When it comes to doing perfect makeup you have to be an expert and give attention to each and everything. Doing your makeup will require a lot of things including makeup and several pieces of equipment. One of the major pieces of equipment is an eyelash curler. We all know that eyelashes are a huge deal for every woman and to have fuller and perfect eyelashes is still a dream. That is why there are so many tools to make our eyelashes curl and make them look beautiful and fuller. There are even fake eyelashes that women use as well.
Although the eyelash curler is not new equipment, we are familiar with it. But we now have an upgraded version of eyelash curler that is a heated eyelash curler. For those who are not satisfied with the traditional eyelashes, curlers might find the heated one more helpful. Let’s know more about them.
What is a heated eyelash curler?
Heated eyelashes curler is a device that uses natural-looking curls using heat. There are a wide variety of curlers available in the market that are suitable for different goals. You can easily use the heated eyelashes curler once you get used to them. So the only thing that requires flawless eyelashes is to find the best-heated eyelashes curler.
Well, this can be a challenging part if you don’t know much about the heated eyelashes curler or how to choose one for yourself. There are plenty of options available in the market yet only a few will be ideal for you. And that is why you should trust an expert like us to help you find the be heated eyelashes curler.
Here, we have selected the 10 best-heated eyelashes curlers for you and reviewed them. So go ahead and take a look at the following list and see which one would be perfect for you.
- 1 What is a heated eyelash curler?
- 2 Best Heated Eyelash Curlers
- 2.1 1. TouchBeauty Eyelash Curler
- 2.2 2. Acavado Heated Eyelash Curler
- 2.3 3. Remington Reveal lash & Brow Kit Heated Eyelash Curler
- 2.4 4. Chella Heated Eyelash Curler
- 2.5 5. Hitachi Heated Eyelash Curler
- 2.6 6. Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler
- 2.7 7. Tajarly Heated Eyelash Curler
- 2.8 8. Japonesque Go Curl Eyelash Curler
- 2.9 9. Mebao Heated Eyelash Curler
- 2.10 10. JDO Electric Eyelash Curler
- 2.11 What to Look For While Buying Heated Eyelash Curlers?
- 2.12 Conclusion
Best Heated Eyelash Curlers
The first pick for our list of best-heated eyelashes curlers is from TouchBeauty and you would love to use it. The unique shape and amazing quality make it an amazing option for everyone who wants perfect eyelashes before going to a party. This one is perfect for those sleek, straight, and hard eyelashes that are a little stubborn when it comes to curling.We like the advanced heating technology along with the ideal shape of eyelash curler that does a great job when it comes to curling your eyelashes perfectly. The curled effect will stay for a long time. The batteries will last for six months and after that, you will need to replace them. It’s pretty safe to use this curler as it won’t burn or damage the eyelashes or your skin. You can also choose the ideal curling temperature from the multiple heat settings. It is portable and easy to travel with.
Acavado Heated Eyelash Curler has also made a place on our list of best-heated eyelash curlers and you would most certainly love it as well. It is a rechargeable heated eyelash curler that needs to be charged via USB cable and it will last for a while as well. The eyelashes will stay curled up for 24 hours and it also comes with a 3-minute auto shut-off feature in case you forget to turn it off.There are two heat settings so you can choose one according to your eyelash type and requirements. It is quite easy and safe to use and there will be no pinching the eyelids to curl the lashes. It comes with a heat light indicator and a power switch so you would be good to go. Lastly, it is compact and travels friendly so you would certainly like to use it anywhere and anytime. You will also get a curling comb with this to make the eyelash curling easier and ideal.
Remington is one of the leading brands that has always impressed its customers when it comes to quality products at a reasonable price and their heated eyelash curler is no exception. This one comes as a whole kit that also helps you to make the perfect brows and make the perfect curls as well. This one acts like a heated curler, lash comb, and a tweezer, so you can easily style your brows and eyelashes.It features a simple and sleek design that is ideal for use. It is compact and travel-friendly too as it comes with a protective cap so it would be ideal to store anywhere. There is a temperature indicator light included and there is a built-in LED too. The batteries are included and you would be able to use them for months before having to change the batteries. Overall, this is a highly rated heated eyelash curler and it functions as a brow shaper as well, so it’s a win-win here.
