Our kitchen is becoming electric with each passing day, it looks like every other piece of equipment is becoming electric. Well, that is a good thing given they provide versatility and ease of use to customers, and also some level of portability too. Today, we are going to talk about one such piece of electric equipment that has become a must-have, it is none other than an electric tea kettle.
If you can’t live without tea or are looking for a user-friendly way to make tea, boil water, brew coffee, or even boil noodles, you will find an electric tea pretty important gadget for the kitchen. People who are pretty busy in their lives including students are loving the electric tea kettles and some may not even survive them either. This is why the popularity of electric tea kettles is increasing day by day.
Since you are here you must be looking to buy an electric tea kettles too. Well, you have come to the right place. Since there are a lot of options available in the market it’s easy to get overwhelmed and confused while choosing the best electric tea kettle. This is why you would need our help, and we are not going to disappoint you either.
In this article, we are going to list out the best electric tea kettles that you can find. Here, we have chosen the top 11 electric tea kettles that you might want to invest in, so you don’t have to look up every second tea kettle and then decide which would be good for you. We have also shared a little buying guide at the end of the article so you would be able to choose the best electric tea kettle for yourself.
So go ahead and take a look at the following list of top-rated electric tea kettles and choose your favorite one.
- 1 Best Electric Tea Kettles
- 1.1 1. CPK-17 PerfecTemp Electric Kettle
- 1.2 2. COSORI Electric Speed Boil Kettle
- 1.3 3. Mueller Electric Kettle with Speed Boil Tech
- 1.4 4. Hamilton Beach Electric Tea Kettle
- 1.5 5. Breville Tea Maker
- 1.6 6. OXO Electric Pour-Over Kettle
- 1.7 7. Zojirushi Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer
- 1.8 8. LOUTYTUO Foldable Electric Kettle
- 1.9 9. Chefman Electric Glass Kettle
- 1.10 10. KitchenAid 1.25-Liter Electric Kettle
- 1.11 11. Bodum Bistro Electric Water Kettle
- 1.12 Things to Consider While Buying Electric Tea Kettles:
- 1.13 Conclusion
Best Electric Tea Kettles
We all know that Cuisinart is one of the leading brands when it comes to home appliances and other electronic gadgets. So when it comes to the best electric tea kettles the CPK-17 is a leading choice and it won’t disappoint you either. Here, you would find it quite impressive given its amazing quality and high-end features which makes it worth every penny spent on it.This one features 6 pre-programmed temperature settings which will give you a lot of versatility when it comes to making tea and coffee. If you are a beginner, then you would find it very helpful as the tea kettle comes with recommendations that help you to make a good cup of tea or coffee. It is very easy to operate and use as the settings are easy to understand for everyone. It’s made of stainless steel and you will get an ergonomic handle design too. There is an auto shut-off injury and the tea would be warm for 30 minutes in this electric tea kettle. It’s cordless so you don’t have to mess with the wire and the capacity is 1.7 liters which is more than enough for one person.Overall, it’s one of the best electric tea kettles that you can buy and it also comes with 4 years of warranty so it’s reliable and durable too.
Cosori Electric Speed Boil Kettle also makes a leading electric tea kettle that you would want to invest in. This one is undoubtedly one of the best choices for you if you are always in a hurry and want a high boiling speed. Here, this electric tea kettle claims to heat the water from 3 to 7 minutes based on its quantity. It’s pretty fast given the high capacity of 1.7 liters.One of the things that have impressed us the most would be its transparent look where you can see the water boiling and enjoy making your tea in it as well. It is made up of food-grade scratch-resistant borosilicate glass so you would certainly like its durability and reliability. The tea kettle would automatically shut off after 30 seconds of the temperature threshold reached. This one is also cordless and you will also get an LED indicator so you will know when the boiling is in the process. It has thousands of reviews and high ratings which make it one of the top-rated electric tea kettle on Amazon, so you should be happy to invest in this.
