Longboarding is becoming quite popular these days. It is thrilling, fun, and exciting to perform. People From all age groups, kids, teens and adults enjoy longboarding and they often go to the special tracks made for longboarding to show off the stunts and tricks with their longboards and impress the visitors.
With all things said, longboarding is quite a popular sport and more and more people are getting to know it and trying to learn it as well. One of the most important things about longboarding is the longboards. If you ask an expert or professional, they would tell you that it is very important that you have the perfect longboard and especially if you are learning. So whether you or your kid is about to learn longboarding, you would need an ideal and suitable longboard.
When it comes to choosing the perfect longboard, the brand plays an important role. Yes, you may take the help of a buying guide for longboards to find the ideal pick, but you have to understand that a brand has a lot to do with the overall quality of the longboard and how it would perform for you.
This is where you need to find out the popular and the most trusted longboard brands which would certainly fulfill the needs and requirements of a beginner. Since you are new to this, it is possible that you might not have even heard about a single longboard brand and you won’t know which is the best and which is not. That is why you need our help.
Well, we are not going to disappoint you, so here we are with the list of best longboard brands for beginners that you can rely upon and trust upon as well. So, here we have rounded up the 11 top longboard brands for beginners 2021, go out and have a look at the following, and know which one serves you the most.
- 1 Best Longboard Brands For Beginners
Best Longboard Brands For Beginners
Landyachtz is one of the most popular and undoubtedly the best longboard brands for beginners.The company was founded in 1997 by Micheal Parreten and Thomas Edstrands. This brand has started a unique initiative to save the environment and that is, with each product sold, one tree would be planted. This initiative got popularity for the brand and it has been appreciated all across the world as well.The brand is not only popular because of its eco-friendly initiative but also because it features high quality and overall amazing performance. Their longboards are flexible with the right kind of carving, so the user will get full control on the gliding and produces a wide range of longboards, so you can easily find the one that would suit your needs.They made the decks of longboards with maple woods which gives them a long life and is also easy to use. These are also very good at maintaining control and give you high speed as well. They are very popular at the cruiser. These are good for cruising, freeriding, and downhill riding.The company was first to discover the lower longboard that features high speed and nice control for the user. The brand also features the two other companies under their brand name.This Canada-based longboard brand has proved itself over and over again, as they have won many awards and can be easily seen in prestigious events as well. They also sponsor many new and aspiring riders across the world, to get this reputation and fame as well.Overall, this is a great brand. Even though it is a bit expensive, the brand makes sure it gives value to your money. Some of the features that define this brand are:
- High quality and high speed
- Decks are lower and are made up of maple wood
- These are highly appreciated and popular, so you would certainly like these.
2. Sector 9Sector 9 is another one of the leading longboard brands for beginners that you can find. Sector 9 is quite popular and top on the list, which is why it got on our list as well. The brand was founded in 1993, California. The headquarters is located in San Diego and from these, these brands lead the world when it comes to making the best longboards. They started with making the simple cruisers and skateboards and now they are leasing the longboard sector too. They also make slide gloves and downhill helmets as well.The reason why their quality is so high and perfect for all levels of longboard users is that they have a massive team of 30 longboarders who check the quality and make sure they are adequate for the users and there is no inefficiency either. The longboards feature a good quality deck that has survived the test of time and pressure. The wheels are too worthy of our appreciation as they provide the highest stability and control.Another one of the things that people like about their longboards is that they are pretty safe and ensure a great quality as well. The boards are presented with amazing graphics, designs, and overall the best visuals.The brand produces all kinds of longboards so that every type of longboarder finds something here. Even with all the amazing quality and being one of the most popular longboard brands for beginners, this one is quite inexpensive and anyone would find it affordable as well.Some of the features that define Sector 9 as one of the best longboard brands are:
- Variety of products that suits the needs of every longboarder
- Bamboo cruisers are ideal for heavy longboarders
- High-quality deck and wheels used
- The brand is quite affordable and inexpensive
