The people who live in snow areas don’t have lots of stuff to do and very limited sports as well. But one thing that makes everyone happy in the snow-prone area is snowboarding. If you have ever lived in the hills and watched snow for a long time, you would also want to go on snowboarding whenever you can. Although not all people are pros at snowboarding and this is why they take a step and start to learn as well.
The first thing they would need to learn snowboarding would be the snowboard and someone good to teach them or they can just practice by themselves. So they would need a good snowboard that is made for beginners and would certainly help them to achieve their goals as well.
But which one is the best snowboard anyway? Well, that is what everyone wants to know. But what most people don’t know is that the quality of snowboard directly depended on the snowboard brand. Whether you believe in brands or not, they do matter and when it comes to finding the best snowboard brands for beginners, we have got you covered.
In this article, we have listed down the 11 top snowboard brands for beginners that you need to check out.
Best Snowboard Brands For Beginners
1. BurtonWhen it comes to the best snowboard brands for beginners, Burton comes first in our minds. This brand is simply the definition of snowboard and it is quite a popular and trustworthy brand for snowboards as well. The brand was established in 1977 and it has been the top snowboard brand since then. The brand makes snowboards for all ages, skills, and genders, so you can easily find your ideal match from this brand.The brand is known not only for its snowboard collection but also because of the other products that it produces. The products made by this brand includes helmet, boots, binding, clothing, and accessories. This is why this brand is being appreciated among the snowboarders and they all blindly trust this brand for a quality product as well.Here, this brand is well known and for all the good reasons. The snowboard made by this brand features high quality with higher reliability and durability. They also feature some of the best board designs as well and make sure their customers get exactly what they have been looking for. The board size ranges from 100 to 170 cm, so you can certainly find that as well.The brand has always been innovating and finding new technologies and features to add to make things easier for users. Overall, you will get the best quality for the snowboards from this brand there is nothing that would disappoint you. So it is undoubtedly one of the best brands for snowboards.Some of the key features of this brand are:
- Has been a top brand for 40 years now
- Produces a high range of snowboards
- Also makes the snowboard gears
Our next choice for the best snowboard brand for beginners is Arbor. Arbor is also a popular brand that sells some of the best snowboards along with skateboards. The company was founded in 1995 and since then they are providing the best quality and also regularly improving their quality and technology with each passing day. The brand uses sustainable materials in the construction of the snowboards as well as skateboards, so their products are both eco-friendly as well as durable.You will find a wide variety of snowboards made for different skill levels, so anyone can find a snowboard that meets their needs and is suitable for their skill level and body type as well.Not only does The Arbor Collective use sustainable products, but they also donate and give most of their earnings to charity. They also plant many trees all around the world and promote forest conservation and forest plantation.You can find snowboards made for the highest skill leveled person as well as the best snowboards for beginners as well.Here are some of the features that define this brand for snowboards as the best one:
- Has been there for more than 25 years now
- Eco friendly
- Makes a wide range of snowboards that are suitable for all skill levels
- High build quality and features durability and higher control.
3. RomeOur next favorite pick for the best snowboard brand for beginners is Rome. Here, what you would love the most about this brand is its unique design and aesthetics. The brand was founded way back in 1985 and it has been giving us some of the best snowboarding since then. The company was established by Paul Maravets and Josh Reid who fell in love with this sport. So technically you are getting products that are approved by snowboarding enthusiasts so you can’t go wrong here.Other than the snowboards, the company also makes associated accessories and apparel. So you can find a lot more than a perfect snowboard for beginners here. The higher quality has impressed the customers and made sure that they stick to the brand forever. Another thing that impressed the customers was their amazing customer service. The brand always makes sure to keep its customers happy and satisfied.Some of the key features of the brand are:
- Have been around since 1985 and constantly working to make the best product for customers
- Have great customer services
Jones Snowboard is one of the best budget snowboard brands for beginners and you would certainly like this one too. The brand was established in 2010, which makes it one of the latest snowboard brands. But even if it has been around only for a decade, the brand has already won hearts and made a lot of loyal customers. The brand was founded by one of the pioneers of the sport, Jeremy Jones, who is also known as big mountain freeriding.Even though they made a limited number of products, but almost all of them are classified as one of the best and all-mountain! What you are promised by the company is the full value of your money with their products. You would certainly want to spend that kind of money on their products as these are of superior quality and would make you want to go on snowboarding.If you want another reason to invest in their snowboards then you should know that the founder is an active supporter of the climate change movement and is also a president of his non-profit organization.Given the quality of the snowboards, we can certainly say that these are undoubtedly some of the best snowboards for beginners as you can easily find the perfect match for yourself here.Some of the key features of the brand are:
- Founded by Jeremy Jones who is also a pioneer in the sport
- The product quality is far superior and you will get a good value for your money as well
- They are a supporter of the climate change movement
