Who doesn’t love chocolates? From a five-year-old kid to a 70-year-old, no one can say chocolate no matter what. Yes, people who don’t like chocolate do exist, but we guess they have bad taste. If you’ve ever been exposed to chocolate, we are sure you are an addict too. No matter who gives you the chocolate, whether your dad or your husband, it’s always a good feeling. There are many things that you may not know about chocolates and one of them is that they can be healthy too (the dark ones!).
Chocolates are not just something good to eat or taste, but they are more than that, with chocolate, you feel loved and special at times. Chocolates are also a great way to boost your mood as well. Well, there are endless benefits, so you should never say no to chocolate. The thing is they make a good gift too, so if you can’t seem to understand what to get someone for a gift you can always give them the chocolates.
Although all chocolates taste good, some are better than others. How will I know which ones are better? Well, one of the criteria to explore is the brand of chocolates. Yes, just like with clothes, shoes, and any other product, the brand of chocolate does make a difference. There are a few cheaper brands and then there are some premium and luxury chocolates brands that give us the different taste and feel of chocolate.
If you are curious about which is the best chocolate brand around the world then this article is for you. Whether you want to gift someone a good box of premium chocolates or you want to discover which one is the best chocolate brand in the world that you haven’t tried, then look at the following list of best chocolate brands and see which one you want to try first.
Best Chocolate Brands
Ferrero Rocher is one of the best chocolate brands that you can ever find. No matter where you are from, you must have heard about this brand and their famous premium chocolate box is quite popular too. Here, the brand was founded in 1946 in Italy and soon it took over the global market and became one of the top chocolate brands in the world. This chocolate brand is the third biggest one in the world with its presence in 150 countries in the world.The brand is popular for its hazelnut taste which is nicely paired up with milk chocolate. Although the brand makes hundreds of different chocolates, the most popular ones would be the Kinder Joy (the one with the chocolate balls and toys for kids), the Ferrero Rocher ( a box of premium chocolates wrapped in golden foil and have lots of hazelnut in them), and the Nutella of course!Overall, if you were to gift someone chocolates and don’t know which one then Ferrero Rocher is the brand that would have an answer for you.The making process of this brand is kept secret, and the staff in the factories are not allowed to carry smartphones with themselves. Overall, it is by far the top-rated chocolate brand that you can find, so if you haven’t tasted it, you should go and taste it right away.
2. CadburyCadbury may not be a premium chocolate brand like the Ferrero Rocher but it surely is the most popular one on our list of top chocolate brands in the world. You should be surprised to know that this brand was founded in the year 1824 which makes it an almost 2-century old brand, maybe the oldest one in the world. The brand is aiming to provide the perfect chocolates to their customers, the one that melts in our mouths right away.Here, the popular chocolates under this brand are Bournville, Dairy Milk, Dairy Milk Silk, Gems, Wispa, Crème Eggs, Eclairs, Oreo, and so on. If you are the kind of person who likes different types of chocolate, then you are the brand for you, it is diverse and makes each kind of chocolate perfectly. The smooth texture and the perfect blend of other ingredients in this chocolate are what make it the best one.Overall, this is the leading chocolate brand and some might even say that it is synonymous with chocolate as well. Here the chocolates are affordable and there are some premium chocolates as well, so you can easily find something that you can afford and enjoy a good taste of chocolate.
Lindt & Sprungli is another one of the leading chocolate brands in the world that you should know about. The brand was founded in 1845 and this Swiss Chocolate brand has become one of the most popular premium brands in the world soon after its establishment. This brand also owns other chocolate brands like Ghirardelli, Russell Stover, Caffarel, and so on.The brand uses the finest raw materials which are high in quality and rich in taste. Their first chocolate was Milk and Nut and they haven’t seen any dull moments since then. This brand is popular for using different kinds of ingredients in their chocolates such as lemon, mangoes with cream, orange, strawberries, blueberries, and so on. And there are many nuts and spices that are also used in their chocolates which gives them a different taste and identity and sets them apart from the other chocolate brands. They produce one of the finest chocolates in the world and being a Swiss Chocolate brand, it does live up to our expectations.If you haven’t tasted their chocolates yet, then you should certainly check them out as you are missing something pretty good.
