Two decades ago, who would have thought that classes can be shifted online, and students would be able to learn from their homes? Thankfully with everything else going digital the education sector is too shifted online and we are able to learn whatever we want from anywhere in the world.
And with the current pandemic going on the need for online learning sites has significantly increased. And this resulted in the development of various learning sites across the world as well.
Now students can learn anything from anywhere, all they need is a good internet connection and the best learning site! And that’s where e come in the picture. Everyone is aware of the online learning sites but one thing that puts them in a tough place is, how to find the best learning sites. Since there are like hundreds of top online learning sites are available, it’s natural to get confused about which one is right for us. So here we have narrowed down some of the best online learning sites for you! So let’s move ahead and find out the top learning sites so that you can choose one for yourself.
- 1 Online learning sites
- 1.1 1. Coursera
- 1.2 2. Udemy
- 1.3 3. Khan Academy
- 1.4 4. Life Hack Fast Track Classes
- 1.5 5. Alison
- 1.6 6. Stanford Online
- 1.7 7. Harvard Extension
- 1.8 8. Open Culture Online Courses
- 1.9 9. iTunesU Free Courses
- 1.10 10. Open Yale Courses
- 1.11 11. Codecademy
- 1.12 12. LessonPaths
- 1.13 13. Fun Brain
- 1.14 14. Udacity
- 1.15 15. Skillshare
Online learning sites
1. CourseraThe first online site for learning that we have picked is Coursera. And there are so many reasons that you should too explore the site as well. For starters this online learning site partners with the top institutions, universities, and organizations world and brings the knowledge to your computer.Students would be able to learn a wide variety of topics and courses with a significant amount of data. The online courses will cover a number of subjects. Not only this, after completing the course the students would receive the certification from an associated university.As we have mentioned earlier a wide range of subjects are being taught in this site and students can go for anything from musical theories to data science.We haven’t finished yet, because the best part is the site is free to use and even if some of the subjects or courses do require the fee it will be very cheap. So it’s affordable and it literally brings quality education to you.
2. UdemyOur next pick for the best online site for learning is Udemy! This one is also a reputed online site and almost all the people who have used the online site are a fan of it’s! There are a number of things that we looked about Udemy, such as, it does provide the free courses and it’s also affiliated with a number of recognized educational institutes around the world. But what’s different in this one is students can easily customize their courses and the subjects they want to learn.When it comes to faculty, it features top professors, who make sure the students get the best content and there is no compromise in the quality of education or the educational content provided by the platform.Here to students would find both the free and the paid courses and educational content. Overall it’s a decent platform to use for education yourself.
3. Khan AcademyNext on our list of best online learning, it’s for students is Khan Academy. This one is for secondary education and there are a number of educational content that is available for students as well.Here this online leaning site is a non-profit site which means it’s absolutely free to use as well. Anybody can get access to the site and that too from anywhere in the world. There are a number of things that are impressive about the site, such as, this platform has a high library and a number of books and the lectures are available for students which can be accessed by anyone anytime!
4. Life Hack Fast Track ClassesLife Hack is another leading online learning site that you can go for if you want to learn online. Although this one is still an emerging educational site for students which means it’s also one of the advanced online learning sites. The developers of this online learning site believe in maximizing the skills and improving your overall learning ability.It might be an unconventional leaning site but it can be helpful in improving your learning skills. The site taught us how to learn faster, how to stay motivated, how to stop procrastinating, and sharpen your focus.Overall if you are a student there is no harm in checking out this site and improve the leaning quality and the ability of your brain to learn faster.
5. AlisonAlison is also an amazing platform for online learning for students. The reason we have included this site in our list is that this one provides a lot of courses with certification as well. So after completing a course you will receive a certificate which is a mark of its authenticity.Just like the above listed online learning sites, here too students can learn a variety of courses such as business courses, data science, technology, health as well as several language courses. Alison also offers school curriculum courses.Overall this free online learning site should definitely be on your list to check out and it has the potential to impress you!
6. Stanford OnlineHere comes one of the elite online learning site which features almost all the courses from Stanford University. The online learning site offers self-paced and numerous online learning sessions based courses.Yes, there are other online learning sites such as Coursera which provides a number of courses from Stanford University but here you will find all of them. So if you are someone who only prefers a reputed university’s education over others than this one should be your first choice. Of course, this one may or may not be free!
