- 1 Best Portable Blenders
- 1.1 1. Nutri Ninja Pro Blender
- 1.2 2. Vitamix S30
- 1.3 3. Cincred Professional Personal Mini Blender
- 1.4 4. Cuisinart CBP-300
- 1.5 5. OYeet GoPower Blender 1000W iF Design Award
- 1.6 6. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- 1.7 7. Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle
- 1.8 8. Oster BLSTPB-WRS My Blend 250W Blender
- 1.9 9. Bella Personal Size Rocket Blender
- 1.10 10. Hamilton Beach 51101AV
- 1.11 11. LOZAYI Portable Blender
- 1.12 12. ModernComfort Cordless Home BlenderX
- 1.13 13. Magic Bullet
- 1.14 14. PopBabies Personal Rechargeable USB Blender
- 1.15 15. FOCHEA 5-in-1 High-Speed Personal Blender
- 1.16 Things to Consider While Buying the Best Portable Blender
- 1.17 Conclusion
Best Portable Blenders
Our first choice for the best portable blender is Nutri Ninja Pro Blender. The Ninja company is known for its innovative designs and they have always impressed us with their design and functionality.Nutri Ninja is people’s favorite portable blender as they are very powerful and meets almost all the criteria of the best portable blender. With a 900W motor, this one can blend almost all kinds of ingredients. People can easily make hummus, salsa, pudding, and even chopped vegetables. This one can easily slice ice as well.Moreover, the portable blender comes with a twist on the spout lids so you can easily take the drink on the go. It comes with two separate sized cups, 18 ounces and 24 ounces with separate lids, so multiple people can use it. The blender is easy to clean with all the removable parts. Overall this one is the best choice if you want a fast, multi-use, and powerful portable blender.
2. Vitamix S30Vitamin S30 is one of the best portable blenders to buy. This one is versatile, fast, and powerful, and it can also meet all your requirements for a portable blender. The blender is powerful enough to use for kitchen use and it is portable enough to be used on a road.The portable blender comes in two containers, one with 20 ounces and the other one with 40 ounces of capacity. So it will be all to use for making family meals.It has two part vented lid which would allow its users to blend hot mixes and let them steam out. It comes with a 790W motor so it would be able to blend almost anything. The blender also features a five-year warranty so you can easily rely on its quality and value for money.
3. Cincred Professional Personal Mini BlenderIf you are looking for the smallest and compact portable blender that can fit anywhere then Cincred Professional Personal Mini Blender is the best portable blender for you. This one comes with a lot of amazing features and it can do almost anything. You can make anything from coffee to smoothies and take the drink on the go as well. The motor is powerful enough to blend almost all the ingredients.What we have found the most amazing about this portable blender is that it doesn’t leak thanks to its silica gel seal ring inside the lid. The portable blender also has a raised base which prevents it from overheating. It has stainless steel blades that will stand against the time. Lastly, the portable blender comes at a very reasonable price as well.Overall if you want a portable blender just for yourself then this one should be your pick.
Cuisinart CBP-300 is one of the most famous portable blenders. Cuisinart is a popular brand which you must have heard about.The portable blender is great but people might judge it because of its 350W motor. It might be less than the other portable blenders on our list but it does a great job for a portable blender. It comes with several control settings that are very intuitive for users. Each button has its own LED indicator.It also has many other outstanding features such as standby mode, safety interlock, and autostop features.Apart from all this, the blender comes with a set of six jars and cups. The slip-proof base of the jar is also helpful. The comments of the blender are dishwasher friendly. Overall the blender is quite an amazing option for the given price.
As its name suggests, this is an award-winning portable blender, and this what makes it so desirable. So if you want a premium looking portable blender then this one should be an option for you.One of the most promising features of this portable blender is its 1000W motor which makes it a kitchen-grade appliance as you can use almost any ingredient in this. It features a cortex design feature that doesn’t require the addition of water. The jar might be small but it’s perfect for one-person use.
