloween Trivia Questions To Test Knowledge
- 9 Halloween Trivia Questions For Kids
- 10 Halloween Trivia Questions To Play Quiz
Halloween Trivia Questions And Answers
- In which country did Halloween originate?
- Which Catholic Church holiday is Halloween linked to?
- What was the name of Dracula’s sidekick?
- From which words did ‘bonfire’ originate?
- What does the name Dracula mean?
- What was Dracula’s real name?
- Who was the first actor to play Wolf Man?
- Which phobia means you have an intense fear of Halloween?
- Out of which vegetable were Jack O’ Lanterns originally made?
- Every Halloween, Charlie Brown helps his friend Linus wait for what character to appear?
All Saints (Hallows) Day
Bone and Fire
Son of the Devil
Vlad the Impaler
The Great Pumpkin
halloween trivia Questions 2020
- According to superstition, if you stare into a mirror at midnight on Halloween, what will you see?
- From which region in the world do pumpkins originate?
- Who wrote the novel Frankenstein?
- Transylvania is a region in which country?
- Halloween has its origins in which ancient Celtic festival?
- Which actor played Dr. Frank-n-Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
- Is a pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable?
- What is the significance of seeing a spider on Halloween?
- Which country celebrates the Day of the Dead starting at midnight on Oct. 31?
- According to superstition, a person born on Halloween has what particular ability?
Your future husband or wife
It is thought to be the spirit of a loved one watching over the person who finds the spider.
The ability to see and talk to spirits
halloween trivia Questions 2020
- Who directed The Nightmare before Christmas?
- Which vampire said, “Don’t be afraid. I’m going to give you the choice I never had.”
- How many people were hanged during the Salem Witch Trials?
- Who is said to haunt the White House Rose Garden?
- Pumpkin scan be orange, white, green, or what other color?
- In The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, how many people are killed with a chainsaw?
- What’s the body count for the film Halloween?
- Which year was the movie Freaks made?
- In the original Alien film, how many alien eggs were made for the egg chamber inside the downed spacecraft?
- How many Oscars was Psycho nominated for?
Lestat (Interview with the Vampire)
First Lady Dolly Madison
Five people and a dog
General Halloween Trivia Questions And Answers
- What is a hallow?
A saint or a holy person
Hallow when used as an adjective means holy and as a noun it means someone who is holy. You can see why All Saint’s Eve is also known as All Hallow’s Eve.
- In what year will the next full moon occur during Halloween?
The last Halloween that had a full moon was in 2001 and the next full moon on Halloween after 2020 won’t occur until 2039.
- What item is banned only during Halloween from 12am October 31st to 12pm November 1st in Hollywood California?
- What popular fall festival activity did the Romans bring to Britain when they invaded?
Bobbing for apples (a.k.a apple ducking, duck apple, dooking)
Another variation was also played where apples were hung from strings and contestants would have to try and bite into them.
Halloween Trivia Questions To Test Knowledge
Q. Which traditional Halloween game has its origins in a Roman harvest festival that honored the goddess of fruit trees, Pamona?
Q. Which large fruit is carved to make Jack-o-lanterns?
Q. What does the word “hallow” mean in relation to Halloween?
Q. What type of demon, originating from Arab mythology supposedly robs graveyards and feeds on human beings?
Q. Which two colors are traditionally associated with Halloween?
Q. And what do the two colors represent?
Q. Which author wrote the novel Dracula?
Q. From which other two words do we get the word bonfire?
Q. According to legend, what does it mean if you see a spider on Halloween?
Q. With which Catholic holiday is Halloween associated?
Q. In which country did Halloween originate?
Q. Do pumpkins grow in the ground, on vines, or on trees?
Q. According to legend, what special ability are people who were born on Halloween supposed to possess?
Q. Which actress played Laurie Strode in the original Halloween movie?
Q. And what is the name of the killer in that movie?
Q. ‘Guising’ is the Scottish and Irish equivalent of which Halloween tradition?
Q. What is the fear of Halloween called?
Halloween Trivia Questions For Kids
What do vampires and nocturnal creatures have in common?
What word beginning with letter C describes a large metal pot used by witches to brew potions and cast spells?
Which large orange fruit is associated with a Jack O’ Lantern?
What traditional Halloween activity involves children dressing up in scary costumes and calling on neighbors houses?
What bone, found in the head, is often used as a symbol of Halloween?
True or false: Halloween is the Eve of All Saint’s Day?
Can you unscramble the following word to reveal a method of transport popular with witches: CKBRMOSOTI?
What type of vegetable is used to frighten vampires away?
What color cat is a symbol of Halloween?
What mammal is able to fly and is associated with Halloween?
What traditional Halloween game involves a tub of water and apples?
What date is Halloween celebrated?
True or false: The word ‘hallow’ means saint or holy person?
Can you unscramble the following word to reveal an ugly creature that is dangerous to humans: BINLOG?
Halloween Trivia Questions To Play Quiz
1) The first Jack-o-Lanterns were made out of what?
2) Halloween is generally considered to have evolved from what ancient festival?
3) According to legend, a unibrow, tattoos, and a long middle finger are all signs of what Halloween creature?
4) In what century did the practice of trick-or-treating begin?
5) Which of the following is NOT a term for a scarecrow?
6) From base to point, what is the order of colors on a piece of candy corn?
7) Which of these Halloween films was NOT directed by Tim Burton?
8) What might you “bob” for on Halloween?
9) If you want to keep spirits out of your home on Halloween, what should you sprinkle on your doorstep?
10) What classic horror film is based on a true story?