Next on our list of the topmost chocolate brands in the world is the Godiva Chocolatier. It is a Turkish-owned brand that was founded by a Belgium chocolate maker. Here, the brand was named after Lady Godiva, an Anglo-Saxon nobleman. This brand was founded in 1926 and it has become quite popular for a while now.The headquarters of this premium chocolate brand is in New York, while they reach almost every country in the world. Although the chocolate is quite premium and is rarely found as they have a short shelf life.They make a variety of chocolates under their brand which includes milk chocolates, truffles, caramel chocolate, chocolates with other ingredients like strawberries and nuts. They make chocolate biscuits and other chocolate-based desserts.Overall, if you haven’t tried this chocolate brand yet, then you must because it is too good to be missed out on. And this premium chocolate brand won’t disappoint you either.
5. NestléNestlé is another one of the popular chocolate brands in the world that you must have heard of. It is not just a chocolate brand but a multinational company that makes many things. Their tagline says “good food, good life” and they do provide good food to us.Speaking of this as a chocolate brand, it is a Swiss brand with its headquarters in Switzerland and they now reached almost every country in the world which proves how popular this brand is.They have a daughter company, Kit Kat, that makes the popular chocolates. You may have tried a variety of chocolates from this brand. Some of the popular chocolates from this brand are Milky Bar (white chocolate), Toll House (cookies), and more. Their annual turnover is more than one billion.Here, you will find some of the good chocolates from this brand, so explore this brand and see if you can find something good for yourself. This is an affordable chocolate brand so everyone can afford it.
6. Hershey’sHershey’s is another one of the leading chocolate brands that you would find and this one would surely make you a fan of chocolates and especially their chocolates! This American chocolate brand was founded in 1894 and it has been a leading chocolate brand since then as well.The brand is enriched in taste and would make you go crazy over their rich and premium chocolates. They also experiment with the chocolates and make different kinds of chocolates with special dark chocolate with almonds, and other ingredients. Overall, you will find something good for yourself in this brand.
7. TobleroneToblerone is another one of the best chocolate brands in the world that you would find. Here, this one is popular for its triangular-shaped chocolates that steal everyone’s heart. The brand was founded in 1908 and it is only growing its popularity day by day.The brand uses milk chocolate, honey, nougat, and almonds which makes the best recipe and would make you a fan of the chocolate itself. There are many variants produced by this brand that include fruits and different kinds of nuts as well. Overall, you would be pleased with their chocolates and if you haven’t tasted this brand of chocolate then you are missing out on very good chocolate.
8. MarsThe next best chocolate brand in the world is Mars! The brand was founded in 1911 and it is known to provide the best chocolates in the world as well.The brand produces chocolates made with almonds and caramel, and sometimes nougat too. The brand produces a variety of chocolates and you can easily find them in your nearby stores as well. Some of the notable chocolates from this brand are Twix, Galaxy, snickers, and so on. The brand is known as Milky Way in the UK.Love M&Ms? They come from this brand too. Here, this is a must-try brand and it is also affordable too, so if you haven’t yet, then wait are you waiting for?
9. PatchiPatchi is also a leading chocolate brand in the world that you should know about and this comes from Lebanon. The brand was established in 1974 and it got huge appreciation from the chocolate addicts in the world.There are 50 different types of chocolates produced by this brand. Each one of them has a distinct taste and features some very surprising elements as well. You will find some of the chocolates with Cotton Candy, Cheesecake, Peanut Butter, and so on. The brand is popular mainly in the Middle East but it is slowly getting recognition in other parts of the world as well.
Scharffen Berger is another one of the best chocolate brands in the world that you should know about. This is a California-based company that comes under Hershey’s but they produce a different kind of chocolate than what you would find under the name of Hershey’s.This brand was founded in 1996 and it is still going pretty strong as well. This brand focuses on dark chocolate and that is where they steal the show. So if you are a fan of Dark Chocolate, then you have to try this brand.
11. Green & Black’sThe next best chocolate brand is from Britain and this is known as Green and Black’s. Although they produce other items such as ice cream, biscuits, and hot chocolate along with the rich chocolate bars. This company was founded in 1991 and 2006 it was bought by Cadbury.
ConclusionChocolate craving? Well, it is quite normal given the fact that we literally talked about chocolate and its famous brands. Here, each chocolate brand has a different taste, a different story, and comes from different geographical locations, hence each chocolate brand has something new to offer. If you live for chocolate then you may as well explore the best chocolate brands in the world right away. So go ahead and buy the best chocolate brand in the world and taste it or you can also gift it to someone special who loves chocolates just as much as you love them.That would be all for now and we hope that you found the best chocolate brand for yourself and that our article was helpful for you.