7. Harvard ExtensionWell, we have to bring one of the top universities in the world right? We don’t need to brag about Harvard because it’s well known that this is one of the prestigious universities and only a few people can enter in the college.But Harvard believes in education for all and that’s why they have brought this educational portal. And just like the Stanford Online, here students will get access to all the Harvard courses. Here the students will get a high-quality education and good quality content. The only drawback of this platform is it doesn’t provide a vast variety of subjects like the other multi-school educational sites on this list!Here the student would get the certification at the end of the course and that’s why it becomes much more prestigious. So go ahead and take a look at this one, you might find your favorite course.
8. Open Culture Online CoursesNext on our list, we have the Open Culture Online Courses as our next best online learning site for studies all over the world. This one is also a free learning platform and you can easily find the course you have been looking for. Here the website features a number of lectures, videos, and podcasts from a number of universities in the world.Here the best thing about the website is, you would be able to find all the private online courses which are otherwise available only on the sites of universities. So that you don’t need to check out each and every site of different universities in order to find out the best material.The universities are from England, Wales, Australia as well as from the USA so one can easily find the top quality material for their subjects and area of study.
9. iTunesU Free CoursesiTunesU Free Courses is another amazing learning site that you should know about. As its name suggests it’s a free online learning platform and one can easily find anything related to a number of subjects. Here the study material is categorized in a very convenient manner and students won’t face any difficulties finding what they are looking for.The area of topics is quite large and there are a few free lectures, videos, and podcasts all around the world along with paid content. Overall it’s a great learning site to check out!
10. Open Yale CoursesYet another online learning site from a prestigious university in the world. Here are the idea is the same and you would be able to get the same form of education as you do in the other educational portals of elite universities.So if you are interested in Yale University then this one is the perfect platform for you. Here the online site features the actual lectures from the campus of Yale. There are a number of quality courses available and you would be able to get the education from Yale, so go ahead and try this one out as well.
11. CodecademyCodecademy is another popular online learning site that you can go for. This site is dedicated only to the students who are interested in coding and want to learn the various cading languages and programs. The site features a number of courses related to coding.The website features a live practice window, which means you can practice the coding while still viewing the lesson material. The reason this one is becoming more and more famous is, it’s courses are written in a convenient manner and they are easy to follow as well.There is also a centralized dashboard present which allows you to track your progress as well as organize lessons. So you can easily learn the entire language without having the need to pick the next course manually!This one is indeed the best platform for those who wish to learn to code languages, which is quite useful in the present time.
12. LessonPathsLessonsPaths is another great platform for students as it brings all the study material to them conveniently. Here the students can create a linked playlist where they can feature all the learning sites and get the material from a renowned source. This makes the entire leaning process very convenient for the students.This site is useful for those who want to collect all the high-quality study sources in one place.
13. Fun BrainIf you are looking for the best online learning site for kids then Fun Brains should be your first choice. This leaning site for kids features a number of good quality brain exercises, puzzles, and a number of games that can help kids to learn better.The site is particularly focused on maths and reading and it’s game-based approach surely helps the kids to learn faster. Overall you should definitely try this one out if you want to make your kid learn faster.
14. UdacityAudacity is our next pick when it comes to the best online learning site for students. This one comes with a stronger focus on technology and a well-crafted selection of courses.This one too features some of the good programs from companies like Facebook. This one is a paid platform and it has a very convenient pricing structure as well, which allows you to pay till the point you have learned.
Skillsharebis another reputed online learning program that allows you to learn important skills. Here a number of online programs are available as well as the workshops in San Francisco and New York.The courses are paid and students can easily find one that suits their needs. There is also a 20 percent off as well as the student’s reference links which can make it a bit cheaper. So go ahead and take a look at this skill-based online learning program.
Here we have listed down the best online learning sites that we found worthy of your time and money! We have picked the sites with the best reviews and the one which provides a good learning experience. These are appreciated by experts as well as the students so it’s safe to say that these are indeed the best online learning sites that you can find!
Thank you for being with us and we hope you found the article helpful.