Ever encountered a drunk person? You have, I’m sure. Do you know what the best thing about talking to intoxicated people is? Well, if your best buddy or anybody else is chatting with you while intoxicated, there’s a good chance they’ll tell you the truth no matter what you ask. The answers are where the fun is. You will undoubtedly enjoy listening to responses if you know what questions to ask an intoxicated individual. But doing it is not simple.
And that’s where we come in; here, you’ll find some of the greatest questions to ask drunk people. We have chosen the questions that result in amusing conversations or intriguing and unbelievable answers from drunk people. This will undoubtedly guarantee that you and your drunken companion will have a nice time. The finest questions to ask a drunk person are listed below, so read them now if you’re interested.
Also check – Paranoia game questions / Funny questions to ask on dating apps
Questions To Ask Drunk People
What was the most humiliating thing you ever did while drunk or high?
Asking this might liven up a pleasant conversation so that you can both exchange funny anecdotes about your own experiences.
Can you talk with a British accent?
With your inebriated friend already stumbling and attempting to sound British, this may be a lot of fun.
What route are you taking home?
Find out whether he feels comfortable leaving on his own to go home, and if not, ask him to remain or drop him off at his place.
Regardless of how drunk you are, what song will always get you up and dancing?
You could certainly turn the song on and have a little dance after having a good conversation about it.
Do you favour hosting parties at home or going out?
Ask this question to find out the person’s true feelings regarding parties because individuals often have profound conversations while intoxicated.
Are you able to walk straight?
Try and see if this random question serves to divert his attention and well on a serious note if you are walking at the moment and he says he can’t then help your friend.
What was the dumbest thing you ever did while intoxicated?
It’s time to talk about a regrettable drunken memory once more.
Can you pronounce the letters in reverse?
You may play with them and pull their legs. Get their minds going by asking them these questions.
Where do you like to drink the most?
Perhaps you might arrange to have a drink there the following time he or she mentions it.
Have you ever been asked to leave a pub because you were too sloshed?
Time for some more entertaining tales. Why not discuss your drunken experiences with a drunk friend? Drunken recollections are certain to make you roll about in laughter.
Have you ever spent the night out and then woken up somewhere unfamiliar?
It’s time to talk about some bizarre situations that might not always be amusing but are also serious. Share your friend’s experience; it will make him feel better.
What do you think drinking would have been like in the past?
The two of you may imagine many various scenarios regarding getting inebriated in the past as a result of this interesting question, and you can have a pleasant, enlightening conversation about it afterwards.
Where would you go if you could spend a night out anyplace in the world?
It’s time to spout some fantasies. Share yours, too, please.
Are you considering stopping for a burger on the way home?
Asking your buddy whether they are hungry will make them feel better. If they are, get them food or assist them in taking it.
How can you tell when you’ve consumed too much liquor?
Find out if he or she believes they are truly drunk at this stage by asking them this.
If he insists that he is not, then respectfully and in a nice manner, attempt to persuade him that drinking should be done in moderation in order to be able to control yourself and avoid trouble to yourself and others.
How frequently do you spend nights out?
Ask this to learn more about your friends’ actual way of life.
Do you like to eat before you leave the house or while you’re out?
Have fun, this may be a nice topic to start with.
On a night out, have you ever gotten into a fight?
You could catch stories on a few action scenes as a result, so maybe grab some popcorn.
Which local bar has the worst reputation?
You could learn some questionable stuff and find out what to avoid.
Can you reach out and touch your nose?
People seeing your drunk friend perform dumb things may be getting entertained. To make him laugh, you should record a video to show him the next day.
When did you first start drinking alcohol?
This rekindles intriguing nostalgia, which we all know is enjoyable.
What is the first thing you notice about someone?
It’s time to ask some serious and insightful questions. Your buddy could then continue to discuss something absurd or really insightful that you would find interesting.
What is the most bizarre cocktail concoction you have ever gotten at a bar?
Why not ask this as it will start a fascinating conversation and help you save money in the future!
Who would you choose to talk with if you could while drunk or high?
Be attentive since your friend could go deeply into this and go into full confession mode.
How do you feel?
Ask them how they feel so that if they respond that they are uncomfortable or feeling a specific way, you can help them.
Ever try playing pool while drunk or high? How was it?
To keep him engaged and to amuse yourself, ask him this or any other sport-related question.
Have you ever puked after only one drink?
We all have some very hilarious or humiliating tales about this. We may have thrown up because we were inexperienced drinkers at the time or because the beverage itself was awful. Ask yourself this and then decide for yourself. If you have any stories about it, you may as well add them to the response.
Do you really love drinking alcohol, or do you only do it to appease others?
Since your buddy is experiencing a vulnerable moment, he could be honest with you when you ask him this question once more to get to know him better.
How often, when suffering from a nasty hangover, have you said that “you’re never drinking again”?
During a nasty hangover, we all declare that “this is going to be the last time I’m drinking,” yet we always end up doing it again. Ask your friend about this as well; he might have something to add.
Can you balance yourself on one leg while putting your finger to your nose?
With your drunk companion, this will undoubtedly be a good time. Keep your phone charged and ready to capture it for for some laughter for the next Day.
Get your drunk buddy to utilize their intellect, which might also assist to slightly lessen the effects of being intoxicated.
