When it comes to DIY projects or professional handicraft projects, the Brad Nailers are more of a necessity. Unlike the conventional nailer, the brad nailer uses shorter nails and can be used on fine molding and delicate crafts. These use 18 gauge nails whereas a full-fledged nailer would use 16 gauge nails. They also have smaller noses and are easy to use with intricate moldings. Overall, if you are someone who regularly makes stuff on his own or if you are a professional, you will want to have a brad nailer of your own. Here, you would want to have the electric brad nailer compared to the pneumatic one as the former ones are easy to work with, and also you would be able to work faster.
There are lots of amazing brad nailers present in the market if you look them up, so you will get too many options to buy. Well, this can lead to another problem as you would feel confused while choosing a good brad nailer. If you are a beginner and have never bought an electric brad nailer then you might wanna take some help as you won’t know which one is better and which one is not for you.
In this article, we are going to help you out by providing you a list of the top 11 electric brad nailers that you can find. These would help you to choose among the best ones so you don’t end up wasting your money and get a good value for your money as well. To help you more, we have also listed down a buying guide at the end of the article so you would know what to look for while buying an electric brad nailer.
Let’s move ahead and take a glance at the following list of best electric brad nailers.
- 1 Best Electric Brad Nailers
- 1.1 1. BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer
- 1.2 2. WEN 61721 Brad Nailer
- 1.3 3. NEU MASTER NTC0040 Electric Brad Nailer
- 1.4 4. Makita AF505N Brad Nailer
- 1.5 5. SENCO 1U0021N Brad Nailer
- 1.6 6. Metabo NT50AE2 HPT Brad Nailer
- 1.7 7. VonHaus Corded Electric Brad Nailer
- 1.8 8. DEWALT 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad Nailer
- 1.9 9. 3PLUS HF50SP Brad Nailer
- 1.10 10. Porter-Cable 20V Max Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
- 1.11 11. Makita XNB01Z 18V LXT Cordless 2″ Brad Nailer
- 1.12 Things to Consider While Buying Electric Brad Nailer:
- 1.13 Conclusion
Best Electric Brad Nailers
BOSTITCH is one of the most popular brands for electronic gadgets and they have never disappointed its customers when it comes to quality products at a reasonable price range. This is why when we started looking for the best electric brad nailers, BOSTITCH was our first choice and it hasn’t disappointed us either.This is an all-rounder and high-performing electric brad nailer that you can find and you would certainly like how easy it is to use. It is ergonomic and comfortable to handle and use and it comes with some of the best features as well. You would be able to use it for extended periods without fatigue and it is an excellent choice for large and multi-day projects. This one also comes with a carrying case which makes it easier to transport and store.You will get the tool-free jam release so you don’t have to struggle with the jams and can release them within a short period without having to spend too much time. You get a real pencil sharpener in the brad nailer and there is also a rear air exhaust included so you would be good to go. These small features make this product good to go and desirable among the customers. The best part of this electric brad nailer would be its smart point which makes sure you shoot the nailer with high accuracy and there is no struggle with your workspace.
WEN is another leading brand that is reliable and trustable, so its electric brad nailer definitely makes it to our list. The best part about this one is that it is a budget-friendly electric brad nailer so if you are on a budget you would be happy to buy it.This is a feature-packed electric brad nailer as it comes with a depth adjustment wheel, rotatable exhaust, and quick-release magazine. These features make it super convenient and highly efficient to use, even by beginners. Even with a low price tag, you will be getting a good deal of features that makes the best value electric brad nailer.For clearing jams, this one features a nose latch which may not be easier but won’t certainly be challenging either. The magazine will hold 106 nails and it comes with 500 nails, so the nails would go for a long time before you need to buy some more.Overall, for DIY projects this is certainly the best electric brad nailer to invest in.
