When it comes to dental care there is nothing optional, you gotta brush and floss every day and make sure you have good dental health. Unlike the other skincare or hair care routine that includes lots of steps and products, dental care hardly includes two products and you can’t skip them. The main constituent of dental care is toothpaste.
We all know that we have to brush our teeth first thing in the morning and the last thing before we go to bed, and you can’t cut this routine. The thing is, most people spend a lot of their time choosing the right products and the right brand as well. The most important thing would be the toothpaste, so you have to find the right toothpaste for your teeth. Just like other skincare products, you have to find an ideal match with the toothpaste as well, where you will get the right kind of care for your teeth.
Since the dental industry has evolved, you will find a lot more products and brands that can serve your interest and would make a difference in your overall oral health. There is also an increase in toothpaste brands, so you will get a lot of varieties to choose from. Although this variety can be overwhelming as you think too much about the right brand and the product for you.
If that is the case with you then you will also struggle with choosing the best toothpaste brand. This is where our list of top toothpaste brands in the world would help you. So check it out and choose the best toothpaste brand for yourself.
- 1 Best Toothpaste Brands
Best Toothpaste Brands
1. ColgateWell, how can we not start our list with Colgate? We know that you are already aware of this brand and in some cases, you have used the world Colgate for Toothpaste. You would be surprised to know that this toothpaste brand came into existence in the 1873s, yes it is that old!! With some 148 years of experience, this brand has maintained its consistency and also made sure that its brand value and toothpaste quality are the same and always improving with time.This brand has truly stood against time and it would certainly help in improving and maintain your oral health. This is a brand that you can trust and rely upon as it has been clinically tested and recommended by almost every expert too. Not only this brand is high in quality, but it is also affordable. So you don’t have to empty your pockets to afford its toothpaste.Furthermore, this brand features many kinds of toothpaste which means you can easily find the right toothpaste for your dental concerns. So make sure you look for Colgate and find your right match, this brand is totally worth your money and time.
2. CrestCrest is another top-rated toothpaste brand that you can check out. This brand was founded 66 years ago in America and it is still is ruling the market with its new formulas and technology that keep the teeth healthy, white, and cavity-free.You can find many toothpaste types from this brand and majors ones are 3D White, Gum Health, Kid’s Crest, Pro-Health, Sensitivity, Enamel, Clean + Fresh, Future Proof, and so on. It contains 0.454% fluoride.You should know this brand is accepted by ADA in six categories, so this one literally does it all. Its proactive and defense deep clean formula would reduce cavity risk, makes your teeth white, keeps your mount fresh and clean, etc. Overall, you will not have any complaints from this brand. Although some people find its price a little higher, it is not that expensive and you can easily afford it as well.
When it comes to the best whitening toothpaste, you should certainly go for Arm and Hammer. This is brand is not only known for toothpaste but it also makes other households products as well. The brand was founded in 1846, in America and it has been serving us with quality household products such as laundry detergents, deodorants, cat litter, etc.This brand uses dental-grade baking soda and Peroxide which helps in teeth whitening. The is toothpaste brand contains mostly around 0.24% fluoride. There are many kinds of toothpaste under this brand that can help you with several dental concerns, overall, you will find good toothpaste that can prevent cavities, makes your teeth white, and makes them brighter and shiner as well.Overall, you would certainly like this brand’s advanced whitening toothpaste that would help to whiten your teeth.
4. Cali WhiteIf your main dental concern is yellow teeth or you want a toothpaste that can whiten your teeth, then you should certainly get Cali White. This brand is one of the leading in the market and they have been making the best whitening toothpaste as well as some other toothpaste that deal with other dental concerns.Although, you would be surprised to know that this brand doesn’t use any fluoride or sulfates in their toothpaste and it is 100% vegan and organic. The ingredient here is activated charcoal which is said to be the best ingredient from ancient times that make our teeth brighter and stain-free. There are no harsh chemicals and this brand is all-natural and organic which appeals to a lot of customers these days.Overall, you would certainly find it better and worthy of your money too, it is the best brand for people who are sensitive to chemicals and who want the natural ingredients in the products that they use.
5. ParodontoxNext on our list of best toothpaste brands is Parodontox. This is another highly recommended toothpaste brand that you should know about. This brand contains a special formula for bleeding gums, Gingivitis treatment, and cavity protection. So there are many reasons why you can rely on this toothpaste brand.The toothpaste from this brand has a good combination of ingredients that would help you maintain healthy teeth. There are also many flavors such as mint, that give you a pleasant taste and smell, so you will enjoy brushing your teeth.Overall, if you have got bleeding gums or Gingivitis, then this should be a go-to brand for you. It is not much expensive but it isn’t cheaper either, so you will get the best quality.
6. SensodyneWhen it comes to sensitive teeth, no one can compete with Sensodyne. This toothpaste was proven to be revolutionary in the toothpaste market as it made people realize that they do not have to use the regular toothpaste that comes with harsh ingredients which can cause sensitivity or those toothpaste won’t be as good for these people.Ever since this brand hit the market, it got huge popularity across the world, and within a short period of time, it got recognition as well. So if you have sensitive teeth and you are looking for an affordable toothpaste brand then Sensodyne should be the best option for you.
7. BioteneBiotene is another one of the leading toothpaste brands that would surely impress you. This brand is known for its impressive formulas that can help you deal with dry mouth and other concerns that come with aging and bad breath. So if you are looking for the best toothpaste for the elderly, this should be your best choice.This brand produces a large variety of toothpaste including the best toothpaste for dry mouth that can also help with irritated gums and also protect your teeth from cavities and plaque. The brand is sulfate-free, so you will get the best quality and less irritating toothpaste that is right for your mount as well.
