When it comes to hair care, shampoo plays an important role. Almost every one of us struggles with finding the right shampoo for our hair and it nearly drives us crazy too. As you would know that there is no perfect shampoo for everyone, as you will have to determine the good shampoo according to your hair type and overall health of your hair. There are so many factors that make a huge difference for our hair and that is why we should be worried about which shampoo we invest in.
Before starting our article, we would like to tell you how to choose a good shampoo for yourself and what factors to consider. As you know there are different types of shampoos for different types of hairs, so while choosing the good shampoo for yourself, you have to consider your hair type and what ingredients would be good for it.
- Shampoo for Dry Hairs – While shopping for the best shampoo for dry hair you should look for the ingredients that can moisturize, nourish, and hydrate your hair. You can also look for replenishing and softening shampoo as well. The ingredients should not be harmful, make sure of that.
- Shampoo for Thin Hair – While shopping for the perfect shampoo for thin hair, you should look for volumizing, thickening, modifying, and fullness shampoo. They shouldn’t contain a higher level of conditioning ingredients, which can weigh down thin hair.
- Shampoo for Color Treated Hair – Color-treated hair should also be taken care of and you should make sure that you are buying the shampoo that is meant to protect your hair and also doesn’t fade your hair color either. Look for the shampoo that says color protection, fade protection, color care, or color-safe.
- Shampoo For Damaged Hair – Shampoo for Damaged hair should have the ingredients for strengthening, repair, damage control, reconstructing, fortifying, or anti-breakage. These shampoos also have conditioning properties and should also protect your hair.
- Shampoo for Frizzy Hair – Frizziness is a common hair problem and almost every second person is going through it as well. So if you are looking for a good shampoo for frizzy hair, you should also look for smoothing, polishing, frizz control, frizz protection, and anti-frizz properties.
Overall, you need to take a good look at what kind of shampoo you choose for your hair. You should also be choosing the shampoo that has no parabens, sulfates, or other harmful ingredients. Well, one of the things that can help you choose the best shampoo for yourself is the right shampoo brand.
Just like with anything else, the brand makes a lot of difference for the shampoo as well. So when you are shopping for the right shampoo for yourself, you should consider the right brand for you as well.
In this article, we are going to name the 15 shampoo brands in the world that you will want to invest in. This would help you save a lot of time as you don’t have to go through from one brand to another and you will be able to find the best value shampoo brand too.
Go ahead and take a look at the following top 15 shampoo brands and choose the best one for yourself.
Best Shampoo Brands
1. PURA D’OROur first pick for the best shampoo brand is none other than PURA D’OR. This is a well renowned global shampoo brand which is known for its amazing natural ingredients and good formula too. The brand has been there for quite some time now and they have made a good place in the global market which makes it one of the top shampoo brands today. The brand is available in most countries or you can shop it from Amazon too.This brand aims to provide the solutions for your major beauty and hair care problems where they feature a wide range of shampoos meant for different hair issues.What makes its shampoo the best in the world is the selection of natural ingredients, premium oils, and naturally based preservatives which makes it less harmful and good for your hair. The brand uses the best ingredients from all corners of the world and it also contains good vitamins and minerals too. Their shampoo is vegan and cruelty-free.They are also helping the environment by using eco-friendly and recyclable packaging as well. Overall, the shampoo is a bit expensive, but given the results, they are worth the money. You can also check the list of ingredients and reviews by the customers, you will be pretty tempted to buy this shampoo brand too.
2. AveenoAveeno is one of the best shampoo brands in the world and this one too would impress you with its popular range of shampoos. This brand was founded in 1945 and it has been a trusted shampoo brand since then. Presently, this brand is popular worldwide and you will find this brand worthy of your money once you have started using it as well.The reason we are choosing this brand for our list of top-rated shampoo brands is that this brand, too, has a wide range of shampoos made for different kinds of hair problems. What makes this brand a leading one in the world is its sulfate and paraben-free formula which is less harmful and more caring and soothing for your scalp. Their hair-friendly formula makes sure your scalp doesn’t touch the harmful sulfates or parabens which can damage your hair in the long run.This brand is safer for all kinds of hair types as well as for color-treated hairs too. Get this shampoo brand that claims to provide good care for your hair from roots to tips. Look at the range of their shampoos and choose the one that suits your hair type and condition.
3. AmikaAmika is also one of the best shampoo brands that you will find. Here is a twist, this brand should be the best choice for you if you are looking for dry shampoos. Dry shampoo can be a lifesaver when you don’t have the time to wash, dry, and style your hair all over again, so you just put a little bit of dry shampoo on your scalp and get fresh and non-greasy hair.This shampoo brand was founded in 2007, in Brooklyn. The brand aimed to provide the best hair care range and make sure people get the best quality shampoo and conditioner which are less damaging and more helpful in promoting the overall health of your hair.Just like the traditional shampoo brands, this one too features a wide range of shampoos that are meant for different kinds of hair. Moreover, its shampoos are cruelty-free, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and paraben-free. It means this shampoo brand is ideal for color-treated hair, keratin-treated hair, and Brazilian-treated hair.Not only is this brand recognized at the global level, but it has also won awards for providing the highest level of quality and good care for our hair. So go ahead and check this dry shampoo brand out and see if you can find anything good for yourself as well.
4. KerastaseOur next choice for the top shampoo brand is none other than Kerastase. Whether you were specifically digging up the top shampoo brands or you are generally checking out the best shampoos on various sites or stores, you would certainly find the Kerastase shampoo among them, because it is that good. This is a luxury shampoo brand that comes from France and it was founded in 1964, the brand comes under another famous brand L’ORÉAL when the scientist at their research department found a great formula to help the hair and keep it healthy and gorgeous looking.This brand is very ideal for straight hairs or color-treated or keratin-treated hair as it doesn’t contain any sulfates or paraben, so you can easily trust this shampoo with your hair. The brand costs a little more than other popular brands in the market but given its performance and ingredients, it will give you great value. Overall, you should certainly invest in Kerastase shampoo if you have keratin-treated hair or color-treated hair.