Hamilton is one of the most reputed brands that you can rely on. The brand has earned the trust and appreciation from the users and it has never let us down. You might have seen other appliances from this brand that are also counted among the best.This one is an affordable option for all those who don’t wanna empty their pockets and still wants a good enough portable blender. Although that means you will get less power and features.The blender features a 175W motor, which will do the job but you can’t expect to use every ingredient and high power. The blender comes with a pulse option as well as high and low power features. The blender can be used very easily and if will do the job with one touch. The blender is very small and compact which makes it travel friendly. It comes with two jars and one lid, so you can take your drink on the go. Cleaning is also easy as the components are dishwasher friendly.
Next on our list is Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle. This one is a pretty good looking portable blender that you can buy. It comes at a reasonable price with reasonable features.It has a 300W motor that can surely impress you with decent blending and mixing. The stainless steel blades are pretty great and work just fine to make sauce, dips, and smoothies. The material is durable as it is made up of ABP free plastic. Its flip-top lid includes interior seals. On the other side, the jar can withstand the temperature from -40°F to 175°F, so that is a pretty amazing feature. The components are dishwasher friendly.The blender comes with a 2 year-long warranty.
Another small and budget-friendly portable blender that we have found is Oster! It is very sleek and compact and it looks pretty good too. The 250W powered motor certainly does a great job in blending the fruits and vegetables so you can rely on this one to make nutritious smoothies and other things.The blender also has a safety feature that events the blender from overheating. You will get a 20-ounce jar which is larger than many other jars. It will blend the fruits and vegetables with one touch, so you can call it an easy to use a portable blender.The jar is made up of BPA-free plastic and it’s dishwasher safe. Overall it is a decent portable blender and you can rely on this one while traveling or otherwise.
Bella Personal Size Rocket Blender has also made a spot for our best portable blender list. This one is most popularly known for its accessories and people who loves to have multiple jars and cup with their blender.The blender has a 700Watt powered motor which is effective and efficient when it comes to blending and crushing. The stainless steel blades are quite powerful as well. Although, some users have said that washing the blender by hand is more effective than washing them in the dishwasher.Overall this portable blender has it all, from multiple jars set to an affordable price.
We have picked yet another Hamilton Beach Portable Blender for you. This one won’t disappoint you either.With a budget-friendly price, you are getting a lot of things with this portable blender. All the containers are made up does BPA-free plastic and they are dishwasher safe. It comes in two jars with lids. The motor is 175W so it won’t be a good choice for the people who like to put everything in their blender. It features one-touch blending and it certainly is easy to use.
11. LOZAYI Portable BlenderWe have finally found a portable blender that is charged with the USB cable as it comes with a rechargeable battery. It features a 4000mAh battery which will last longer than you need. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge it and one cycle of charge lasts for about 24 uses (also depends on what you are bledning and how long you are blending).It comes with a 15-ounce cup which is quite large.This one is a truly portable blender and you can take it while camping or somewhere you don’t have the electricity.
12. ModernComfort Cordless Home BlenderXModernComfort Cordless Home blends also make the best portable blender to buy. Here you are getting the blender at a very decent price with good enough features. It is a very good looking blender and it comes in attractive colors.All the containers of the blender are made up of BPA-free plastic and they are dishwasher safe as well. The motor is of 175W powers and it can perform decently. It is lightweight, compact, and can easily fit in your luggage. The blender supports 110v and 120v power supply.
13. Magic BulletMagic Bullet might be the smallest portable blender that you have seen. This one comes at a cheap price and it does offer value for the money you are spending on it. It might not be able to deliver the heavy-duty function but it works well with the softer ingredients.It features a 250W power source and you can easily delay it for blending soft vegetables and fruits for you. This one too comes with various cups and jars so you can pick the one that is most suitable for you. Here the blender is also dishwasher friendly. Overall it is a decent blender for traveling.
