If you are going to the gym or have been doing weight lifting exercises, then you should know the importance of weight lifting gloves.
As much as you like, you can’t lift the heavyweights without any protective gear, you shouldn’t. Lifting weight bare hands can be very damaging to your hand muscles. This is why most people use gloves which are specially made for lifting weights.
Athletes and fitness enthusiasts make sure they have everything they need to do to their workouts or weight lifting without causing any harm to your hands. Gloves not out protect your hands from muscle strain but also make sure you have a good grip over the equipment so it won’t slip and cause further injury. Weight lifting gloves also provide comfort to your hands that makes the exercise easy.
We know why people use the weight lifting glove but what we don’t know is which is the best weight lifting glove to buy. There are many weight lifting gloves available in the market that you can buy and work out with. But not all of them are worthy of your money and time, as not all of them are suitable for you.
This is why you are here to get some assistance and to find out which are the best weight lifting gloves right now. Well, we are not going to disappoint you as we selected the top 11 weight lifting gloves for you. These gloves feature high quality and reliability and you can easily afford them too. To help you further, we have also created a buying guide so you can know how to choose the best weight lifting gloves.
Let’s move ahead and see the list of the best weight lifting gloves that you can buy.
- 1 Best Weight Lifting Gloves
- 1.1 1. Mechanix Original Gloves
- 1.2 2. Harbinger Bioform Weight Lifting Gloves
- 1.3 3. RDX Wrist Support Gloves
- 1.4 4. Bear Grip Gloves
- 1.5 5. Trideer Weightlifting Gloves
- 1.6 6. Fit Active Sports Fit Active New Ventilated Sport Lifting Gloves
- 1.7 7. RIMSports Premium Weight Lifting Gloves
- 1.8 8. BIONIC Gloves Premium Full Fingers Fitness Gloves
- 1.9 9. Grip Power Pads Gym Gloves
- 1.10 10. Under Armour Men’s Weightlifting Gloves
- 1.11 11. Mava Sports Cross Training Gloves
- 1.12 Buying Guide for Best Weight Lifting Gloves
- 1.13 Conclusion
Best Weight Lifting Gloves
Mechanix is one of the best brands that make notable and high-quality gym and weight lifting gloves at a reasonable price as well. So when we were hunting for the best weight lifting gloves, our first stop was Mechanix. And luckily we have found exactly what a professional athlete or fitness enthusiast would need.Mechanix Original Gloves are the best weight lifting gloves to go for. These are full-finger gloves that feature a snug fit along with decent quality. The gloves also do a good job of keeping sweat away from your hands. Even though these are full-finger gloves, you can still use your smartphone or other touch screen gadget without removing the gloves. The gloves also ensure a nice grip as well. You will also find a thermoplastic rubber wrist closure so you can get full support and proper foam while you lift heavy weights.The gloves are made up of durable material which is breathable and comfortable. The snug fit and nice grip ensure hand protection as well.
Harbinger is another reputed and most preferred weight lifting gloves that you can find. These gloves are very popular among weight lifters that do intensive and heavy weight lifting.The gloves ensure highly effective performance and ensure a perfect balance and control for the weight lifters. The glove focuses on providing the best sport and grip and it does a good job in absorbing the impact as well. You can easily hold the equipment and the gloves would provide a good grip and ensure nice performance. The SpiderGrip leather is present on the palm that provides extra grip and protection. The BioFlex design provides more cushioning and support to your hands.It provides a dual closure system that ensures a customized fit for your hands for more protection and comfort. These gloves are ideal for beginners as well as professionals.
The RDX Wrist Support Gloves are our next favorite weight lifting gloves to buy. These are also popular among gym enthusiasts who focus on weight lifting exercises. These are tough-looking weight lifting gloves that feature a rugged look. The gloves are made up of cowhide material which is a sturdy and durable material that won’t fail you.The gloves feature an integrated long wrist support band that ensures wrist stability and protection. The gloves also feature padding to avoid blisters. It is easy to take off and wear these gloves as well. The minimalist and fingerless design is kind of cool and ensures a good performance while lifting weights.
Next on our list is Bear Grip Gloves, these gloves are amazing and ensure a nice fit and amazing looks and feel for the user. The design of these gloves is a fingerless and open back, which makes it ideal for people who don’t want to compromise with breathability.Even though the gloves feature a minimalist design, it ensures maximum grip and support. The adjustable wrist band also makes sure you get the perfect fit and maximum reliability while lifting weights. These gloves are ideal for multiple sports activities as well, so if you are just not lifting weights, because they are ideal for multi-purpose weight lifting gloves you can find them.
Trideer Weight lifting gloves are another one of the best weight lifting gloves that you can find. These are popular, reliable, and feature the best quality as well. These fingerless gloves ensure the best support for your hands while you are lifting weights. These gloves are also ideal for other activities such as cycling, bodybuilding, etc.The gloves have been designed with high-quality lightweight microfiber which ensures durability so they would be your workout companion for a long time. The dual Velcro straps on the wrist ensure wrist stability and protection. It also features silica gel in the palm area that ensures a good grip along with a high level of protection.Overall, these gloves are effective, protective, comfortable and an affordable option for weight lifters.
We have found yet another best weight lifting gloves that provide the best ventilation and good protection for your palm and wrists. Fit Active is another one of the popular brands that you can rely upon. Here what you would love the most about these gloves is their open and simple design that ensures good grip and protection.You will also find the built-in wrist straps that ensure a steady and stable fit for your wrists and ensures the highest level of protection. For grip, you will find silicon printed neoprene grip so you can easily hold the dumbbells and other heavyweight equipment.This lightweight and ventilated gloves should be your first choice for weight lifting gloves. And they also come at a fair price as well.