Mueller is one of the leading brands in the market that you will find reliable and trustable which is why its high-speed electric tea kettle is on our list.It is also made with borosilicate glass which means you can see your water boiling and the stainless steel makes it quite durable and food-grade safe. The heat-resistant easy-grip handle also makes it easier to handle the tea kettle. The capacity of this electric tea kettle is 1.8 liters, which is quite impressive and you can make tea for multiple people at once. There is a high-quality thermostat controller included which helps you to easily control the temperature. It also features a 30 minutes auto shut-off feature so it’s going to be quite safe. You will also get an LED indicator that will tell you the kettle is heating the water.It’s completely cordless when off and you will have an American assurance quality too. One of the best parts would be it is one of the best budget electric tea kettles so you can easily afford it without breaking your bank.
Hamilton Beach is another reputable and trustworthy brand when it comes to kitchen and home appliances which is why you would certainly like to invest in their electric tea kettle as well. This brand has always been a great choice for us when it comes to budget-friendly appliances without compromising the overall quality of the product and the electric tea kettle is no exception here.This affordable electric tea kettle is one of the best as it comes with lots of amazing features. You will get a 1-liter capacity which would be enough for you. It also features a mesh filter, which you can easily remove, to give you the purest taste and is easy to clean. There is a water level window included that gives you a peek into the tea kettle. It is very easy and efficient to use and clean. It’s safer and also faster than the stove or microwave heating.Overall, if you are looking for a compact and budget-friendly electric tea kettle then this should be your first option as it is of high quality and got some high ratings too.
Breville is a premium brand that produces top-quality products and this is why their electric tea kettle has also made a place in our list.This is a one-touch tea maker which won’t ask you for a complicated setup or to wait till your tea is ready. It comes with variable temperature control so you would be able to select the temperature for a good cup of tea or coffee and even for making noodles too. It features the auto start function and you will love that as well. There is a tea basket cycle included which will auto lowers and lifts. You can also customize it for various types of tea, whether it’s black, green, white, or herbal, you would be able to make the best tea.There is a strength button included which helps you to determine the strength of the tea. Apart from this, it would keep your tea warm for 60 minutes as well. You will get an LCD that will show you the real-time progress that is the temperature.It’s quite expensive but if you want a high-tech electric tea maker then this can be a pretty good option for you.
OXO electric tea kettle has also made it to our list as it is one of the top-rated electric tea kettles that you can find. It comes in a 1-liter capacity so it would be quite enough for you. The temperature is also adjustable between 140 degrees to 212 degrees with a one-degree increment. So you would be able to make both tea and coffee. It will keep the tea warm for 30 minutes and also features an auto shut off after the same time.The design is pretty good and lets you pour the tea in a slow and steady flow. The unique design has also been appreciated by its customers. Overall, it’s a pretty amazing electric tea kettle to invest in.
If you are looking for a large capacity water boiler then Zojirushi is something you can think of. It can hold up to 4 liters of water and boil it at a desirable temperature as well. It may not look like a conventional tea kettle but you would find it pretty amazing when it comes to making tea for large groups and getting together. It will also keep your tea warm for 30 minutes as well. There are 4 pre-programmed temperature settings to go for and you would certainly like that as well. Overall, it’s pretty amazing to have.
If you are looking for a portable electric tea kettle then this one should be your best option. Like its name suggests the tea kettle is foldable and becomes very compact so you can easily carry it with you without having to struggle to fit in. It comes in a capacity of 0.5 liters so it would be ideal for one person. You will find the auto shut-off function for safety as well. It is made up of food-grade silicone and BPA-free materials, so there won’t be any toxins.
Chefman Electric Glass Kettle has also impressed us and ended up on our top electric tea kettle list. It comes in a 1.8-liter capacity and you will get an LED light indicator for easy operation. There is a removable tea infuser added and you will get the pure taste of tea as well. It is well built and durable too.
KitchenAid electric tea kettle is also an impressive option as you will get good quality and features at a very reasonable price. Its retro designs impress the customers along with the modern features. You will have an LED indicator and a Limescale filter for pure taste and easy cleaning.
We have another compact electric tea kettle with 0.5 liters of capacity. It comes in an all-white exterior with a steam sensor and water level window with a cup serving size label. There is a scale filter to capture impurities also included. Overall, it’s also easy to use and clean, which makes it worthy of its price tag.