Another one of the best longboard brands for beginners is the Rayne Longboards. Rayne Longboards was founded in 2004, Canada. This one is a premium longboard brand that may make you want to spend all your money on the very fine and best longboard that you can ever have. The brand aims to make longboards that would surpass the expectations of the customers.To make the best longboards in the world, they collaborate with some of the top skaters in the world and also a panel of experts who gives them their inputs and also checks the quality and functionality of the longboards they produce. The brand produces a wide variety of longboards, so people with almost any skill level can easily find their perfect match from this leading brand.The longboards are made from bamboo and these are laminated too. This construction becomes the best and of high quality, which makes every person go gaga over their products. Since they are made of bamboo and are also laminated, you can expect them to be waterproof, which means feel free to skate in the rainy season (although it is recommended as you can injure yourself).The brand is known for its lightweight and concave-shaped longboard which is durable and highly appreciated as well. Here these may be the most expensive longboards, but if you have got that kinda money, then you should go for them as they are totally worth it as well.Some of the leading features of this brand’s longboards are:
- Lightweight and most durable
- Features high quality and all the products are tested by top skaters and experts in longboarding
- Expensive but worth it
Arbor Collective Longboards also make a place in our best longboard brands for beginners list as they are reliable and durable, and come at a reasonable price as well. This one also got popularity because of its eco-friendly nature and a will to save the environment with their little innovations and initiatives. The brand promotes the growth of forests and also inspires planting trees as well. The brand was founded in 1995. You should know that longboards are created by snowboarders who put wheels on their snowboards and take a ride in the summers.They produce minimal designs that are aesthetically appealing to the eye. The skateboards are not only good-looking but they are also very lightweight and of high quality. Another one of the things about this brand is that they make versatile boards so they can be used for cruising and commuting. This means they are perfect for a beginner who doesn’t know their skills and their interests when it comes to longboarding, and they can try all the things with one board as well.The decks are made from bamboo and maple which makes them sturdy and durable. The wheels are also of high quality and feature high stability and control for the user. The boards are quite long which gives the customers extra foot room and they can easily perform several tricks and stunts.Overall, this best budget longboard brand for beginners has everything you can possibly ask for. There are a few features that define this brand:
- It is an eco-friendly brand
- The longboards are of high quality and versatile as well
- Suitable for beginners
- Extra foot room in the boards to perform the flip tricks
Loaded Boards is another one of the leading longboard brands for beginners that you can rely upon. There are numerous things that you would like about this brand and we are going to discuss them all here.This is another California-based longboard brand that was established in 2002 and since then, the brand is gaining a lot of popularity and respect among the skaters’ community. Here what you would like about this brand’s longboards are their uniqueness and versatility. This is why this is one of the best-selling brands for longboards.The brand comes up with amazing wheel quality that is highly reliable and provides the best stability as well. Here the boards also absorb the vibration and ensure a smooth ride for beginners and professionals. The boards are quite fast too and also feature a top-notch quality deck. The deck is made up of bamboo and fiberglass along with a reinforced nose and tail. This makes their longboards durable and sturdy.The deck also features complex contour which makes it super responsive. When using their longboards, the user would feel confident while turning, power sliding, dancing, and freestyle.These longboards can be used by dancers, cruisers, freestyles, and sliders. The brand also makes a list for electric skateboarding as well, this might interest you too. All the above features come at a price, and this is not going to be cheap. But given the quality and overall performance of the brand, it is well worth your money.Some of the key features of this brand are:
- Highly versatile and responsive
- Safe to use for beginners
- The deck and wheel quality is top-notch
- A bit expensive but worth every penny
Santa Cruz is also a leading longboard brand for beginners and you would certainly like it when you hear about it.This is one of the oldest longboard brands on our list as it was making boards for cruisers from the 1970s. One of the reasons why we chose this brand for our list of best longboard brands for beginners is that they feature inexpensive products without compromising the quality. So it would be an ideal pick for those who are planning to learn longboarding as a hobby or new pass time.This longboard rolls nicely and makes sure the user gets their ideal speed and stability as they can easily control the longboard. The brand focused on building the trick decks and also a variety of boards so anyone can easily find their perfect match. Here the boards also feature nice designs and art. The brand features quality wheels and decks and the parts used in the making are from the brand’s sister companies so they are pretty reliable and trustable.Overall, if you are looking for a budget-friendly longboard brand with higher quality, then Santa Cruz should be your best option. Here are some features that would impress you:
- Affordable yet quality products
- Smooth longboarding experience
- There are a wide range of longboards to choose from