14. PopBabies Personal Rechargeable USB BlenderPopBabies is yet another USB charged portable blender that you can invest in and use for traveling. The charge of the blender lasts very long and you might have to charge it once every couple of days.It comes with a 140oz jar with a secure lid so you won’t have to worry about leaking. You can use frozen ingredients in this blender and it won’t disappoint you.When it comes to accessories, this one won’t disappoint you. It comes with an ice cube tray that features perfectly sized cubes that can be crushed in the blender. It’s a small-sized portable blender that you can take while camping or your other wildlife adventures.
Next on our list of best portable blender is FOCHEA 5-in-1 Personal Blender. This one is a premium looking portable blender that will look attractive on your kitchen desk as well as fit in your luggage.This one is more of a food processor and it can easily process many ingredients that would otherwise require extra efforts. Other than fruits and vegetables, it can also grind meat. It features a 300Watt motor. A 10-ounce jar and a 20 ounces cup are also included.
Things to Consider While Buying the Best Portable Blender1. Know what you are going to blendEven though it’s not that big of a deal because the best portable blender should be able to blend, mix or grind anything. But if you are down for a specific price with some special ingredients, then you might wanna see if the blender would be able to blend or grind the ingredients of your recipe.A lot of things, like the strength, power, and functions of the blender would decide if they would be able to deliver the ideal result that you are hoping for. Consider the place where you need to take the blender with you and what kind of meal you want to make there as well.
2. Size and WeightSize and weight are other important things that you may need to consider. You need to make sure the blender is in considerable size and can come in your luggage while packing and the weight should be ideal too, cause you don’t want too heavy a blender.You should also see how many people the blender can serve. Generally, people would look for one serving at a time but you can look accordingly. So the capacity of the cup is also a thing that you need to consider while buying the best blender.
3. Source of PowerThe Source of power is another crucial criteria that you need to consider. Ideally, the portable blenders would come in only two major sources of power, one is batteries and the other is the standard power cable. The rechargeable battery is quite ideal for the portable blender, as you don’t have to worry about the availability of the power source around you like in the case of standard powered cable.The battery-operated portable blender can also be charged with the help of a USB cable as you would have to insert the cable into the USB port and it will be charged. So you have the three options, electricity operated, battery-operated, or USB charging.
4. The Power of MotorThe power of the motor is also a very crucial feature that can affect the functionality of the portable blender. The power of the blender would decide which ingredients you can blend. The more power of blender would suggest that you can blend almost all the ingredients. The power of the motor varies from 125W to 700W.
5. Travel Cups or JarsIf you are buying a portable blender they have to come with a traveling cup or jar otherwise they won’t be that efficient. With portable jars or travel cups, you can just blend and remove the jars, snap the lid and take it with you. The jars, too, comes in various capacities, so you need to see the ones that meet your requirements.
6. AccessoriesSome portable blenders do come with accessories while others don’t. However, we are not saying that the portable blender that comes with accessories would be more suitable than the one with no accessories. If you want to travel often with the blender then the accessories might be a good or bad thing and it depends on you. Accessories include extra cups, extra lids, funnels, extractor blades, etc.
7. Maintenance and CleaningMaintenance and cleaning are also important factors for a portable blender. You don’t want to waste your time cleaning the blender right? So do look for a self-cleaning blender that will do the job for a time.
8. Brand, Price, and WarrantiesThere is no doubt that some brands are better than others and that would also mean that some brands would be more expensive than others. So you have to decide which brand you find more reliable and trustable and what will be your budget. After that, it will be easier to find the best portable blender within your budget and from your favorite brand as well.Warranties are also pretty important while buying anything. So look if the portable blender is coming with a warranty or not. It will help if your blender gets damaged with a time limit of the warranty.
Here we have come to an end for our article, the best portable blenders. We have reviewed the best 15 portable blenders and provided you a buy g guide as well. We hope you have found our article helpful and you have picked a few good portables blenders to consider. Thank you.