Do you have a cat? Well if you have then you must love your cat and would be treating it like your child, right. Although there are many things involved in taking care or raising a cat such as taking care of their hygiene, getting them to the vet, and making sure they are okay, and getting enough attention and care. But one of the most important things would be the cat food!
Some people do buy the next cat food brand that they see as they think all of them are the same and it doesn’t matter which one that they choose, this is where they are wrong. Just like we don’t compromise with our food and want the most nutritious and healthy food for ourselves and we know that no two foods are ideal for each other, the cat foods are just as same.
This is why you would need to make the right efforts and make sure that you end up with the best cat food possible and you don’t settle for less. Although there are hundreds of cat food brands present in the world, not all of them are worthy of your money or ideal for your cat’s health.
The main thing that you would need to take care of while choosing the best cat food for your cat is to find the best cat food brand. Just like with any other thing, the brand of the cat food says a lot about it as well. This is why you should be looking for the best cat food brand so that your cat can have the best food full of nutrition and required calories to remain healthy and fit.
In this article, we are going to review the 11 best cat food brands that you can find so far and you are going to love them as much as your cat does. So let’s move ahead and take a look at the following 11 top-rated cat food brands that you can trust upon.
- 1 Best Cat Food Brands
- 1.1 1. ZiwiPeak Air-Dried Cat Food
- 1.2 2. Whole Life Cat Treats
- 1.3 3. Caru
- 1.4 4. The Honest Kitchen
- 1.5 5. Primal Cat Food
- 1.6 6. Open Farm Wild-Caught Salmon Dry Cat Food
- 1.7 7. Orijen Cat and Kitten
- 1.8 8. Dr. Elsey’s Clean Protein Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- 1.9 9. Tiki Cat Puka Puka Luau Succulent Chicken
- 1.10 10. Stella & Chewy
- 1.11 11. Wellness Core
- 1.12 Conclusion
Best Cat Food Brands
The ZiwiPeak is undoubtedly one of the best cat foods that you can buy so far and this is going to be a good source of nutrition for your cat. Their food is loved by the kibble lovers as it’s all air-dried and crunchy which resembles kibble. So it would be a great alternative for kibble.However, it may be a bit dry, just like the kibble, so if you want a bit more wet then you might need to switch your food. But if the kibble is all your cat wants and needs, this one might be the best cat brand for dry cat food.
Best Treats Junkie Pick is another one of the best cat food brands that you should know about. Here, these are undoubtedly going to satisfy your cat’s needs and they would certainly be full as well.Unlike other cat foods, which are made from crap, this one is made from pure meat. So it is a lot better than almost half of the cat food brands and cat foods available in the market. Meat is anyway a great source of protein and it would fulfill the calories needed by your cat in a whole day.Although the meat chunks might be big for your cat so you may as well try crumbling them and then feed them to your food.
3. CaruWhen it comes to wet food, Caru tops the list with flying colors. With the highest moisture content, Caru is already every cat owner’s favorite but what would impress you the most about this brand is that they also include fruits and veggies along with meat.This way the cat gets more fibers and nutritive components than just protein. This way, this cat food becomes better than other canned foods and kibble, so you would certainly feel better feeding it to the cats.Caru is popularly known for using human-grade ingredients in their food and this is what makes it superior. Even the nutrition and labeling team at the Center for Veterinary Medicine. Overall, this would be a great transition food as well so your cat would get better quality food and better nourishment as well.
Next on our list is Honest Kitchen and it is undoubtedly one of the best cat food brands you can rely on and trust when it comes to a good diet for your cat. Here, you would love it if you don’t like the homemade diet and don’t have time to cook the food for your cat.This food is half cooked and then dehydrated. So all you have to do is mix the food with water and adjust the consistency. It would be like wet food. The thickness can be adjusted as per your preferences. It features better quality carbs than the canned food or kibble. The human food grain is included in the recipe.
If you would rather have a raw diet for your cat then primal would be the best cat food brand that you can find. Even if you don’t want to go full homemade, still you would appreciate getting close to the homemade raw.This cat food features fewer synthetic vitamins and minerals which caught our eyes at first sight. It includes rabbit organs and bones which are rich in vitamins and minerals. There are also veggies and fruits included in the food which makes it supreme and worth your money. It is also easy to prepare as well, just crush the nuggets and re-hydrate them.
When it comes to the best and cheapest cat food brand you should go with Authority without even blinking. You will just pay $0.68 per day for this cat food and here you won’t even have to compromise with the quality of the food. It doesn’t contain any poultry or animal byproduct but it is made up of chicken, ocean fish, and liver. You will get all the information about cat food. There are no added preservatives or artificial color which is often found in cheap cat food brands. It also contains guar gum.Overall, for a cheap cat food brand, it does a good job and you will certainly like its high quality as well.
Orijen Cat and Kitten is another one of the leading cat food brands that you would certainly like to buy for your cat. This one is ideal for adult cats and it contains quality ingredients full of proteins, carbs, and lots of nutrients that would keep your cat healthy and fit. People have given it a really good response and they certainly like this one for their cat.This best-rated cat food brand may be a bit expensive for you, but you would certainly find it worthy of your money. Overall it is the best cat food brand and you should get it for your cat as well.
Dr. Elsey’s is another one of the top cat food brands that you would like to get. As its name suggests it is a type of dry food that features 59% protein and it would just cost you 0.80 dollars a day. This one is ideal for adult cats as it has all the heavy ingredients that would keep your cat full and meet their daily calorie demands.
Tiki Cat is amazing cat food for cats to keep their unitary health on track. This Thailand-based brand features 16% protein which may be less but it would be ideal if your cat doesn’t like the protein-based diet. Overall, if your cat has some urinary disease or is likely to get them then this luxury cat food brand might be the best choice.
10. Stella & ChewyStella & Chewy is also a great choice for a cat food brand. This one has 45% protein and would be sufficient for your cat’s daily protein intake and to meet the calorie requirements as well. It is a reputable brand that would impress any cat owner.
11. Wellness CoreWellness Core is our next favorite cat food brand that you would like to. It may be a bit expensive but each one of them can is enough to keep your cat healthy and regulate her growth as well. It features nourishing animal proteins which include turkey, chicken, liver, etc.
ConclusionSo these are the leading cat food brands that you can find so far. These brands are chosen with the assistance of experts as well as these are also recommended by the vets. So you can’t go wrong with these cat brands and you would certainly love these.Here, our job is done as we have introduced the best cat foods and now it’s your turn to find the perfect cat food brand for your cat and buy her that as well. That would be all for now and we hope you got everything you have been looking for. Thank you.