If you are using a PC then you know how much a PC speaker is important and why. You can never rely on the built-in speakers of a PC, you either take headphones to listen to something or you would have to install new PC speakers to clearly listen to the audio.
The thing is buying speakers is never easy, whether you are buying them for your sound system or your PC you have to take a good look at all the options available in the market and then decide which one would be ideal for you.
Since there are too many options available in the market you just can’t decide on the perfect speaker for your PC. It would be a different case if you are willing to spend all your money, but if you are running on a tight budget then there is a problem. It’s pretty easy to find a good enough PC speaker by spending hundreds or thousands of dollars but finding a decent PC speaker under 50 dollars seems like a challenge.
Maybe you are aware of this if you are here and you know you have to get some help from all the sources you can get and then lookup for the best PC speakers under 50 dollars for yourself. Well, you have landed in the best place and we are not going to let you down.
In the following article, we are going to list out some of the best PC speakers for you to choose from. We have also listed a buying guide at the end of the article so that you can know what factors to consider in a PC speaker.
So go ahead and take a look at the following list of best PC speakers under 50 dollars and see if you can find your ideal one.
Best PC Speakers Under $50
Logitech Z313 is one of the best PC speakers for under 50 dollars that you can find so far. Logitech is one of the most reputed companies so far that has impressed its customer with good quality products that come at an affordable price. There are so many things that you would like in this PC speaker, so it’s safe to say that this should be on your wishlist right now.The speaker comes with a dedicated set of sub-woofers and you can plug it into the PC without any hassle. It comes with a decent control pod that features a volume knob as well as an On/Off switch. You would also find a headset jack that allows you to listen to it privately.The speaker provides 25 watts RMS and the sound is detailed and distortion-free. Overall, you would get a good sound quality as well as other decent features. So the speaker is well worth the money and right now it’s one of the top PC speakers under 50 dollars.
AmazonBasics AC Powered 2.1 30W Bluetooth Computer Speakers are also a top choice for someone looking for decent PC speakers under 50 dollars. AmazonBasics are coming up with many amazing products with good quality and affordable price and they have impressed us lately as well. So it’s safe to say that this is one of the best PC speakers for you now.It comes with 60W of power which makes it one of the best sound quality speakers that you can find. Here you would also get Bluetooth connectivity so it would be easy to connect with your multiple devices. It features a control pad that consists of power, volume, and bass volume control as well as an auxiliary cord that can connect the speaker to none Bluetooth device.If you want value for your money, then you should stick with AmazonBasics.
Sanyun is also a great pick for PC speakers under 50 dollars. They look pretty amazing and their design brings a modern feel to your desk as well. The speakers feature a built-in LED-base and the unique oval shape ensures that it provides 360 degrees of sound. Speaking of the sound, you would get a decent and well-balanced sound with good bass.It provides USB connectivity along with a separate power supply. The shape and metal base would ensure less vibration and buzz.
Creative Pebble 2.0 is another one of the best PC speakers for under 50 dollars that you can find. Its creative design and unique looks are what will catch your eyes. They have a sunken middle and stand at 45 degrees. There are pretty small and only 4.4 inches wide, so you would be able to easily place them anywhere without having to worry about space management.The sound quality is decent and you would probably like it as well. They feature USB connectivity. You would also find a headset jack and volume and power knob on the speakers.
If you are looking for a sleek and small-sized soundbar that comes with exciting features that would make your listening experience a good one. With quality sound and decent features, this is undoubtedly one of the best PC speakers under 50 dollars to buy.It would be ideal for you if you have a small desk and don’t have much space for the traditional-looking speakers. It features built-in audio ports and easy to access volume knob. You can find four colors to choose from.
Altech Lansing is also a great choice for PC speakers under 50 that you can buy. It is a stylish-looking speaker that consists of 3 pieces. The speakers work on 13W RMP power which may concern some people, but the audio quality is pretty good and you would certainly like it as well.The volume and power knobs are present in front of the speakers. The bass is punchy and has a bump in the mid-bass area. Although it may not be ideal above 70% volume. Overall, it’s quite amazing and you would like it given the price you are paying.
We have yet another soundbar PC speaker under 50 dollars that you would like to buy. Here what you would love the most about the soundbar is its great looks and sleek design along with nice sound quality. You would also find an LED lights on the soundbar which would only turn off when you plug it out. This one is also compatible with the laptops as well. The audio quality is impressive and they have emphasized the well-balanced bass, vocal, and treble. Gamers have loved this spear soundbar while playing FPS games.
The Creative Inspire is also a top PC speaker for under 50 dollars that you would like to spend your money on. This one comes with numerous features and a well-balanced sound that would impress the music lovers who finest want to compromise with the bass or vocals. The speakers feature bass Flex Technology for a nice bass.They come with Bluetooth connectivity so you don’t have to deal with the wires. Above all, the sparks come with one year of warranty.
The next one on our list of the best PC speakers under 50 dollars is from Cyber Acoustics. It’s pretty easy to install and use. The control pad is well organized and you won’t have a problem controlling it. With 300W power, they ensure you can enjoy loud and bass-driven music.Whether you have watch movies, play games, or listen to songs on full volume, these are the best speakers for you.