NEU MASTER has also made it to our list of best electric brad nailers list and you would get the best features and performance with this one. It comes with an adjustable power function and is ideal for very light-duty projects. It is not just an electric brad nailer but also a staple gun which makes it more desirable among the users as it doubles and functions as a two-in-one combo. You will get 400 staples and 100 nails for free with this electric brad nailer.For safety features, it has a rubble nose that makes sure you don’t meet any accidents while working with this. You would also like its ergonomic finish and power-adjustable dial. The oversized trigger feels pretty comfortable and prevents you from any kind of fatigue if you are working on a large project that requires long hours of work.Overall, it’s not that powerful but make sure that you end up with a good enough electric brad nailer which is ideal for light-duty and small DIY projects.
If you are up for a premium choice then you might want to look up to the Makita AF505N Brad Nailer. This one is ideal for you if you are planning to use the brad nailer a lot or for professional use. It comes with a lot of extra features at a little higher price tag which is worth spending on it.It is easy to use and releasing jam is pretty easy and convenient without spending too much time on it. The ergonomic handle is anti-slip which gives you extra grip and makes sure that you can comfortably and safely work on your projects. One of the things that customers have appreciated and praised the most is its precision as the nail will go exactly at the place you want it. There is a depth adjustment system present so you can easily make it suitable for different projects.Overall, if you are professional or want high-performing and high-tech features then you would certainly want to invest in this amazing electric brad nailer. It is a bit expensive but given the features, it is totally worth it.
SENCO is our next pick for the top electric brad nailer and you would certainly want to invest in this one as well. This one has received a lot of amazing reviews and high ratings so it is a reliable and trustable choice recommended by customers.It comes with an oil-free design so you won’t be messy or struggle with cleaning or maintaining it. With an adjustable depth option, you would be able to control the depth as required by different materials and projects, there is a rear air exhaust also included which is pretty cool. There is also an indicator included that would tell you if the nailer is out of nails.It also comes with a carrying case which makes it portable and easy to store. The swivel air connection is also something that you would appreciate. The toolbar might be bigger than you would expect. Overall, given the features, it may not be the best one but it is workable and you would appreciate it for casual projects and occasional use. So look it up and see if it is something you would like to invest in.
Metabo NT50AE2 is another one of the leading electric brad nailers that you would want to invest in. This one has been a leading choice for many of the customers and they all have appreciated it as well.It comes with decent features, for starters you would find a depth adjustment system and adjustable exhaust port. It is pretty convenient to use and also pretty easy to handle. It is high-performing and features good functionality. Moreover, this one comes with a 5-year warranty and their customer support is pretty good so you would be able to connect them if there is something wrong with the electric nailer.
VonHaus Corded Electric Brad Nailer is another one of the top choices and you would certainly like it as well. It is also a staple gun apart from being a nailer so you would like to spend on it if you want both.This one is ideal for light-duty jobs and would be ideal for occasional use as it is not as powerful as other options on the list. Although it is very quick and fires very fast, it would shoot a nail every 3 seconds. The power is adjustable and you can change it based on the project you are working on.
DEWALT is another one of the leading brands that is known for making power tools and this is why its electric brad nailer made a place in our list.You should know that it is one of the cheapest electric brad nailers on our list and as its name suggests, it is also multi-functional so you would be getting a lot of amazing features in it. You will get a stapler and would be able to use it however you like.This one is also made for occasional use for light-duty jobs so you should not expect it to be too powerful. Overall, it is a budget-friendly electric brad nailer so you would certainly like it when it comes to saving money.
Next on our list is none other than 3PLUS brad nailer which is another one of the top-rated electric brad nailers which you would be happy to invest in. It is made up of plastic so it is very lightweight and you would be able to handle it easily.It allows you to adjust depth according to your requirements and the narrow nose design is also helpful. It is pretty good for domestic use and light projects. It is also cheaper and offers great value for money, so you can look it up too.
Porter-Cable is another one of the best electric brad nailers to invest in. This one features great value for money and is feature-packed. With an easy jam release, you will find it less complicated and more convenient. It’s cordless so you don’t have to deal with the wires and limit your working space.You will find the depth adjustment option so it is ideal for heavy-duty work. You will also get an LED light which makes it ideal to work in a low light setting. Overall, it’s a pretty decent option to invest in.