Chella Heated Eyelash Curler is our next option and this one has been rated highly by the customers on Amazon as well. This is one of the best-selling heated eyelash curlers that you can find and you would be more than happy to invest in this one. It features a sleek and simple design that is easy to use and travel-friendly. This one too comes with a protective cap that makes its storage easy.This one is powered by heating AAA batteries which will be included in this. The mascara-type design makes it easier to use and you would get the best results as well. Here, the results will last for a long time as the eyelashes will be perfectly curled up. Overall, you would love this amazing heated eyelash curler from Chella.
Hitachi is one of the best tech brands and they have also launched their heated eyelash curler with advanced technology and high-end quality that has left the customers impressed. This Japanese brand is known for its innovative designs and technology, so there is no doubt that you will love this one as well.This heated eyelash curler is powered by AAA batteries and they are included in the pack as well. Although, this heated eyelash curler is best suitable for almond-shaped eyes as it perfectly fits their eyes and makes their eyelashes curl in a non-damaging way. It’s easier to use and travel as well. Overall, it is perfect for daily use and it comes at a reasonable price as well.
The next heated eyelash curler is also from a tech giant, Panasonic. You would know how big of a brand Panasonic is and how amazing they are with their products as well. This eyelash curler gives you the perfect curls within seconds without any hassle or issues. The eyelashes will stay curled for many hours.This product requires AAA batteries and it’s quite easier to use as well. You will also find it travel-friendly as it features a compact and sleek design. It’s easy to hold and use. Overall, it got high ratings and lots of positive reviews so you will be good to go.
Tajarly is another one of the best budget heated eyelash curlers on Amazon that you need to know about. This one comes with the best features and easy-to-use functionality so customers have loved it and made it the best-selling heated eyelash curler on Amazon.This one features three temperature settings so you can easily find the most suitable and ideal temperature for your eyelashes. The user-friendly design prevents any kind of pulling or tugging. It features a metal body so it will last for a long time. It’s easier to fit in a pocket as it comes in a compact size. The eyelashes curler also features a heat protectant layer for safety. Overall, it is one of the best-heated eyelash curlers and it would also make a great gift as well.
If you want something advanced then you might want to try the Japonesque Go Curl Eyelash Curler. This one will be well built and made for people who want the best eyelashes with minimum effort. The eyelashes will stay curled for long hours and it would be quite easier to use as well. It comes with a rounded siliconized pad and a compact open cage, this heated eyelash curler works by flipping down the lever at the back and squeezing it gently. You can even use it after applying mascara for the best results.The open cage design won’t pinch down the lashes. This one also includes free lash pad refills for lifetime curlers. It features a unique and sleek design that is ideal for traveling. So go ahead and check it out, this one would surely give you the best deal so far.
Mebao Heated Eyelash Curler has also made a place in our list of best-heated eyelashes curlers that you can find and this one too makes it easier to curl your eyelashes without any hassle. It comes with a sleek and easy to hold design that makes the whole eyelash curling process much easier.It gives natural-looking curled eyelashes that look pretty good. It is compact and travel-friendly too. You would also know the eco-friendly design also makes it popular. It can be used with or without mascara. This one is designed to protect from any kind of heat damage. The best part is you will get one year of warranty with it.
Last but least JDO is another one of the top-rated heated eyelash curlers that you would want to buy from Amazon. This one features the best kind of results with minimum effort. There are four heat temperature settings to choose from. It will quickly heat in 8 seconds and leave your eyelashes curler for hours. It also features an auto shut-off feature after 5 minutes. There is an LED that will show you the battery percentage as well as the temperature. Overall, it is a high-end heated eyelash curler and you would like to have it.
What to Look For While Buying Heated Eyelash Curlers?Just like any other product, you will have to know what features to look at while buying a heated eyelash curler. Since there are so many amazing options you may get overwhelmed when it comes to choosing the best one for yourself. That is why we have listed down the features that you need to look at while buying a heated eyelash curler so that you can find your ideal match. Here are some of the heated eyelash curler features that you need to consider.
