When it comes to playing your favorite video games on Nintendo or any GameCube home video game, you would want to have the best game controller. Ever since Nintendo released its own GameCube controllers people have got crazy about this as it is easy and fun to control the game as well as excel at the game.
The Gamecube controllers are pretty popular these days as they are compatible with a lot of Nintendo gaming consoles. There are a number of things that people have liked about the GameCube controller, and this is why the sales of GameCube controllers are going up.
Why Should You Buy a GameCube Controller?
These come in a unique layout design which makes it fun to play and win at the game.
Given the unique design, you would get the additional advantage in the game and will be ahead of your opponents
These are beginner-friendly and also come with a manual to use the GameCube controller.
They are of high quality and get you great value for money.
These are compatible with many consoles and also ideal for many games as well.
The other trouble of finding a good GameCube controller is that they are high in demand and not all the GameCube controllers are best. So finding the best one is a challenge as you will have to be very patient and put a lot of effort into buying the best GameCube controllers.
Since there are so many choices in the market you can easily get confused, this is why you would need our help. Well, the good news is we have a list of top GameCube controllers for you that you can buy and have the best experience playing your favorite games. We have also listed a little buying guide at the end so you would know what to choose.
So go ahead and take a look at the following list of best Gamecube controllers and buy the one you like the most.
- 1 Why Should You Buy a GameCube Controller?
- 2 Best GameCube Controllers
- 2.1 1. CIPON, Wired Controller Classic Gamepad Joystick for Nintendo and Wii Console
- 2.2 2. Power A GameCube Style Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch
- 2.3 3. EVORETRO GameCube Controller Bundle
- 2.4 4. PowerA, Wireless GameCube Style Controller for Nintendo Switch
- 2.5 5. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- 2.6 6. Gamecube Controller Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition
- 2.7 7. Nintendo Joy-Con Neon Pink/ Neon Green
- 2.8 8. VOYEE Wired GameCube Controller for Wii Console
- 2.9 9. Poulep Wired Gamepad Controller for Nintendo
- 2.10 10. Lyyes Classic Wired Controllers with Wii Nintendo GameCube
- 2.11 11. Reiso Classic GameCube Controllers
- 2.12 12. PDP, Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Link GameCube Style Wired Fight Pad Pro Controller
- 2.13 13. HORI, Nintendo Switch Battle Pad GameCube Style Controller
- 2.14 14. 8Bitdo Wireless Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Windows, Mac & Raspberry Pi
- 2.15 15. Poulep, Classic 2.4 G Wireless Controller Gamepad with Receiver Adapter for Wii U
- 2.16 Things to Consider While Buying the Best GameCube Controllers:
- 2.17 Conclusion
Best GameCube Controllers
The first GameCube controller that we have found for you is the CIPON. This is one of the best GameCube controllers that we have come across so far and once you check it out, you will agree with that. It is wired so you don’t have to worry about charging it or having an uninterrupted connection while you are at the top of your game. It has been designed like the super popular GameCube controller by Nintendo as it features the same large D buttons and analog buttons. It is alps compatible with Wii and Wii U apart from the GameCube console.The cable is 5.9 feet long so you will get enough mobility with a strong connection. The pressure-sensitive analog buttons are also something that you would like to play with. The latency and data lag are also reduced. The best part would be the dual joystick that clicks in smoothly. Overall, you would get great functionality and performance with a good enough layout design and features. So it’s safe to say that this is one of the best gamecube controllers that you can find on Amazon.
Power A is also a top-rated gamecube controller that you would like to know about and invest in. This one comes with desirable features and gets you the best performance as well.Just like the above one, this one too is a wired controller which means you won’t have to face the lower latency or data lag which ruins the game experience. This is also an ideal gamecube controller for anyone who owns a Nintendo Switch. This one features great functionality and makes sure that every user has the best experience while playing with this gamecube controller. It is also considered the best gamecube controller for Super Smash Bros ultimate.It is smartly designed with the plus larger D-pad and also added the left. There are system buttons added for higher compatibility. You will also get 10 feet long wire which gives you higher mobility and you can easily play games without having to get close to the console.Moreover, it is the best budget gamecube controller that you can easily afford. You will also get 2 years of warranty as well. Overall, it will give you a pretty good deal, so check it out and buy it right away.
