Winter is not just for humans but it is also a little bit hard for pets too. We do so much to keep ourselves warm and comfy, but what do we do for our pets? Whether it’s a cat or a dog, you would want to make sure that they are comfortable and cozy when the temperature starts dropping. The cats are more likely to get all fuzzy if they feel cold and you can’t keep in your blanket all day (even if you want that so much). There are plenty of things that you would likely do to keep your pets warm. Bringing a heater in the room might not be the best solution for pets.
The best way to keep your lovely cat warm and comfy this winter season is to buy a heated cat bed for them. This would be the best way to keep your cat warm and away from all the danger. A heated cat bed would have the heating element fitted inside the bed and you can easily operate it and provide warmth to your cat without having any issues. These are easy to operate and maintain and will be there for your cat for a long time too.
When it comes to choosing the best cat beds, you will have plenty of choices to choose from. Well, these many options can also overwhelm you because not all of them are ideal for you. Some cat beds are better than others, and you would want the best ones for your cat. But how will you find out which are the best-heated cat beds? That is exactly why we are here.
In this article, we are going to list down the 10 best-heated cat beds that you can find. We have also shared a buying guide at the end of the article so you can make the best choices. Go ahead and see which would be the best-heated cat bed for your cat!
- 1 Best Budget Heated Cat Beds
- 1.1 1. Thermo-Mod Dream Pod Heated Cat Bed
- 1.2 2. Homello Pet Heating Pad
- 1.3 3. Thermo Kitty Heated Bed
- 1.4 4. Petyella Heated Cat House
- 1.5 5. Amazon Basics Heated Pet Bed
- 1.6 6. Rest Eazzzy Indoor Pet Heating Pad
- 1.7 7. K&H Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Bed
- 1.8 8. Pet Magasin Self Warming Cat Cave
- 1.9 9. Aspen Pet Corduroy Self-Warming Bolster Bed
- 1.10 10. K&H Pet Products Waterproof Outdoor Heated Cat House
- 1.11 Things to Consider While Buying a Heated Cat Bed:
- 1.12 Conclusion
Best Budget Heated Cat Beds
One of the best heated cat beds that we have found on Amazon is Thermo-Mod Dream Pod Heated Cat Bed. This is one of the most loved heated cat beds by all the cat owners and their cat likes this cat bed too. This is a thermostatically controlled modern bed for cats and it comes with plenty of features that will make your cat fall in love with this cat bed. The cat bed features a bowl design that zips together that creates a private dome which will be a great house for any cat regardless of its shape or size.Not only does the cat bed look cool but it is quite versatile too, you can easily remove the warming pad when it’s summer and provide a comfortable bed for your cat in all the seasons, so there is no need to have two cat beds. The warmer in this cat bed will only heat up when the cat is sitting as it senses the weight, this will save energy. The cat bed is also quite easier to clean as you can just remove and wash the pillow in your machine and dry it too.It is safe to use for pets as it only provides warmth and not extreme heat. So you will certainly like having this cat bed. This one can also be used for smaller dogs as well. There are three color options to choose from. Overall this heated cat bed has received the best ratings and reviews, so it’s going to be worth your money.
Homello Pet Heating Pad is another one of the top heated cat beds on Amazon that you can find. This one has also impressed us and the thousands of other cat owners as well. This is a simple yet powerful cat bed so you don’t find too many bells and whistles, this is just a flatbed for your cat or any other small bed that can be heated and will provide enough warmth to prevent them from getting cold this winter season.This may look simple but it is highly functional and will certainly make a pretty amazing heated cat bed. It is easy to clean and is also waterproof so a few spills won’t harm the bed either. The best part is, this heated cat bed comes with multiple heat settings, high and low, so you can easily find a more appropriate one for your cat. The auto shut-off feature is also available so it won’t overheat and will be safe to use. Another one of the best things is the anti-chew-resistant cord that won’t make your kitten chew it and damage it.So overall, if you are looking for a simple yet best value heated cat bed then this one should be your best choice.