We have another premium and high-end electric brad nailer and it is none other than Makita XNB01Z. It is a bit expensive but given the amazing features, it is worth it. It’s cordless so it’s highly portable and you can use it anywhere and anytime. It would take only 45 minutes to fully charge so you can just take a short break whenever it runs out of the battery.
Things to Consider While Buying Electric Brad Nailer:If you have no idea what to look for or how to choose an electric brad nailer then this guide would help you. Here, you will find some of the things that you should consider and look for while choosing the electric brad nailer, go ahead and take a look.
1. Depth ControlOne of the first things that you should consider while buying the electric brad nailer would be depth control. You should know that nailers react differently to different types of material. So it’s important that you can control the depth and also know the compatibility of the nailer.You should know that different projects would require different depths so you might as well see if the nailer does feature depth control so you would be able to adjust the depth according to your project requirements or material used in the projects. Not all nailers come with this feature so make sure you check it out.
2. Tool-Free Jam ReleaseIf you have ever worked with a nailer then you would know that they jam from time to time because of various reasons, nevertheless, they can halt your project and take too much of your time while you release the jam. So you need to look for the nailers that come with tool-free jam release so you don’t have to waste your time so much and clear the jam quickly and screw it back together easily. With the tool-free jam release, you won’t need an additional tool to open it up and release the tool.
3. Dry LockoutIf you are working with a nailer, then there are going to be instances when you forget to put nails or shoot it while it’s dry. If you do that then there are chances that there would be some kind of marks left on the material which won’t look good. So make sure that you are buying a nailer that prevents you from doing that and simply locks when there are no nails in it.
4. Nailing Modes ControlNailing Modes Control is another one of the features that you might wanna check out. You should know there are two modes, automatic and single shot. Both of them are beneficial for different kinds of projects and to meet the different requirements. If you want to go faster and your project has a material like plywood then you might wanna go for an automatic and save some of your time. On the other hand, if you are using some delicate material and want more precision then you might wanna go for a single shot.The thing is you should be able to choose any mode and switch between them as per your convenience and requirements. So make sure you look at that while choosing an electric brad nailer for yourself.
5. Easy to UseAnother one of the things that you need to take care of would be the easy-to-use mechanism of the brad nailer so you don’t have to go through a complicated process and end up being all frustrated just by using the brad nailer. So make sure that look if the electric brad nailer is easy to use or not. This should help you to pick the right one.
6. DurabilityElectric brad nailers are not something you would want to buy again and again, which is why you need to make sure that you go for a durable option and make sure it would last longer and give you a great value for money too. Look for the material of the brad nailer and see if it would last longer, for example, the aluminum would be sturdy and more durable than plastic which would be easy to break.
7. PowerPower is something that you would want to consider while buying the electric brad nailer. You should know that these are considered as less powerful than the pneumatic ones but still, you should go for the powerful ones rather than the cheaper ones that may not be ideal for you.You should also see if they are battery-operated or plugin-type electric brad nailers. While both are great, they do have a few limitations. With plug-in type, you might get more power but you can use them only in a certain area and you need to have a power outlet. While the battery-operated ones are portable they may be less powerful. You need to look for the battery life as well.
8. PricePrice should always be your priority as you would want good quality at a reasonable price, this is hard to find the combo, but you can get it by looking for the best budget electric brad nailers that fit your budget and also feature high quality. Make sure you compare the product with its competitors to make sure you are getting a good deal out of it.
9. Customer ReviewsAnother one of the things that you would need to check would be the customers’ reviews. These can impact a lot and help you make an informed decision as well. So make sure you look for the customer reviews and see what the people who are currently using the product have to say about that.
ConclusionSo these are some of the leading and most popular electric brad nailers that you can buy. These have been highly rated and the reviews are great too, you will find some of the best features in them so you should certainly like buying these. We have included the electric brad nailers which are budget-friendly and give a good value for money as well.We are done here and now it’s up to you to go ahead and choose the best electric brad nailer for yourself.