If you have a crush on someone then you know how hard it is to control your feelings and act mature around them and not to think about them all day long. Although it is also fun to talk to them and get to know them better through the little conversations. You should consider yourself lucky if you get to see or talk to your crush every day because that hardly happens. If you do get a chance to talk to your crush every day then you should build a strong connection with them and get to know them better before making a move.
There are plenty of things that you would like to know about them, including how they feel about being in a relationship anytime soon or if they want to be with someone like you. There are plenty of questions you can ask your crush about relationships that would help you find a definite answer on their relationship status and how they feel about it.
Although, it might be hard to come up with clever questions to ask a crush about a relationship because one wrong word and you can ruin the whole thing. That is why we are here to help you out. Here, we have selected a few questions to ask your crush about relationships to get to know them better and see if you have a chance with them anytime soon.
Questions To Ask Crush About Relationship
1. Have you ever been in a serious relationship?Most people have been in relationships but it may not mean that they have been in a serious relationship. You would like to know if your crush has been in a serious relationship before or not. Although it doesn’t matter much to future relationships, you will get to know them better by asking this question.
2. Have you ever experienced heartbreak?Heartbreaks might be common these days but for the person who experiences it, it is the worst feeling in the whole world. Depending on the person, the heartbreak may look different for each one of us. So to get to know about someone’s heartbreak would mean that you have gotten close with that person as well. You can also open up about your heartbreak if they are interested to know. Otherwise, it would be better to know what they have been through in a relationship and you can be sensitive about that as well.
3. What is an ideal relationship according to you?There is no single ideal relationship, everyone has different expectations and experiences when it comes to relationships, so the ideal relationship looks different to different people. It would be cool to know what your crush thinks of an ideal relationship and what it is according to them.Some people want their partners to shower them with big gestures while others would prioritize the little things in a relationship. By knowing the ideal relationship of your crush, you might get some tips on what to do and what to expect from your crush if you two make it into a relationship.
4. What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship?Just like people have different ideal relationships and different expectations from their partners, they might also have different deal breakers. We all have deal breakers that are off the table in a relationship or general life, this can differ from person to person.Again, it would be helpful to know what are the deal breakers for your crush in a relationship and if you two agree with those things. The deal breakers can be pretty small or big too, no matter what the other person has to respect.
5. What kind of support do you want in your relationship?This is another amazing question to ask a crush about a relationship and the answer might help you as well. As we have said, people have different expectations from a relationship and they would want their partner to support them in more than one way.Everyone wants some things out of their relationships so it would be interesting to know what your crush expects in terms of support from their partner or in a relationship.
6. Have you ever cheated in a relationship?Cheating has become a common notion these days yet it is not what anyone wishes to experience in a relationship. It would be interesting to know the take of your crush on this topic and if they have ever been cheated in a relationship. You should also know how they feel about cheating and if they regret it. This can tell a lot about them and their loyalty.
7. Do you need space in your relationship?Some people need their space while others want to spend as much time as possible with their partners. You might want to know what kind of space they need from their partner. Again, it would give great insight into their views of a relationship and how much you agree with that as well.
8. Do you want to be in a relationship any time soon?If you really like your crush then you might want to take things faster and ask them out. You would also want to be in a relationship with them as well. It will only be possible if they are ready for a relationship. If the answer is yes, then you might want to make your next move by asking them out, and if not then you have to either wait for them or move on.
ConclusionSo these are some of the questions to ask about relationships. We have covered the common questions about relationships that you can ask your crush to get to know them better and know where they stand on the concept of relationships and if you two have the same kind of relationship goals as well. At last, it’s you who has to make a move to ask out your crush and be in a relationship with them and make it successful.That would be all for now and we hope you got everything you have been looking for, thank you.