EVORETRO GameCube Controller is another one of the best gamecube controllers that you need to know about. This one has received a lot of positive reviews and high ratings so you are going to get the best value for your money. Some people have described this gamecube controller as a bundle of joy! This may be a little extra but given the amazing performance, we can agree on that.This is a bundle, not a single gamecube controller, but a pack of different kinds of gamecube bundles. Here, you will get 4 different types of gamecube controllers, with four extension cords and adaptors. So you will get 4 gamecube controllers to play with. They are of different colors as well.Here, customers loved the fact that this gamecube mirrors the original gamecube controller. You can use it with Wii and Wii U in both classic and pro modes. Not only this, you would be able to connect it to your PC as well. The cable measures 1.8 meters long and you will also get a selector button on the adapter to switch between modes. Overall, it’s a great pick and you would be happy to get this bundle of joy at a reasonable price.
We have another leading gamecube controller from PowerA and this one has also delivered the best to its customers with high-end quality and amazing performance. This one is for anyone who doesn’t like to be involved with the wires and is looking for a wireless gamecube controller. Unlike other cheap quality wireless game controllers, this one comes with 30-hour long battery life so you can play a few long sessions with this gamecube controller without having to worry about charging it again and again. It features two brand new alkaline batteries which are responsible for long battery life.The technology used in this wireless gamecube controller is 5.0 which ensures a strong connection and the lowest lag rate. There are 4 LED lights included which will tell you when the battery is going to be over. This one is designed for Nintendo Switch so you will be able to play your favorite games on this console. You will find additional buttons such as plus, minus, home, and capture.Overall, it’s a great gamecube controller and you will certainly enjoy playing your favorite games with this one.
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller has also made a place in our list of best gamecube controllers that you can find on Amazon. This gamecube controller not only has been appreciated by the players and all the customers but several tech experts have also given it their thumbs up for its intelligent design and superior performance.It’s one of the advanced and unique controllers that you would find, you will get a motion control along with HD Rumble and Amiibo features. It’s one of the strongest build controllers that will last longer and make sure you will get the best value for money as well.This one is wireless and provides a 15-20 feet range with a 40-hour battery so you would be good to go. It’s easy to charge with the USB cable and you would be fine with the uninterrupted connection too. Overall, if you are looking for the best wireless gamecube controller then this can be a great option for you.
We have a gamecube controller that would impress the Super Smash Bros Ultimate game fans. This one is designed especially to keep the interest of Super Smash players, although you would be able to play it with other games too. This one feels just like the original, although you will find it lighter than the original which is a good thing.One of the drawbacks of this controller is that it can be used only in the TV mode for Nintendo Switch. The button layout is intentionally designed for Smash. You will get a 10 feet long cable that provides enough mobility for the players. The grip is texture and feels good in the hand.
The Joy-Con Nintendo alps make a great gamecube controller for you and you would be pretty happy with this one too. These come in a unique design, shape, and color, and there are several new features added to the controller which got mixed reviews by the users.You will get two controllers which are better for those who like multiplayer games. Here, they also come with a latch which you will have to keep in your hand. This one features a lot of buttons such as trigger buttons, ABXY buttons, 2 analog sticks, and aero buttons. It also features an accelerometer and an angular rate sensor. It also features motion control technology and HD Rumble. It can be charged separately or using the Nintendo Switch.
Next on our list of best gamecube controllers is VOYEE Wired gamecube controller for Wii Console.Since it’s weird you are promised a great connection and a nice speed. Here, the wire is about 5.9 feet long so it provides you with enough mobility. One of the best things is that it is provided with the pressure analog joystick, pressure-sensitive buttons, and more so you will get a nice user experience while playing your favorite game.Customers have liked that it is very easy to use and beginner-friendly and isn’t too complicated with lots of buttons. You will get a 45 days money-back guarantee if you are not very satisfied with the product and there is a one-year warranty also included. Overall, it’s a reliable gamecube controller to buy.
Poulep Wired Gamepad Controller has also made it to our list of best gamecube controllers. This one comes from a reputable brand and it has received high ratings too along with lots of positive reviews. It features a dual analog joystick which is quite easy to control and use.This one is so easy to play that it has been known as the best gift for all ages. The product has also achieved a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Overall, you would be happy to invest in this one, so go ahead and check out, we are pretty sure you would want to buy it right away.