5. REDKENREDKEN is also a leading shampoo brand that has been ruling the market with its great formula and nourishing ingredients. This brand also comes under L’ORÉAL and was introduced in 1961. This brand introduced itself as the scientific approach to beauty and it has revolutionized the hair care market with its leading and targeted shampoo to treat hair with good ingredients and safe formulas. This brand is mostly found in the top salons as well. The brand is known to produce protein-based products which they have patented.The Extreme series by this brand is known to repair the damaged hair and make dry hair nourished and healthy with protein-based formulas. You can also find their hair masks, conditioners, and other products which can be included in your hair care routine. This brand is also ideal for bleached and treated hair, so make sure you invest in this shampoo brand if you are looking for a good damage repair formula.
6. OGXOGX is also a leading shampoo brand that you can find on Amazon or in your near supermarket. They also make a good range of shampoos for different hair types and problems. Not only is this a popular shampoo brand, but it is also counted among the top affordable shampoo brands where you can find a quality product under your budget. Most of their shampoos are free of sulfates, which means that they are ideal for all kinds of hair and are less damaging compared to other brands.Here, you would certainly find a shampoo and conditioner combo at a reasonable price so you don’t have to empty your pocket to get a good shampoo for your hair.
7. GIOVANNIGIOVANNI is another premium shampoo brand that you should know about. This brand is popular for its frizz control formula and it is known as the top shampoo brand for frizzy hairs.This shampoo is vegan and cruelty-free and here, you will find good ingredients such as sweet almond oil, shea butter, macadamia, and coconut. Their formula is naturally soft on the hair and it is also ideal for color-treated and keratin-treated hair as it is sulfate-free. Customers who have used this brand have said that their hair turned softer and smoother after they have used this shampoo. You should know that this brand uses the dual smoothing complex.Overall this brand would be worth your money and your hair and scalp would be healthier too.
We all know about Head & Shoulder, a brand that is used as a synonym for any dandruff shampoo. This American brand was founded in 1959 and it has been leading the market since then. The brand is known for its wide range of anti-dandruff shampoos that are mixed with several other ingredients to make your hair look soft and smooth.This brand uses the anti-dandruff formula which seems to work for most of their customers. If you have dandruff, then we are going to recommend this brand for you.Although not all of its shampoos are sulfate and paraben-free, you can find some models that are and they would be super amazing for your hair too. This is also one of the best budget shampoo brands, so you don’t have to spend a lot to get a good shampoo.Overall, a lot of their customers have said that this brand has helped them to cope up with dandruff and made their hair healthier.
9. MoroccanoilWe have found another leading shampoo brand that is going to be gentle on your hair and treat your hair with nourishment and make sure they are healthy, and this brand is none other than Moroccanoil. This is another luxury shampoo brand that you can easily find on Amazon or in a supermarket.This brand makes sure that your hair gets the best care and the best ingredients, this is why they have included nourishing and damage repairing ingredients that are free from sulfates, parabens, and phosphate-free. There is a good range of shampoo available for different hair types and problems.
10. PureologyPureology has also made it to our list of top-rated shampoo brands all thanks to the top reviews and good ratings by customers across the world. This brand also features a good range of shampoo that is suitable for color-treated hair as they do not have sulfate that is known to strip the natural oils from your scalp along with the keratin or color if you have used any.
11. BiolageBiolage is another leading shampoo brand for color-treated hair. This brand is made to protect your hair after you have colored them and it would make sure that your color doesn’t fade and last longer. This shampoo is paraben-free, so it should be a good choice for you.
12. MATRIXWe finally have the shampoo for the silver and blonde hair! Sounds surprised? Well, this is one of the best shampoo brands if you have got naturally blonde hair or silver hair. This shampoo claims to maintain the yellow tone of the hair and make sure they look volumized and full of life. It is a little expensive, but this brand is a great choice for blonde or silver hair.
13. AvedaAveda is a highly recommended shampoo brand by lots of hair experts and professional stylists. This brand is known to provide good care for your scalp which ultimately results in healthy hair.This is a great option for anyone with an extra itchy and greasy scalp. It will gently remove the excess sebum and creates a healthy foundation for healthy hair. It is pretty expensive, but if money isn’t an issue, then you should go for this brand.
14. L’ORÉALWe all know how big of a brand L’ORÉAL is, it is known for its wide range of luxury and premium products related to cosmetics, skincare, and hair care. So when it comes to the top shampoo brands, L’ORÉAL has to be in the least. You can easily find a wide range of shampoo from this brand and select a specific and targeted shampoo for your hair and scalp.
15. Herbal EssencesHerbal Essences is another popular shampoo brand in the world that you need to know about. This brand, too, is a leading choice for customers who are looking for a gentle and nourishing formula that damages their hair. The brand uses authentic ingredients from all around the world that is known to provide the best care for your hair. There is a good number of shampoos available by this brand, so you can easily choose a targeted shampoo for your hair.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best shampoo brands that you need to know about. We have listed down the top shampoo brands that can meet the requirements needed by your hair, so you can have a healthy hair care routine. We have also kept the budget in our mind and listed all kinds of shampoo brands, from the luxury and premium to the cheaper ones, so you can easily choose the best shampoo brand under your budget.Overall, all the aforementioned shampoo brands are top-rated and given good reviews by their users, so you should certainly invest in these brands according to your hair type. That would be all for now, we hope you got everything you have been looking for.