Thermo Kitty Heated Bed has also made a place on our list of best heated cat beds and you and your cat will both love this one too. This is an energy-efficient heated cat bed that will only consume 4 Watts of energy and provide enough warmth to your kitten so it will be ideal for your cat and your electricity bill. This one comes in multiple sizes so you would be able to find the perfect fit for your cat or any other pet too. The cat bed comes with an orthopedic foam base and a low overstuffed polyfill bolster which makes it perfect for the older feline.The product is just perfect for an older cat and it will automatically be warmed up whenever the kitty is inside it. It is machine washable so no need to worry about its maintenance. The best part is this heated cat bed meets all the safety standards so it would be safe to use it.Overall, this is a trusted brand that has been there for more than 20 years which makes it pretty reliable.
If you are looking for a designer and more homely kind of heated bed for your cat then this one would be perfect for you. This cat bed comes in the shape of a home that looks pretty awesome and will certainly impress your cat as well. This bed is specially designed for feral and outdoor cats, so even if you want to help a stray cat then it would be a perfect purchase.The cat bed features an insulated and heated sleeping mat which is also water-resistant so it would certainly be the best choice so far. This one also comes with a timer so it can be scheduled according to the cat’s daily routine. It also features a plastic door at the entry which will make your cat feel secure and ensure full privacy.It’s very easy to assemble and also features a chew-resistant cable. It’s easy to wash and clean too as you can remove the parts and clean them thoroughly. Overall, it is one of the best value heated cat beds to invest in.
Amazon Basic has become a trusted and reliable brand as they produce some of the best quality products at an affordable price range too, and in their long list of reliable and cost-efficient products, we found a great heated cat bed too. This is one of the top heated cat beds that features a cushy self-warming heating element that will warm up your cat whenever it is on the bed. It doesn’t require any electricity either so there will be no increase in your electricity bill.The heating bed is made from the same technology that has been used in mylar space blankets which will keep your cat toasty warm by retaining and reflecting his or her body heat. It features a super soft faux sherpa lining so it will keep your cat comfortable too. The cat bed should only be spot cleaned if needed. The bed is made for cats and small dogs, and both will be comfortable.This is the best budget-heated cat bed to find on Amazon, so if you are looking for a budget-friendly yet high-quality heated cat bed, this one should be your best option.
The next best heated cat bed on our list is from Rest Eazzzy and you would just love to have it for your cat. This heated cat bed comes with five temperature settings so you can find an ideal temperature setting for an ideal situation. This one also comes with multiple cover patterns so you can also customize it according to your style.It also comes with five timing mode that ranges from four to 24 hour. It is made from cotton so it would be comfortable and easy to wash as well. Overall, this would be a great heated cat bed to buy.
If you want to give your kitten a luxury feel then you would most certainly like this hooded cat bed from K&H. This is a plush bed for cats that is lined in soft leopard print fleece. The plugin heating would keep your kitten warm in the colder months while it would also be a perfect bed in the warmer seasons too. The hood is removable and easy to wash. Overall, this is a great heated bed for cats to invest in.
The next best heated cat bed we have on our list is Pet Magasin Self Warming Cat Cave. It has got high ratings and so many positive reviews from the customers. As you can guess, this is a self-heating cat bed so no need to plug it in. It is made up of soft material that will keep your cat comfortable and warm.It can be used in multiple ways and you would be able to wash it in the machine as well. It is also quite flexible and easy to store as well.
We have another one of the top-rated heated cat beds on Amazon and this is Aspen Pet Corduroy Self-Warming Bolster Bed. It got high ratings and some amazing features so you would be more than happy to invest in this one. It is comfortable and made up of top-quality material.It is also self-warming and comes in plenty of sizes and shapes so you will be able to get the perfect size for your cat. It also provides great support to the pets and makes them very comfortable and warm. It is easy to wash and dry in the machine, so you will be good to go.