Lyyes has also made a place in our list of top gamecube controllers and you would certainly like it as well. This one is wired so a strong connection is already a plus point. But the best part of this controller is that it is one of the best budget gamecube controllers and you can get it for under $10.You can get full control of the controller and get amazing features and lots of buttons. People have called it quite comfortable and they have been giving it high ratings as well. Overall, for this price, you can’t get a better gamecube controller!
Reiso Classic GameCube Controllers are also a great option for anyone who wants multiple controllers at once. This one is also a third-party product and not made by Nintendo. You will find the dual analog joystick which is pretty fun to use and designed well.Customers have liked how well it performs especially when you are playing Super Smash, it feels like it is made for this game. Although players will like it when it comes to playing competitive games as it would keep them ahead of their opponents. There are two controllers included, one red and one blue. It’s easy to use or even learn if you are a beginner. You will also get a 45 days money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Overall it’s a pretty great gamecube controller to invest in.
This one is also a leading gamecube controller to invest in and you would certainly like this one when it comes to playing fighting games. It is wired so you will get a pretty great connection.It is made with quality plastic and would last for a long time as well. You will like the buttons and the detachable stick. The cable is 10 feet long so it’s pretty easy to handle.
HORI is also one of the best-rated gamecube controllers that you want to see. It features the Anti Snapback technology which brings you speed and precision. It features a textured grip so you would be able to play for a long time without being uncomfortable. The 10 feet long cable is a plus point too.
If you are looking for a versatile gamecube controller then this 8Bitdo should be your first choice. It is compatible with Nintendo Switch, Windows, and Mac. It is wireless and easily connected to a number of devices. Overall, it can be a great solution for gamecube controllers.
Poulep Classic Wireless is also a top-rated gamecube controller that you would want to invest in and rely on for a good gaming experience. It would work within the 33 feet radius so you would be good to go. You will get anti-sweat and fuel injection technology.
Things to Consider While Buying the Best GameCube Controllers:There are a few features that you would ensure in your gamecube controllers. If you are buying a gamecube controller for the first time or you are not that familiar with the gamecube controllers then you may not know what to look for and what to skip. This is why you would need to know which features to look for while buying a gamecube controller.
1. Wired or WirelessOne of the first things that you need to consider while buying a gamecube controller is whether you want a wired or a wireless controller. Both of them have their own advantages and people choose them according to their own convenience.The wired gamecube controllers would be connected via the wire and provide a faster and uninterrupted connection. They also don’t have any limited battery life as well as eliminates the risk of data lag. These are ideal for gamers who play long video game sessions or are very competitive and professional players.On the other hand, the wireless gamecube controllers would be ideal for those who don’t want any wires or limited space. This would help them to freely sit anywhere and play their game easily. Although there would be limited battery life and will last for a while, the connection is not going to be that strong either.
2. Controller LayoutOne of the other things that you would want to consider would be the controller layout. Most people buy the gamecube controller because of its vintage yet intrusive layout which is easy to learn and play with. There are plenty of layout options available in the market and you will have a lot of choices too. So it would be ideal if you look for a layout that you would be comfortable in working with.
3. Games and ConsolesWhen it comes to choosing the gamecube controller, you would want to consider what kind of games you are going to play and on which console you are going to play. You should look after what kind of games you like to play because the requirements for a controller for a first-person shooting game would be slightly different from that of survival games. Consoles are also something that you would want to consider.
4. Validity or WarrantyAnother thing that you would want to consider would be the Validity or warranty of the gamecube controller. You won’t want to invest in a gamecube controller that can easily break or get damaged, that would be a waste of money. So before buying a gamecube controller you may wanna look after the validity of the warranty provided by the manufacturer. So if there is anything wrong with the controller within a limited time then you would be able to contact the manufacturer and get it done.
5. PricePrice is also a factor that you can’t ignore, this is why you would want to consider the price as well. You don’t want to pay more than the gamecube controller provides you. So it’s better to compare the products to their competitors so you can choose the best one for yourself and get the best value for your money.
6. Customer ReviewsCustomer reviews are also something that you need to consider while buying a gamecube controller. With customer reviews, you would get to know what kind of gamecube controller you are getting and will do it. With customer reviews, you would be able to make an informed decision and know if you are getting good value for your money.
ConclusionSo these are the top 15 gamecube controllers that you would find in the market. We have listed these gamecube controllers on our list because of their high-end layout design, easy to control, good quality, and also fits into your budget as well.So that would be all for now and we hope that you liked our article and found the best gamecube controllers for yourself.