Going for McDonald’s interview? Well, we are here to help you with some commonly asked McDonald’s interview questions that will help you crack your next interview.
Also check- Internship interview questions / Phone interview questions
McDonald’s Interview Questions
Q1.What can you tell us about McDonald’s?Ans-McDonald’s is the largest quick service restaurant chain in the world.Today there are over 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries.McDonald’s sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken, French Fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, shakes, and desserts.McDonald’s offers a wide variety of healthy food options such as salads, yogurts, apple and orange juice, snack wraps, and fresh fruit.Approximately 70 percent of McDonald’s’ U.S. sales now come from drive-thru windows
2. Why do you want to work at McDonald’s?Ans-McDonald’s is a huge corporation and I see lots of opportunities to learn and grow. I read on the McDonald’s website more than 50% of McDonald’s franchise owners started off behind the counter and so did 75% of restaurant managers.If going to school state, it is a great way to pay for school.I want to be challenged and I feel the fast-paced environment would be a good fit for me.I feel McDonald’s offers exceptional value for their customers and because of this, I would be proud to represent them.
3. Why should I hire you?Ans-State you are a quick learner and will not have any issue learning the product line at McDonald’s or how to use the point of sale system.Mention you pay great attention to detail and will always make sure the orders are accurate and my station is clean and tidy.Finally, say you are great with people and will always make sure customers feel welcome by greeting them with a smile.
4. What hours can you work?Ans-It is in your best interest to be as flexible as possible with your hours so try and say yes. Note many of their restaurants are now open 24 hours a day.
5. Are you good at math?Ans-Say Yes. Remember this is simple addition and subtracting (making change).
6. Are you looking for full time or part-time work?Ans-I don’t think there is a wrong answer to this question. McDonald’s is always looking for part-time and part-time employees.
McDonalds Interview Questions And Answers
Q7.Where do you see yourself in five years?Ans-This question is designed to see if you have career goals but also to see if you are a good fit for the industry.–If you are going to college tell them what you plan on doing and relate how working at McDonald’s can help you with your career goals. For example, if you are studying commerce, state you think working at a Fortune 500 company can teach you a lot about business.Perhaps you want to learn about the restaurant industry if so tell them you would like to get into restaurant management.
Q8.Do you have a criminal record?Ans-Be honest and tell the truth.
Q9.What experience do you have?Ans-If you have other restaurant experiences talk about it. Talk about any cashier experience you may have. If you don’t have restaurant experience or any other type of experience don’t worry. McDonald’s hire lots of first time workers.The best way to respond to this question is to describe the skills and experience that you have which directly correlate with the job you are applying for. Therefore review the job description and reassure the interviewer that you have the experience skills to do the job.
Q10.What is your greatest weakness?Ans-You should not deny you have a weakness or state strengths as a weakness (I am a perfectionist, or I work too hard and neglect my friends and family). Think of a weakness that is not required for the job and state that as your weakness.When you state your weakness make sure you say what you are doing to overcome that weakness. For example, I have a fear of public speaking and I have enrolled in a public speaking class to overcome my fear.
Q11.How do you define great customer service?.Ans-The food is delivered on time and made to order.If the customer was elderly or with children I would ask them if they would like to sit down and I can bring the food to them.The restaurant is clean inside and outside of the restaurant
Conclusion:These are the best McDonald’s job interview questions. I hope these McDonald’s interview questions will help you to get job. If you have any question or suggestion then just comment below or contact us.Thanks