1. Battery StrengthOne of the first things that you need to look for in a heated eyelash curler is battery strength. There are basically two types of heated eyelash curler based on the battery, one with the rechargeable battery that needs to be charged via a USB cable and the other one is charged with the AAA batteries. Both of them have their advantages and you can choose the one based on your preferences and convenience. You can use the one with AAA batteries anytime and anywhere as long as the batteries last and then you will need to change them. Whereas with rechargeable ones, you will need to make sure they are fully charged.
2. TypeThere are basically two types of heated eyelash curlers that you need to know about. One is a Wand and the other one is Clamp type heated eyelashes curler.The clamp-type of eyelash curler produces a curl in your lashes by compressing them in between rubber pads. It doesn’t matter if the device is heated or not the device pushes your lashes against the metal and rubber giving a great curl to the lashes.The Wand curler might be easier to use if you don’t like the idea of pushing lashes between a metal clamp and are familiar with the mascara. It will work in the same way mascara does. The curls would feel more natural and effortless to you.So you can choose any one of these two types of heated eyelash curler based on your convenience.
3. Temperature ControlAnother thing that you can’t overlook while buying a heated eyelash curler is temperature control. Just like with any electric gadget that involves heating, this one too will come up with multiple temperature settings and that’s what you need to look at. There will be two or four temperature settings to choose from. This will help you find the ideal temperature for your eyelashes. Most of these heated eyelashes curlers would feature an LED that will let you know the temperature.Overall, make sure you are getting a heated eyelash curler that comes with multiple temperature settings so you can get the best result.
4. SafetyIt’s better to be safe than sorry and this stands correct with the case of heated eyelash curlers as well. You need to know if the eyelash curler would be safe to use and if there are any risks associated with the curler. You may want to know the risks and a complete guide on how to use a heated eyelash curler before you can buy one for yourself.For the safety features, you might want the auto shut-off feature that will prevent the curler from overheating. There should be a heat protectant layer that will protect the delicate skin on the eyelids. Make sure you read the safety instructions of the heated eyelash curler before buying one.
5. PortabilityAnother one of the major factors that you want to look for in a heated eyelash curler is portability. You will need to carry your makeup stuff while traveling and you won’t want to leave your eyelash curler behind just because it is not travel-friendly.Make sure you know whether it’s travel-friendly or not. That is it comes in an ideal shape and is easy to store. Some of the eyelash curlers might come with a traveling carry bag that makes things a lot easier. If you are choosing a rechargeable curler you might want to know the battery life as well because you may not get time to charge it.
6. DurabilityOne of the other things that you might want to know would be the durability of the heated eyelash curler. You don’t want to compromise with the durability so you should know the material that has been used such as there are many of them made from plastic whole might use metal body.The plastic body would be cheaper but might break easily while the metal body would be a little more expensive but will last for a long time. Again you can choose one based on your budget and convenience.
7. Shape of EyeYes, the shape of your eye does play an important role as you hunt for the perfect heated eyelash curler and you don’t want to overlook this. You want to choose the one that seems ideal for your eyes and makes it easier to curl your eyelashes. So make sure you are getting one that is suitable for the shape of your eye. Of course, most eyelash curlers are made for every eye shape but still, it would be better if you find your ideal match.
8. PriceYou don’t want to overlook the budget nor do you want to settle with anything less than the best. This is why you should look for a budget-friendly yet high-quality heated eyelash curler for yourself. Just make a budget then you should find the best options in that range. We have listed out the heated eyelashes curler that comes in a wide range of budgets, so you can easily find your ideal match.
9. Reviews and RatingsThe best perk of shopping online is that you can take the reviews from customers who are already using the product that you are thinking of buying. This will help you make an informed decision. So while shopping makes sure you check out the customer reviews and ratings so that you can get the best deal.All the products mentioned in our list are highly rated and feature thousands of positive reviews so you would be good to go.
ConclusionSo these are some of the top heated eyelashes curlers that you need to know about. We have listed the ones that got huge appreciation from the customers and even from the makeup experts. These ones come with the best features and will certainly help get your dream eyelashes quickly.That would be all for now and we hope that you got everything that you have been looking for that is the best-heated eyelashes curler for yourself.