5. GNUAnother one of the snowboard brands that has made a place for itself in our best snowboard brand for beginners list is GNU. The GNU was founded in 1977 and it quickly gained the reputation of best snowboard makers in the world. The surprising thing about this brand is that the products are handmade and they feature the highest level of quality as well. Not only this, but they were also one of the firsts to invest in snowboarding.This brand claims to make the best snowboards for hard-core fans and snowboarding enthusiasts. The reason all the true passionate snowboarding fans consider this one as the best snowboard brand is that they fully focus on the construction and quality of the snowboards instead of focusing too much on the design and the print.The reason why we are listing this one in our list is that their core market is the serious players. Since they can make excellent snowboards for the experts and pros then you, as a beginner, can surely find something good for yourself too. This has resulted in the serious following of the brand and its products. Overall you can certainly try their snowboards and you won’t be disappointed either.Some of the features of this brand are:
- One of the first snowboard brands
- Makes the perfect snowboard for serious players
- Features high quality, longer length, easy control, and higher stability as well
6. Lib TechLib Tech is also a top snowboard brand for beginners that you can find. This brand wasn’t made for making snowboards, but they made all kinds of boards, such as snowboards, skateboards, surfboards, and so on. The company has been there for more than 30 years and they have been making some of the best snowboards and giving the best experience to riders across the world.The good thing about their brand is that a team of engineers is always at work to find new technologies, work on new ideas, and make the perfect snowboards. The whole process of making the boards is sustainable, eco-friendly, and using high-tech materials, which are controlled and supervised by experts and professionals.Around 2008, the company made a huge revolution by introducing the Skate Banana which represented their own “Original Banana Technology” and after that, they are only impressing us and earning the status of best snowboard brand for beginners and pros. Overall, this would certainly be an ideal pick.Some of the features of the brand are:
- Has mastered making all kinds of boards
- The Original Banana Technology is their gift for the entire snowboarders’ community
7. SalomonSalomon is another one of the leading snowboard brands that you need to know about. The brand was established in 1995 as a ski-making company. It was only years later after their foundation that they also started making the snowboards as well. This brand was competing with Burton and still made a name for itself and got popular and customers also appreciated it as well, so it is safe to say that this is indeed one of the best snowboard brands that you can find.They make split snowboards which are a bit different from the traditional or conventional snowboards. As their name suggests, these can split into two. They also make the snowboards that split into four. Users can also easily assemble the snowboards on their own without any hassle. Overall, you can easily find a product that would meet your needs as a beginner.Some of the features of this brand:
- Make the split snowboards that are very popular these days
- The boards are long-lasting and of amazing quality
8. PublicPublic Snowboards is another one of the leading brands that make the best snowboards for beginners as well as professional riders. There is a whole team that works on making the snowboards and they ensure that they bring the best product for their target audience.The reason behind its popularity and high-quality product is that they believe in customer feedback and constantly working on the ideas of users and also on the complaints. This practice results in some of the best snowboards that we find in today’s market.This is one of the best budget snowboard brands for beginners that you can find so far. Even though they make some of the cheapest snowboards, the quality remains uncompromised. So it becomes the best brand for beginners who are looking for a pocket-friendly snowboard brand.Some of the features of this brand
- It was founded by Joe Sexton, one of the pro snowboarders.
- Offers budget-friendly snowboards
9. RideRide is another one of the leading snowboard brands that you can find. The brand has been there since 1992 and it has been providing the best products since then as well. Many die-hard riders prefer this brand and always get the quality product that serves them well.The brand has featured the technologies that make things easier and made sure that you as a rider would get everything you need. The top-notch products get high ratings from the customers as well. The brand has never been about being the best-known brand and they have always focused on the quality of the snowboards instead of a huge marketing campaign.This top snowboard brand also focuses on sustainability and waste-reducing practices that make it environmentally friendly. You will find a wide range of snowboards from this brand and you can easily choose the best one for yourself. Here the brand also offers bindings and apparel as well.Some of the features of this snowboards brands are:
- Sustainable and eco-friendly brand
- Features a wide range of quality snowboards
- Has been there for a long time and is a trustworthy brand for beginners and pros
10. Never SummerThe next one on our list of top-rated snowboard brands for beginners is Never Summer. The Never Summer was started in 1983 and it has been evolving since then. You may or may not have heard about this brand, but we can assure you that you will find some of the best quality snowboards here.Here, you will find the best craftsmanship and quality, which would be suited for every kind of rider.Some of the key features of the brands are:
- Features the best craftsmanship and quality
- There are hundreds of models to choose from
- Best value for money
11. RossignolLast but not the least, Rossignol is another one of the best-rated snowboard brands for beginners that you can find. What would amaze you the most about this brand is that it has been there for a century now as it was founded in the early 1900s.They always work on their quality, performance, and feedback from the customers which results in the top quality products. You can easily find a wide range of snowboard varieties for men, women, and kids.Some of the key features of this brand are:
- Over a century old snowboard brand
- Features the best quality at a reasonable price
- Wide variety of snowboards for men, women, and kids
ConclusionThat would be all for now as we have listed the top snowboard brands for beginners. These brands are highly rated as well as the customers have given their best reviews. Almost all the top snowboards right now come from these brands, so you can’t go wrong with them.