8. TheraBreathTheraBreath has also made it to our list of top toothpaste brands in the world. The brand is exactly what’s its name is suggesting, you will get the toothpaste that helps you to get rid of bad mouth odor and get the fresh mount every time you brush your teeth using this toothpaste.This brand is 100% vegan and there are no artificial flavors or colors added, it would help you to get white teeth and an amount free of bad breath. It also fights tartar & plaque, cavities, and stinky breath. The founder of this brand is Dr. Harold Katz who also is a founder of California Breath Clinic. He is a recognized expert in the field of bad breath, taste disorder, tonsil stones, and dry mouth.Overall, when it comes to dealing with bad breath, this should be your go-to toothpaste brand.
9. HimalayaHimalaya is also a top-rated toothpaste brand that was founded in India, in the 1930s. This brand is popular for its selection of natural ingredients and it makes many products such as cosmetics and skincare products.So when it came to the best toothpaste brand, Himalaya has also caught our attention. There is a wide variety of toothpaste under this brand, you can easily find the whitening, plaque fighting, etc, targeted toothpaste for your dental concerns. The cheaper price and high quality make it very desirable as well.
10. Tom’s Of MaineTom’s of Maine is also a budget-friendly toothpaste brand that you would be happy to take home. This brand is fluoride-free, cruelty-free, and there are no artificial colors or flavors added either. Here, the brand has done quite a good job since its inception and that is the reason why more and more people are buying this toothpaste brand as well. Overall, if you are looking for toothpaste with natural ingredients, then this should be your best option.
11. HelloHello also makes some of the best toothpaste brands so you can check it out as well. This brand is popularly known for its charcoal whitening toothpaste which is fluoride-free and SLS-free, so many people like this toothpaste brand for that. Some of their toothpaste also comes with a free toothbrush that has soft bristles, so you can look forward to that as well.
12. LIVFRESHIf you are looking for a toothpaste brand for bad breath, then LIVFRESH might be the best option for you. This brand is free from detergents, abrasives, SLS, Triclosan, and gluten, so you will get the best dental care with this brand.
13. ListerineListerine is also a popular and well-recognized dental care brand in the whole world, and you probably know it for its mouth wash. This brand also makes toothpaste that features the fresh gel formula which would keep your mouth fresh and it would also smell pleasant as well.
14. Close upClose up is a brand that makes sure you are never afraid before you get close to someone and get all insecure about your breath. This brand is very famous ever since it was founded in 1965. Here, the brand claims to fight bad breath, cavities, and overall all the bad bacteria that cause several dental issues.
15. AimLast but not least, Aim is also a leading toothpaste brand that you can invest in. The brand is popular for its gel toothpaste that helps you fight against cavities and keep your mouth fresh and odor-free. Overall, this affordable toothpaste brand won’t let you down.
What to look for in toothpaste?People would hardly think before choosing the toothpaste for themselves, and little did they know that just like anything else, what kind of toothpaste you choose matters a lot. So you must choose the right toothpaste for you. But how will you do that? Well here are a few things that you need to check out in your toothpaste.
A) IngredientsIngredients are one of the most crucial things that you need to check. Of course, these are not very flashy and are written in small letters, so it’s easy to overlook them, but what kind of ingredients there are in the toothpaste matters a lot.The ingredients are the things that would make your teeth healthy and white, so you need to make sure that your toothpaste has the right kind of ingredients in it.
Some of the key ingredients in toothpaste are:Fluoride: fluoride is one of the most important ingredients that you need to look for. This is the main ingredient and it should be in every toothpaste.Sodium Lauryl Sulphate: this one will help in building up the foaming action in your toothpaste and help the other ingredients to reach every corner of your mouth. After all, you don’t want to get the toothpaste that isn’t foamy, right?Hydrogen Peroxide: another one of the leading ingredients is Hydrogen Peroxide and this one is important because it contributes to the whitening of your teeth and will remove any kind of stain and leaves them brighter and shiny.Abrasives: the abrasives include other key ingredients such as calcium carbonate, silicate aluminum carbonates, or aluminum hydroxide. These are the ingredients that removed the plaque from our teeth.
B) TasteAnother thing that can make a whole lot of difference in your oral care routine would be the taste of the toothpaste. It is not something major or would impact your oral health, but it would certainly make a difference for your mouth and at some level your breath too. So you should make sure that you are choosing the toothpaste that tastes good as well.
C) Specific Dental ConcernsWell, you would already know this one but we are going to discuss it anyway. If you have specific dental concerns like bleeding gum, yellow teeth, sensitive teeth, etc, you should choose the toothpaste that is made to target these concerns. As we have discussed earlier, there are a lot of brands that provide different kinds of toothpaste made for different concerns, so it would be easy to find one for yourself as well. Make sure you check the reviews and see if customers have liked the toothpaste and if it has helped to overcome those concerns as well.
D) Check Reviews and Ratings along with What Experts say About the toothpaste.The thing is, you have to choose the perfect toothpaste and for that, you will have to make sure that it is perfect by going through the reviews and ratings for the brand and for the specific toothpaste that you are buying. You should also check whether the toothpaste is clinically tested or not and what do the experts say about the overall toothpaste brand. This would help you to choose the best toothpaste for yourself.
ConclusionSo these are the top toothpaste brand that you can invest your money in and trust them with your oral health. These brands have been clinically tested and recommended so you can’t go wrong with them. We have checked the ingredients, the clinical recommendations, and also the reviews for these toothpaste brands so we can assure you that you will find good toothpaste from these brands.That would be all for now and we hope that you found everything you have been looking for.