Atom Longboards was established in 2005 and it has been one of the top longboard brands for beginners. The brand has been specialized in making hybrid longboards drop through pintail, electric boards, and all-terrain longboarding.You will find amazing artwork on their decks as that would catch anyone’s eye. The reputation of the brand is quite high among the longboarders as they make quality products that are durable, sturdy, and easy to control.One of the things that would surprise you the most is their weight holding capacity, some of the boards can withstand up to 300lbs of weight. The board features the MBS wheels that enhance its overall quality and make sure it doesn’t disappoint you. The boards are versatile and can be used for multi-purpose, which naturally makes them the best longboard brands for beginners.Overall, the brand comes with a variety of boards at a reasonable price as well, and you would be quite comfortable with their boards as well.Some of the key features of this brand are:
- Good for all-terrain longboarding
- Features good performance
- Can withstand 300lbs
- The longboards are versatile
Yocaher Skateboards was originally a skateboard company and it was founded in 1975, California. This brand has evolved and they have mastered making longboards among other varieties of boards for skaters. The brand is appreciated for being budget-friendly yet featuring top-notch quality.Most of the longboards from this brand are crafted from hardwood maple, which means the longboard would be strong enough to withstand time, pressure, rough conditions, and hard conditions. The longboards can easily hold weight up to 275lbs.With their longboards, you would be ensured with high speed and stability. And these are also versatile and can be used for multi-purposes. So whether you are planning on dancing, sliding, learning, or weaving, you can do it all with their longboards.Overall, the brand would live up to your expectations and make sure that you get what you are expecting and need. This is why it is one of the longboard brands for beginners.Here are some of the features of this longboard brand;
- Inexpensive price and gives great value for money
- The versatile longboard can be used for multi-purpose
- Good for all levels of longboarders
Magneto Longboards has also made a place in our list of best longboard brands for beginners, and you will certainly like this brand as well.This is another affordable brand that you can find and afford without having to compromise with the quality. The brand is known to provide top quality along with durability and flexibility. The longboards are lightweight and easy to use which makes them perfect for beginners. Apart from this, the longboards are versatile and long so you can use them for many purposes as well.The decks are made up of bamboo and maple core which feature steel traditional quality and stability. The smooth and soft wheels along with good bearings make it even more perfect. Although you may have to tight the wheels according to your preferences. Here, the longboards can easily withstand the weight up to 275lbs which is enough.Overall, the longboards are quite amazing and would be perfect for beginners. Here are a few qualities to sum up this brand:
- Safe to ride
- Bamboo and maple core decks
- 275lbs weight capacity
- Lightweight and easy to control
Volador is another one of the top longboard brands for beginners that you should know about. The brand is one of the best because it lives up to its expectations and provides customers with everything they promise.The longboards are made up of suitable wood and are of high quality and stability. The longboards feature multiple designs on their decks along with unique artwork too. The longboards are made up of well-made parts so you don’t have to worry about replacing the parts. The boards are also ideal for heavier riders thanks to their shock absorption and flexibility.The longboards can be easily used in harsh conditions and even in intense weather. It has got a great grip and plenty of space too, so you won’t have to struggle with that. Another one of the best features of their longboards is that they come at affordable prices.Overall, everything about this longboard brand looks amazing so far and you won’t go wrong with this brand. Here are a few features to sum up:
- Suitable for heavy riders
- Shock absorption and flexibility
- Plenty of space
11. OmenEven though this brand was founded only in 2012, it has earned a reputation for itself along with huge popularity among skaters and longboarders.They make some of the best longboards and you can easily find some best picks for different purposes from this brand. Although this brand comes under the premium category, still you can buy a longboard from this brand and get the full value for your money.They make traditional maple decks and feature a great quality of wheels as well. The longboards from this brand are of high quality and won’t disappoint a longboarder in any sense. They make versatile longboards so you can easily find one made especially for beginners.Some features of this longboard brand are:
- Premium quality brand
- Parts are premium and well made
- Would last for a long time and also withstand rough conditions and pressure
ConclusionThis would be a wrap for our article on The Best Longboards Brands for Beginners. Here we have listed the brands that are recommended by the experts and some veteran skaters as well. All of these brands should provide superior quality and durability. You can trust these brands and choose any of the longboards from the aforementioned brands and you won’t go wrong.That would be all and we hope our article was helpful and you found everything you have been looking for.