If you are looking for the best weight lifting gloves for women then you must go for RIMSport Premium Weight Lifting Gloves. The gloves are made up of premium leather and spandex which makes them lightweight, flexible, and durable.Here the material is also breathable that ensures you can fully focus on lifting weights without having to worry about your sweaty hands. The gloves come with wrist padding as well, this ensures the stability of your wrist and it would be steady and at one place to ensure maximum protection and performance for your hands. The gloves also ensure a good grip as well.The best things about these gloves are that they are available in five-size options and nine color options, so women can easily find a pair of gloves that fits them perfectly.
Our next choice for the best weight lifting gloves is from BIONIC, a brand that has established itself as a premium and reliable brand which provides quality products. These gloves are full-finger gloves that make sure you can do multiple types of exercise, even the intense ones with utmost ease and comfort.These are designed to protect your hand as well as your fingers from heavy lifting and intensive workouts. The gloves feature an automatic pad relief system and genuine leather palm that ensures an equal distribution of weight and provides a higher level of protection. Even though they are full-finger gloves, they feature higher breathability and ventilation to keep your hands cool and dry. At last, you would also like the flexibility these gloves provide to you.
Next on our list of best weight lifting gloves are Grip Power Pads Gym Gloves. If you are looking for gloves that can provide the best grip then these should be your first option.The gloves, as their name suggests comes with pressured pads that deliver the topnotch grip by boosting the friction between your weights in your grasps, so they ensure a high level of security for your hands and make sure you don’t injure yourself while lifting heavyweights. The gloves are easy to pull off and on as well.The gloves are pretty expensive, but if you are not worrying about their price tag and want the best protection for your hands along with the best grip then this one should be your first choice.
Under Armour Men’s Weightlifting gloves have also made a place for themselves in our list of best weight lifting gloves. These are also a popular pick as it features every quality a weight lifter can ask for.First of all, the gloves are made up of hybrid polyester and elastane material that features reinforced leather palms. So you won’t have any complaints about its design and built quality. With this quality construction, you would find the best quality and highest performance when it comes to lifting some heavyweights.Elastic wristbands paired with adjustable wrist straps are another one of the leading features that ensure a good grip and a nice fit. There is a Terry cloth thumb panel that makes it easier to wipe sweat. The gloves also feature penetration that ensures ventilation. The unique textured palm ensures a good grip as well.Overall, these gloves are worth every penny you are going to spend on them.
Mava Sports Cross Training Gloves are another one of the best weight lifting gloves that you can rely upon. These features an open design that is patented so you will get a unique and exclusive design. The gloves are open, so you don’t have to worry about sweaty hands and palms while you lift the weight.These are finger-less and features wrist support/wrap that ensures the best support and protection for your hands. The reason for their quality build is the cushioning leather and silicone padding along with the gloves which prevent blisters and calluses. For an enhanced grip the gloves come with neoprene material.
Buying Guide for Best Weight Lifting GlovesWeight lifting gloves are generally fingerless and provide a good fit to your hands, they are also made up of good material that can protect your hands from further damage while lifting the weight. This is why you should be very careful with the feature and quality of the weight lifting gloves you are buying. Let’s take a look at the important features that you should be considering while buying the best weight lifting gloves.
1. SizeYou don’t want to buy a weight lifting glove or any kind of glove for that matter which isn’t of the right size. You should be carefully reading the size guide before buying the glove so you would know your size and won’t end up with a glove that is too big or too small for your hands.Also, the size and the fit vary for men and women, so make sure you look for the gender-specific weight lifting glove as well.
2. GripAnother important feature that you need to take care of would be the grip. You don’t want to drop a heavyweight on yourself or anyone else just because you weren’t wearing the right gloves that can provide a good grip. Make sure you look at the grip factor of the gloves before you invest in them.
3. MaterialGloves are made up of many materials, and each one of them has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. The material should be durable, breathable, and flexible that can provide maximum protection as well as be comfortable while you lift the heavyweight.
4. Wrist StabilityWhen it comes to lifting weight one of the most impacted parts would be your wrist. So you need to make sure that your wrist is stable and well protected. That is why you need to invest in gloves that provide maximum wrist stability. Although some people do believe in wristbands for more protection so you can go for them as well.The wrist strap would also help you to adjust the fit of the gloves.
5. CushioningThe cushioning is another important aspect of weight lifting gloves. This would ensure comfort and a high level of protection of your hands. The cushioning can be at the palm or on the knuckles as well. Some people also prefer their weight lifting gloves without any cushioning as well.
6. Easy Movement and BreathabilityAnother thing you should take care of would be the movement of your hands. The movement should be easy and comfortable.Breathability is another factor you should be considering. You don’t want your hands all sweaty and suffocated, this is why you should go for gloves that provide maximum breathability and comfortable movement.
7. DurabilityDurability could be an important factor to look after as well. After all, you won’t want to spend on the weight lifting gloves again and again. This is why go for the durable gloves that can last longer and provide good value for your money.
8. PriceYou don’t want to overspend on your weight lifting gloves and especially those that don’t provide value for their money. That is why you need to go after the gloves that are reasonably priced and feature a good value for your money. Make sure you compare the gloves you are about to buy to its competitors so you can know if you are getting the best deal.
9. Brand ValueNot all the time a branded glove would be the best, but at the same time, each brand has some noteworthy and key features that decide its quality. So if you are a brand freak, you may want to check the brand value as well.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best weight lifting gloves that we have found so far. We have enlisted the gloves that have received the best ratings and positive reviews from their customers and also feature high levels of flexibility, durability, breathability, comfort and provide the maximum level of comfort too.Overall, you can rely upon these weight lifting gloves that we have mentioned in this list. Thank you for visiting and we hope you found everything you have been looking for.