10. ASIYUN Mini 10WASIYUN Mini 10W has also made its place on our list of best PC speakers under 50 dollars. There is nothing to complain about if you want a decent soundbar that takes up less space and provides a good sound quality. It comes with 3 modes, Bluetooth, TF Card, and line-in. So the wide range of connectivity means, you would be able to connect it with multiple devices. Overall, you would be happy with this one.
11. Saxhorn Mini Soundbar Speaker for Computer Desktop, Laptop PC, USB PoweredThe Saxhorn Mini Soundbar is another one of the best PC speakers for under 50 dollars that you might like to buy.This one is slim, sleek, and lightweight so you won’t have a problem carrying it around either placing it somewhere. The looks of the speakers are quite impressive too. It comes with a USB-powered cord and can be easily connected to the PC. You won’t have to touch it after you have to mount it. Its limited height and small size would allow you to you t it under the monitor easily and you won’t even notice it afterward.It features a volume knob and a few mics ports as well. The audios would be relayed through the audio cables. When it comes to the audio quality, you would hardly have anything to complain about. It offers great audio quality for the price you are paying. The well-balanced sound and a good volume range are everything you would ask for. The sound would be good when you play on high volume and smooth and pleasing when you would play on a low volume.Overall, you are getting a pretty good deal for the PC speaker given the sound quality and the sturdy design that would go with any computer or PC. So this may be the best PC speaker for under 50 dollars for you.
Buying Guide for the Best PC Speaker Under $50It doesn’t matter what you are buying, you need to understand that there are a few things which you would have to consider if you want to buy the best! The same thing applies to PC speakers, you would have to know how to select a PC speaker among the wide range of available options.So to help you out with this, we have listed a few things that you would have to look for in a PC speaker under 50 dollars.
1. Audio QualityIf it has anything to do with sound, then you must look forward to its audio quality as the first thing you need to consider. So when it comes to the PC speakers, you would have to look whether it delivers good audio quality and whether you can rely on that.It doesn’t matter, how good a PC speaker is at the other things, but you would hardly want to compromise it with the sound quality. So you better be aware of the sound quality of the speakers and you should know you are investing in the right product.
2. ConnectivityWired or wireless, Wi-Fi enabled or not, does it supports Bluetooth? Does it have a USB port? How many connectivity options are there in total?These are the things that matter the most and these are the things that you got to take into consideration before buying a PC speaker for yourself. Since you are spending less money, then you may get fewer connectivity options, but that doesn’t mean you have to compromise. You should get the PC speaker that comes with adequate connectivity options so you won’t have to worry about that.Overall, look for the connectivity options and choose the one that meets your needs.
3. CompatibilityAlthough many of the PC speakers would be compatible with most of the computers and PCs you still need to make sure of the compatibility of the speakers before you buy them. Make sure it’s at least compatible with your PC.
4. Easy to Install and UseInstallation can be a bit hard and you may find yourself in a dilemma when it comes to installing a speaker. That is why always rely on the one that can easily be installed by you within a short period. You should also know how it is installed or if you would need help to install it.Apart from that, you would want to see if the speakers are easy to use or not. There should be a good amount of navigation buttons (the necessary ones) and you shouldn’t need to see the manual, every time you have to use it. So make sure it is easy to use.
5. Size and WeightThe size and weight of the PC speakers are also crucial factors to consider. Whether you want to place them at just one place or you would want to move them around the house or travel with them, it would all depend on the size and weights of the speakers. Make sure you get to know which is the perfect size and weight for yourself. That is why you need to buy the one that comes with the ideal shape and size.
6. Design and LooksThe design and looks of the PC speakers have come a long way and you can easily find some good-looking speakers that are easy on the eyes and the ones you can flaunt. So if you are the kind of person who doesn’t want to compromise with the looks and design of the PC speakers, then you must consider it before buying one.
7. Price, Value for Money, and WarrantyYou have ready-cut short your budget and looking for cheap PC speakers, but still, the price would matter because you don’t want to waste it and regret your investment. So make sure the PC speakers you are buying are worth your money, meaning they come with a decent set of features and have a good performance overall. Low price shouldn’t compromise with the qualify of the speaker.Warranty is not something you expect from a $50 PC speaker, but if you can find one, you may want to consider that. After all, who doesn’t love having a warranty period where you won’t have to worry about anything.
8. Customer ReviewsCustomer reviews would remain one of the most important factors to consider. This is why you need to make sure that what you are buying is worth your money. After all who can tell you better about the product than the people who are already using it. A quick review of the products by the customers and the ratings won’t harm you anyway, so make sure you check it out.
Conclusion:So these are some of the most important things that you need to look for. So make sure you look for them and buy the best speaker for your PC for under 50 dollars.Here we have come to an end for this article, the best PC speakers under 50 dollars. We just hope that you found it helpful and you got everything you have been looking for. Thank you for being here and we hope you found your ideal PC speaker for under 50 dollars.