Things to Consider While Buying Electric Tea Kettles:When you are buying something it is important to know which product would be ideal for you and which isn’t worth your money. You can only do so if you know which features to consider and what to look for while buying an electric tea kettle. If you haven’t bought an electric tea kettle before then you may not know what makes an electric kettle best, so here we have listed a few of the features that you may want to look for in an electric kettle so you would be able to choose the best electric tea kettle for yourself.
1. CapacityOne of the first things that you would wanna look for would be the capacity of an electric tea kettle. Although most of the electric tea kettles come at almost the same capacity, still you would want to look for an ideal capacity. You don’t want to end up with an electric kettle that can’t make enough tea or other stuff, right?For some people, the kettle with a capacity of 1 liter is enough while others go for higher options with 1.2 liters, 1.5 liters, 1.7 liters, etc. Overall you can look up to the capacity and see if it’s adequate enough for you.
2. Boiling SpeedThe boiling speed also matters when it comes to electric tea kettles. The whole point of buying an electric tea kettle is to get a high boiling speed so that the water would be boiled quickly and time efficiently. It’s important that you look for the boiling speed before you buy the electric tea kettle as that can make a huge difference.Most of the electric tea kettles take up to.3 to.4 minutes, while some can go up to 6 to 7 minutes. You might wanna go with the one that quickly boils the water and make sure you don’t have to wait for too much to get a good cup of tea.
3. Size and WeightAnother one of the things that you might want to consider would be the overall size and weight of the electric tea kettle. Although they won’t affect the overall performance of the electric tea kettle, you would want to end up with the one which is compact and lightweight as it would be easy for you to travel with it and store it without any issues.So it would be good if you go for a compact and lightweight option. This would be easy to store and travel with, so it would be ideal for travelers or someone with limited space.
4. NoiseAnother one of the things that you might wanna consider would be the noise level of the electric tea kettle. If it makes too much noise you would be distracted and at one point it would be annoying. So find yourself an electric tea kettle that doesn’t make too much noise.
5. Corded and CordlessWhenever we are talking about anything electric, we get a major decision to make, that is whether to buy a corded electric product or a cordless product. Both of them have their advantages and disadvantages and you can choose either one that suits your requirements the most.The corded electric tea kettle will come with a cord so you will have to plug it in the power socket while you use it. This means you can’t use the electric tea kettle if there is no power supply and the cord can be a limitation too.While the cordless electric tea kettle will be battery powered and there will be no cord. So you can use them anywhere and anytime, these are ideal for travelers as they are highly portable. Although the charge may last for a limited period, so that should be a concern.Overall, you should consider both of them and end up with the one that suits your needs the most.
6. Automatic Shut OffThe auto shut off is a must-have feature as it would prevent the tea kettle from overheating and would turn it off automatically after a limited period. Although not all the electric tea kettles come with an automatic shut off and you might want to have that. With an auto shut-off feature, you won’t have to constantly supervise the boiling water as it would shut off after the temperature reached its threshold.
7. Ease of UseYou don’t want to end up with an electric tea kettle that is too complicated to use and requires too much time to operate either. So you might wanna look for an electric tea kettle which is easy to use and handle. Make sure you look for that and end up with a user-friendly electric tea kettle.
8. DesignIf you go by the looks then you might wanna consider the design as well. There are different types of electric tea kettles available in the market and you can easily choose the right one according to your taste. There are a few color options too with blank being the most desirable.
9. DurabilityYou don’t want to spend your money over and over again which is why you would buy a durable electric tea kettle, so make sure you look for the durability and make sure it would last longer as well.
10. Price and Customer ReviewsAnother one of the things that you might wanna consider would be the price. Now everyone wants a good quality electric tea kettle at the cheapest price. Well, you would want to strike a balance and end up with an electric tea kettle that gives you the best value for your money. You would also want to check out the customer reviews as they would help you to make an informed decision and end up with an amazing electric tea kettle.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best electric tea kettles that you want to invest in. These are some of the highly-rated electric tea kettles with lots of positive reviews thanks to their amazing features and overall high quality.Overall, you would be happy to invest in these top electric tea kettles so make sure you look them up and find your favorite one to buy from our list. That would be all for now and we hope you got everything that you were looking for. Thank you.