Dirty Questions to ask drunk people
1. Who’s the most scandalous person you’ve had s*x with?
2. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done while drunk?
3. What’s the closest you’ve ever come to cheating?
4. What’s the biggest age difference you’ve had between yourself and a sexual partner?
5. What’s the #1 thing you would never want your parents to find out about you?
6. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever been caught doing?
7. What’s the most scandalous location you’ve had sex in?
8. What’s your most outrageous s*xual fantasy?
9. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told a significant other?
10. What’s the least amount of time you’ve known someone for before sleeping with them?
11. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?
12. What’s your biggest turn-off?
13. What’s something you’ve done while drunk that you would never do sober?
14. If you had to sleep with one person in this room, who would it be?
15. What’s the longest you’ve gone without showering?
16. What’s the biggest secret that you’re keeping from everyone in this room?
Questions to ask drunk friends
17. What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
18. What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
19. What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
20. Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not?
21. What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
22. What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
23. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
24. What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
Questions to ask drunk boy
25. What is something you’ve never been good at doing?
26. What is the one thing you always notice first about a woman?
27. What is your biggest pet peeve about dating?
28. Would you want to go to college in-state or out of state?
29. If you can give your parents one thing in the world, what would it be?
30. If you won the lottery, how would you choose to spend your money?
31. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
32. If you had to pack up and move to another country tomorrow, where would you go?
33. What career path do you see yourself taking in the future?
34. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
35. What would you change about social media?
36. What is one thing a woman can do to instantly impress you?
37. What has been your most embarrassing moment so far?
38. What is one thing a woman can do that would instantly turn you off?
39. What is your favorite compliment to receive?
40. What makes you smile even when you’ve had the worst day?
41. Would you rather own dogs or cats for the rest of your life?
42. Tell me something you’ve never told anyone else.
43. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
44. What have you done that you’re most proud of?
45. What have you done that you’re really not proud of?
46. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
47. If you could be pro at any sport, what would it be?
48. If you could marry one celebrity, who would it be?
Questions to ask drunk girl
49. Do you pay attention to politics or do you tend to stay away from that?
50. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
51. Do you believe that the saying “nice guys finish last” has any truth to it?
52. What is your favorite type of music?
53. What is your dream car?
54. Do you care more about making money or pursuing happiness?
55. What is your favorite color?
56. What’s your philosophy in life?
57. If there’s one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
58. Would you consider yourself spiritual or religious?
59. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
60. What was your best phase in life?
61. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
62. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
63. Do you care more about looks or brains?
64. If you’re in a bad mood, do you want someone to cheer you up or do you prefer to be left alone?
65. What’s the perfect weekend to you?
66. What’s something you believe to be true that most people don’t believe?
67. What’s your most important quality in a friend?
68. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
69. Do you prefer to be friends with introverts or extroverts?
70. What decade do you think you would most fit in?
71. Are you close to your family?
72. What is one activity where you feel most like yourself?
73. What’s one thing that’s happened in your life that has made you feel like a strong person?
74. If you had one week to live, what would you do?
75. What is the real story behind your last Instagram post?
76. Would you rather be rich and famous or rich without the fame?
77. When you read the newspaper, what section do you skip to immediately?
78. Are you superstitious?
79. If you could be a fictional superhero, what would you be?
80. Do you prefer big parties or small gatherings?
7 Strategies for Handling Drunk People
When someone drinks, their ability to reason, think critically, and analyze information is generally compromised. They could get agitated, irritated, and unable to interpret nonverbal cues. Even a benign gaze has the potential to be misinterpreted, leading to conflict.
Here are seven tips for being safe when interacting with intoxicated people.
Remain composed and approach them with open, empty hands in a polite, non-threatening manner. Instead of telling them what to do, try giving them options and moving slowly.
Show real care for their well-being while remaining assured yet non-threatening with them. Find their sober buddies instead of someone they do not know; they will respond to them and are frequently able to calm them down.
If a quarrel does break out, talk to them and elicit information about themselves to keep them busy and preoccupied.Reduce the dangers by asking your company for staff training and role-playing scenarios on how to deal with violent or vulnerable persons if your job requires you to interact with an intoxicated person.
Finally, be ready to leave any circumstance at any time. Move away if the drunk individual starts to lose control. Your personal security is our top concern. Take a proactive step to leave the situation, then contact for help and backup. When you have a personal safety alarm with you, you may discreetly push a button to summon assistance without alerting the other party. Trained Controllers may see your location when it’s triggered. If they believe immediate assistance is needed, they will listen in and summon the emergency services. It is possible to choose prior secret duress code words or phrases that, if heard, will signal a problem. This can assist a staff person in receiving prompt, efficient assistance without alerting an aggressor.
In this article, we’ve given you some of the ideal questions to make of a drunk person. We have no doubt that the question impressed you. And you could have imagined what a drunk person might respond to these questions. However, we assure you that the answers to these queries would be entertaining, and you will undoubtedly thank us after posing them to your inebriated pals.
We appreciate you visiting our page, and we hope the list of excellent questions to ask an intoxicated person you discovered there helped. So go ahead and choose your favorite questions from the above list, and don’t forget to record your drunken friend’s responses for later viewing.