We have another best heated cat bed from K&H and this one is for outdoor use. It is made from waterproof material that will keep the moisture away and keep the cat safe and warm. It is fully covered and will keep the other elements outside. It will quickly warm up and will certainly keep your cat toasty. Overall, this one comes from a great brand and will most certainly make it easier for your cat to survive outdoor locations in freezing temperatures.
Things to Consider While Buying a Heated Cat Bed:Since there are plenty of heated cat beds available, it would be hard to compare, especially if you have never bought a cat bed before. That is why, we are sharing some of the features or factors that you need to keep in mind before choosing the best heated cat bed, so have a look and make the best decision possible.
1. Easy EntryOne of the first things that you need to look for in a heated cat bed is that it should have an easy entry. There should not be too high boundaries or anything else that might become an obstacle in the entry. This should be ideal for the older or less active cats to enter the cat bed. You can easily find plenty of cat beds with various entry levels and different kinds of cat beds, so it would be ideal if you find a bed that your cat would like the most according to its breed, age, and size.
2. CoverageCoverage is another one of the crucial features that you might want to consider while buying a heated cat bed. Most of the cats prefer their privacy and they would want to get fully covered in their bed. So make sure that you are looking at a cat bed that can be easily covered according to your cat’s preference. There are various kinds of cat beds available based on the coverage and you can easily find one that will be most suitable for your cat.
3. Size and Surface AreaThe size and the surface area is also an important aspect and you don’t want to overlook them either. So while buying the cat bed you need to look at the size of the cat bed. You don’t want to bring a cat bed that is too small or too large for your cat.Measure the ideal size for the cat bed before buying and then look after that. There are various shapes and sizes of cat beds available so you would be able to buy the ideal one. Look how much surface area is covered by the heating element and whether it would be sufficient or not.
4. MaterialYou should also look after the material of the cat bed too. It should be soft and ideal for cats so that they would be most comfortable in the bed. There are various materials used to make the cat beds and it depends on various factors which one would be the best material for a cat bed. Overall, the material should be easy to wash, durable, comfortable, and soft, so that your cat will enjoy sleeping or sitting in the bed.
5. WashabilityWell, your cat must be your heart and you don’t want it to stay in a smelly bed, right. So make sure that you are buying a heated cat bed that is easy to wash and won’t tear or get damaged if you wash it.The machine-washable heated cat bed would be the ideal pick because you don’t want to spend your time washing the cat bed by hand. So make sure that you look after the washability criteria before buying one for your cat.
6. Power SourceYou can also decide whether you want a plugin-heated cat bed or you would prefer a rechargeable one. The former one would need the electricity supply which makes it less versatile as you won’t be able to use it outdoors. On the other hand, the rechargeable ones can be used anywhere and anytime if they have a full charge. You can also find some self-heated cat beds that would be easy to use and energy-efficient too.
7. PriceThe next thing that you need to look after would be the price of the heated cat bed. Of Course, you can easily find a heated cat bed in any budget but you will need to know which one will be worth your money and which won’t. That is why you should look after the features and the overall quality of the cat bed. We have mentioned heated cat beds in all kinds of budgets so you can easily find your ideal one.
8. Reviews and RatingsLast but not least, reviews and ratings are something that every consumer should check before buying anything online and this is also true for the heated cat bed. You don’t want to buy a cat bed only to get disappointed so make sure to check the reviews of the customers who have bought it and are currently using it. This will help you make an informed decision and get you the best value for money too.Here, we have listed only the top-rated and best-reviewed heated bed so you would be good to go.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best heated cat beds that you can find and you would certainly like these heated cat beds along with your cat. These heated cat beds have received the best reviews and ratings from cat owners across the globe and they have lived up to the expectations as well. Overall, we are pretty positive that you would find your ideal heated cat bed from our list, so go ahead and check them all out and see which one would be your favorite among these. Thank you.